KF Related - General Knowledge I think I can recover a good part of the Kiwfarms General Thread

General knowledge on topics that pertain to Kiwifarms/Null

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
I have been checking the internet archive for back copies of Onionfarms and then have been going in there to the KF General thread. I think I can recover most of the pages. I have been saving each page as a MHTML document and I want to make them available. From what I have checked in the internet archive there were 380 pages listed but not all of them have been saved. But I may be able to get 2/3 to 3/4 of them recovered. Some of the pages were not archived and they are gone but I think I can get quite a bit of content recovered.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
You got the wrong thread
Blaine has admitted to molesting children. I linked the vid. He's retarded, tho. Can't seem to understand, HE'S the nonce.

Miguel Sanchez

Registered
You got the wrong thread
Blaine has admitted to molesting children. I linked the vid. He's retarded, tho. Can't seem to understand, HE'S the nonce.
1636777409356.png

khjkhgb (1).png

universe adventurer

explorer of the unknown, vast universe
Hellovan Onion
I have been checking the internet archive for back copies of Onionfarms and then have been going in there to the KF General thread. I think I can recover most of the pages. I have been saving each page as a MHTML document and I want to make them available. From what I have checked in the internet archive there were 380 pages listed but not all of them have been saved. But I may be able to get 2/3 to 3/4 of them recovered. Some of the pages were not archived and they are gone but I think I can get quite a bit of content recovered.
are you serious? is this a joke? dude, you said you have the database backup? no?

Miguel Sanchez

Registered
If anything, someone that's been online since the 90's should be competent enough to make simple fixes or at least have the sense to get the fuck out of the way and let someone without holes in their brain fix things

Good Faith Actor

Registered
What you exposed was a former subforum that had information drawn from various news articles and blogs.
No, I posted your bosses information and suggested a fun little way to let him know about your extracurricular activities, you retarded faggot child molester
Edit: Oh yeah, the time you greenlit cartoon CSAM being posted here.
"Durr, are cartoons of children being fucked pedophile shit?"
You're just as fucked in the head as Josh except you don't have the excuse of saying you were a confused kid when you admitted to lusting after children

Good Faith Actor

Registered
Screenshot_2024-04-05-09-59-23-63_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.png

And no, burger boiler child (molester), I fully believe what I am saying.
You had the opportunity to fix the thread so now I'm going to drink your blood.
I'm just as retarded and dedicated as Ashley but there won't be nearly as many laughs for you along the way.

Good Faith Actor

Registered
I'm going to be here every single day reminding you it's time for you to slip in the shower and crack your spoiled melon on the tile.
I don't give a shit if I'm doxed or swatted, you're going to regret embarrassing all of us with your retarded bullshit.
By the way, kill yourself, you old retarded faggot

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
That's because you've got fuck all life and personality. Right? You have nothing better to do with your life. That's the only takeaway here.

Like this guy...
mike is a child abuser.png
THis guy is an actual child abuser (convicted). Used to like to moralize over Elaine, while still enabling her. What a twat.
Beat his wife too.

Good Faith Actor

Registered
That's because you've got fuck all life and personality. Right? You have nothing better to do with your life. That's the only takeaway here.

Like this guy...
View attachment 51870
THis guy is an actual child abuser (convicted). Used to like to moralize over Elaine, while still enabling her. What a twat.
Beat his wife too.
Yes, I have an abundance of spare time
乁⁠[⁠ ⁠◕⁠ ⁠ᴥ⁠ ⁠◕⁠ ⁠]⁠ㄏ
I don't get why you can't accept that I'm not Blaine or Void or anyone but Gaylord.
You can keep tard looping, it doesn't matter and keeps you from digging deeper.

Dindu Nuffin

Nigress/Nigresses LGBTIAQ2SP+ BLM Ukraine Palestine Defund The Police BBW
Remarkable Onion
What happened to the thread was being slowly restored?