Updates to Website

Welcome Notice: If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Registration: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Breaking Content 🧅
October 9, 2024: Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu gives a short televised speech to Lebanon
  • Ashley Please Read: Whatever Times posts on the Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums is beyond my control. I have no ownership with this forum.

Kiwifarms Gossip & Yarring KF General 2.0

These threads cover general gossip and interacting with Kiwifarms (openly calling them out).
Subtitle
The new declines of Kiwifarms
Wait, what? I thought she rage quit the farms after some abortion drama. Roe Wade something.
Null banned her for awhile (don't know why), then unbanned her, then took away her stickers after she resumed negrating A&H posters and she left, probably sensing a second ban coming.
do you think she was really a jew or was she just saying it for the moidrage?
Pretty sure she was really Jewish.

geckogoy.png
geckgoy wants Null to join his SS13 server and join Null's livestreams.

View attachment 72025
Equal Rights for Androids was accused by Lidl Drip of being a man. In response, ERFA had a meltdown on her own profile wall and posted a picture of herself in her underwear, revealing that she had been sending armpit photos to some male users in a DM chain to prove she was a real woman.
Nulls quest to save all women seems to involve a lot of doxing and banning women.

View attachment 72025
Equal Rights for Androids was accused by Lidl Drip of being a man. In response, ERFA had a meltdown on her own profile wall and posted a picture of herself in her underwear, revealing that she had been sending armpit photos to some male users in a DM chain to prove she was a real woman.
>You know we can see your post history, right?

Really not beating the redditfarms accusations with that one.

View attachment 72025
Lidl saying "'we' can sniff out men pretending to be women" is hilarious because the same five following him around and upvoting everything he says are troons.

Nulls quest to save all women seems to involve a lot of doxing and banning women.
>You know we can see your post history, right?

Really not beating the redditfarms accusations with that one.
Lidl saying "'we' can sniff out men pretending to be women" is hilarious because the same five following him around and upvoting everything he says are troons.
All true, but getting so mad at someone accusing you of being the opposite gender, you start posting undie and pit pics to male users to get back at your attacker is a lot worse. That's the kind of meltdown Odd Opossum would have invoked and it's part of why Lidl Drip has become the top of the KF Gestapo.

All true, but getting so mad at someone accusing you of being the opposite gender, you start posting undie and pit pics to male users to get back at your attacker is a lot worse. That's the kind of meltdown Odd Opossum would have invoked and it's part of why Lidl Drip has become the top of the KF Gestapo.
Are armpits sexual now?

meo 1.png
meo 2.png
"This national poll (Atlas Intel) was solidly accurate in 2020 and in 2022.

Trump will win. Also - their last poll before the election may end up being even better for Trump than this poll.

Trump will win.

edit: @X Prime if you look at my profile, one of my posts got over 200 reacts because I talked about my hardcore no-lust practice (including looking away if I see an attractive woman on any screen anywhere at any time; including not eating spicy foods before bed and sleeping in certain positions to prevent wet dreams)

edit2: Trump will win.

edit3: my no-lust-whatsoever practice has affected me so much that I started getting mild erections whenever I saw women like Kamala Harris, Hillary Clinton, and Michelle Obama on screen, so basically these days I just look away whenever ANY woman comes into my field of vision (irl or on a screen)

edit4: more context... AtlasIntel was the most accurate pollster of the 2020 presidential election in the United States. AtlasIntel was the most accurate pollster of the 2022 presidential election in Brazil. AtlasIntel was the most accurate pollster of the last three election cycles in Argentina (presidential elections, legislative primaries, and legislative elections). AtlasIntel was the most accurate pollster of the 2022 Constitutional Plebiscite in Chile. AtlasIntel was the only pollster to correctly anticipate the deadlock resulting from the
2023 legislative election in Spain.

edit5: Trump will win."

edit: @X Prime if you look at my profile, one of my posts got over 200 reacts because I talked about my hardcore no-lust practice (including looking away if I see an attractive woman on any screen anywhere at any time; including not eating spicy foods before bed and sleeping in certain positions to prevent wet dreams)

edit2: Trump will win.
How can Trump not win with supporters like that?

Back