Updates to Website

Welcome Notice: If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Registration: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Breaking Content 🧅
October 9, 2024: Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu gives a short televised speech to Lebanon
  • Ashley Please Read: Whatever Times posts on the Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums is beyond my control. I have no ownership with this forum.

Kiwifarms Gossip & Yarring KF General 2.0

These threads cover general gossip and interacting with Kiwifarms (openly calling them out).
Subtitle
The new declines of Kiwifarms
This kwiffar may end up with a thread of their own...
View attachment 72511
PLin' 2 fukk there. Let's "unpack" this... deermeat starts lifting (again)... the effect is feel aggressive AND unstable. Gets randy, too. Then depression... although, that could be because they are an shut-in.

Here's the thing... they admit when they stop, they feel better (stable)... but they love working out. If we don't press X on dm being an actual wymbym... how do they deal with the rage?

I did check out some of their previous posts, and they claim to be a lesbian, but they certainly like to PL.

How to deal with the rage? Face up to the reason why people don't like you, and don't want to hang out with you. Stop lifting weights for a couple of hours (if that) to get a dopamine rush, and start doing it on a sensibly worked out daily routine. And stop power levelling to weirdos on the Commie Farms.
this one's doing roids and not admitting to it lmao

Oh shit, here comes Lidl Dick!
lidl3.png

>Muh cartoon for kids
notkids.png
lidl2.png

lidl.png

:story:
They're definitely getting banned for that.

Some wag of a kwiffar has posted SSj-Nonce's thread here.
kwifcoomonion.png
Look forward to your imminent ban SDF. It really put the thread off it's stroke.
kwifcoomonion2.png
When they got banned from Commie Farms. See what I did there, Maskull? You want to ask your dear bleeder why he was collecting CSAM, or maybe his past "financial irregularities". Not boiling beef, but still, eh?

An kwiffar demonstrates their inability to know about history...
kwifdontknowhistory.png
See the error HT made there? That's right, the meme is factually inaccurate. It wasn't over 4 years. Most people, who are still wrong, but manage to know that WW2 started in 1939 (the Yanks turned up late), so that would be 6 years, over the course of the war. But even that is the wrong time scale. People, who aren't mentally handicapped, know that the time scale is over a span of 12 years.

Back