Updates to Website

Welcome Notice: If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Registration: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Breaking Content 🧅
October 9, 2024: Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu gives a short televised speech to Lebanon
  • Ashley Please Read: Whatever Times posts on the Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums is beyond my control. I have no ownership with this forum.

Kiwifarms Gossip & Yarring KF General 2.0

These threads cover general gossip and interacting with Kiwifarms (openly calling them out).
Subtitle
The new declines of Kiwifarms
osama bin laden.png
Osama Bin Laden has been getting mad fun of in the Coomerleaks thread.

how many times has the phrase "shitting up the thread" been typed on kiwifarms? it seems to be a euphemism for "posts i don't like"
By "shitting up the thread", they meant OO making fun of The Jumping Dwarf for posting a 16 year old girl's nudes.
This is a good question. @ipreferpickles what do you think?
I don't know why @Fedbuster keeps talking about feds being behind all the infighting. I've been seeing posts like that for years on there, though it is an election year, and 2020 had some pretty bad infighting. So bad it was technically responsible for this site gaining a userbase.

Why can't he do it? He already has aids and is clearly a street shitter

You welcome WW3 because someone drew Lara Croft in a parka. I welcome WW3 because you will die in it. We are not the same

Only a true & honest incel could talk like Lidl, lol. He's bitter cause no one even want to rape him.

Not even trannies will touch them. This may be the true source of their malaise

This kwiffar may end up with a thread of their own...
kwiftmi.png
PLin' 2 fukk there. Let's "unpack" this... deermeat starts lifting (again)... the effect is feel aggressive AND unstable. Gets randy, too. Then depression... although, that could be because they are an shut-in.

Here's the thing... they admit when they stop, they feel better (stable)... but they love working out. If we don't press X on dm being an actual wymbym... how do they deal with the rage?

I did check out some of their previous posts, and they claim to be a lesbian, but they certainly like to PL.

How to deal with the rage? Face up to the reason why people don't like you, and don't want to hang out with you. Stop lifting weights for a couple of hours (if that) to get a dopamine rush, and start doing it on a sensibly worked out daily routine. And stop power levelling to weirdos on the Commie Farms.

Back