Updates to Website

Welcome Notice: If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Registration: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Breaking Content 🧅
October 9, 2024: Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu gives a short televised speech to Lebanon
  • Ashley Please Read: Whatever Times posts on the Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums is beyond my control. I have no ownership with this forum.

Kiwifarms Gossip & Yarring KF General 2.0

These threads cover general gossip and interacting with Kiwifarms (openly calling them out).
Subtitle
The new declines of Kiwifarms
lidl.png
Lidl Drip lashes out at Maisy The Daisy for some reason.

How different is this than KF though? I'm not even against sites like KF because freeze peach but just seems hypocritical when stuff on KF could make people lose their jobs too.
Neat, Danesh sure failed to mention she is a literal child beater herself. Meanwhile the coach has no such record. I also never saw definitive proof that the coach ever beat anyone. It was he/she said at best. Hope the family sues Danesh for all his remaining worth he's still surfing on from his Dr. Phil appearance. Speaking of which, it's funny how he claims someone offing themselves for his actions is no different than Dr. Phil embarrassing a guest and them doing potentially the same., completely forgetting the fact Dr. Phil appearances are 100% voluntary. Danesh will go after anyone, innocent or not for internet clout. I also fail to remember when Dr. Phil sent mobs to get people fired. Honestly I think Danesh is 10x worse than the cunt this thread is made for.

:takeyourmeds:
Utter nonsense. Those "fringes" are now mainstream on the left, and questioning them will get you excommunicated and your life ruined. If there are leftists who don't hold those opinions, then they are being awfully quiet about them to avoid cancellation. Infinity migrants, encouraging crime, the troon cult and anti white rhetoric are not sensible positions, yet they are unquestionble in leftist politics. These positions are more out there than radical leftists were in the 1990s, because while some held one or two of these opinions, very few of them held all of them at once, with full conviction. Today, they are the basic policy positions of the DNC.

There is no way for normal people to come together with fanatics like that, because woke ideology is innately hostile to normal people. Divisions are good when it involves separating from people who want to destroy your family and way of life. The only way out is to win decisively, and impose severe consequences on the left.

the fact that this dumbass retard aren't able to detect sarcasm is in of itself hilarious

If the dude is banned then he can't even see their comments, they're performing feminine screeching for no one but themselves
Those are on snailslime's profile after she left the forum because Null caved in to their complaints about her negrating and took away her stickers. Some of those were made months after she left in June of 2022, so they kept that grudge for over half a year.

I still don't buy into that. Mainly because Lidl Drip can banter, Null can't.
View attachment 71893
I can't see Null being able to stay calm at someone disagreeing with him long enough to call someone "the runt of the litter". It's more in line with something Odd Opossum would have posted.
I'm shocked by how gulible you are, please be careful around women with big adams apples.

Aren't you homeless? How much truckdriver dick have you sucked? When was the last time you saw a woman who wasn't another lot lizard giving blow jays for lottery tickets?
It must really sting to have Oscar the Grouch pop out of his trashcan to remind you that you're an eggless boomer without a clue as to what's going on outside of this Josh Moon whining echo chamber

It must really sting to have Oscar the Grouch pop out of his trashcan to remind you that you're an eggless boomer without a clue as to what's going on outside of this Josh Moon whining echo chamber
Squirrelfriend, why would I thrawl kiwifarms myself when there are amazing individuals like @ipreferpickles who posts the good shit here?

Squirrelfriend, why would I thrawl kiwifarms myself when there are amazing individuals like @ipreferpickles who posts the good shit here?
>Why would I do anything myself
Women. Women never change
Thomas_C._Lea_III_-_That_Two-Thousand_Yard_Stare_-_Original.jpg

Since you're willing to rely on Storker Child for all your info maybe you'll listen and get over this retarded Onion Farmer meme that Lidl is Josh, a person we all mock for his lack of self control, somehow pulling a longcon without sperging out and telling everyone to kill themselves? 🌈

this retarded Onion Farmer meme that Lidl is Josh, a person we all mock for his lack of self control, somehow pulling a longcon without sperging out and telling everyone to kill themselves? 🌈
Josh is doing a terrible job at being Lidl, that's how I know it's Null! He is baaaad at the internet and needs to constantly janny his errors away.
Those are on snailslime's profile after she left the forum because Null caved in to their complaints about her negrating and took away her stickers. Some of those were made months after she left in June of 2022, so they kept that grudge for over half a year.
Snailslime was funny, it's so shitty that they removed her stickers, do you think she was really a jew or was she just saying it for the moidrage?

Back