KF Related - General Knowledge I think I can recover a good part of the Kiwfarms General Thread

General knowledge on topics that pertain to Kiwifarms/Null

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
are you serious? is this a joke? dude, you said you have the database backup? no?
I had the developer set this up as a daily backup offsite. However, what I did not anticipate was that the developer did this incorrectly so that when the file was backed up there was no SQL being backed up. I did not find this out until a couple of days ago. Then we had issues with the sites going down because of lack of disk space. I am sorry but this was something I had no control over. What I am trying to do is to recreate the thread from screengrabs in the archive.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
lolstillgetbintsslidingintomydmstho.png
Ahhhh, you suddenly get butt hurt? You know I'm not going read that.

Bitter that you don't get bints slidin' into your DMs? Get a job faggot.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Have you considered that paying third world monkey people by the hour means they'll milk your retarded old ass for all it's worth?
Yes, I've spent the last 6 months a-logging Josh here and was demanding that all data be restored because I'm secretly colluding with Josh to...?
I get it. It sucks because I was on the ground floor with you people. Only a small portion of the original thread was able to be restored from the backup. But I can recreate a lot of the material from the snapshots in the archive to try and minimize the loss.

Good Faith Actor

Registered
I've always been explicitly pro Biden ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Still going to vote for him but how embarrassingly cringe

I get it. It sucks because I was on the ground floor with you people. Only a small portion of the original thread was able to be restored from the backup. But I can recreate a lot of the material from the snapshots in the archive to try and minimize the loss.
STOP ACTING AS A FUCKING MODERATOR, YOU MONGOLOID TRIPLE NIGGER

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner