Updates to Website

Welcome Notice: If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Registration: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Breaking Content 🧅
October 9, 2024: Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu gives a short televised speech to Lebanon
  • Ashley Please Read: Whatever Times posts on the Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums is beyond my control. I have no ownership with this forum.

Kiwifarms Gossip & Yarring KF General 2.0

These threads cover general gossip and interacting with Kiwifarms (openly calling them out).
Subtitle
The new declines of Kiwifarms
Mike Thurlowe, convicted spouse and child abuser, and mentally retarded
The only positive thing I have to say about him is that making fun of him by making child abuse jokes while getting Ashley to think I'm him is downright hilarious since the fact I'm making fun of him goes over her head.
hit-ricky-berwick.gif

There is a lake of fire awaiting you.
Wrong. Elaine is an angel, albeit of destruction. Therefore supporting her is a Holy act of Jihad against the unrighteous.
He said, only pretending to be retarded
That whole "only pretending" meme was already trite years ago but you Bunion Farms whiners have really ran it into the ground, as is to be expected from users of a derivative trash forum about a trash forum.
But naw, I'd have never read the thread he mentioned. Zoomers lost me at skibidi rizz in Ohio or whatever

Wrong. Elaine is an angel, albeit of destruction. Therefore supporting her is a Holy act of Jihad against the unrighteous.

That whole "only pretending" meme was already trite years ago but you Bunion Farms whiners have really ran it into the ground, as is to be expected from users of a derivative trash forum about a trash forum.
But naw, I'd have never read the thread he mentioned. Zoomers lost me at skibidi rizz in Ohio or whatever
Yeah you're definitely right, a hidden statue that is within the bounding areas of her asshole, she is the goddess and the waifu of you're imagination, ALL HAIL ELAINE

Yeah you're definitely right, a hidden statue that is within the bounding areas of her asshole
This is what I mean by you needing to work on your English, I don't have a clue what you're on about.
she is the goddess and the waifu of you're imagination, ALL HAIL ELAINE
I mean this, but unironically. People like to pretend she's a lolcow but her loudest detractors talk shit from a place of irritation, not amusement. She needs to go to the DMT Dreamworld a few dozen times to get the bourgeois elitist nonsense out of her head but other than that she's basically perfect

Reason: You jerk off to women taking a shit ...shit
I mean this, but unironically. People like to pretend she's a lolcow but her loudest detractors talk shit from a place of irritation, not amusement. She needs to go to the DMT Dreamworld a few dozen times to get the bourgeois elitist nonsense out of her head but other than that she's basically perfect
Is that for real? LMAOOO

I'm making fun of him goes over her head
She's too busy self reporting on herself. You know the kind of people she hangs out with in dincord, reading her hypno cissy fan fic.
Elaine is an angel, albeit of destruction.
Time will, indeed, tell. You think this hasn't happened before.
Means struggle, that's all. And you do struggle, but one day, that struggle is going to combine with a snuggle, when your cell mate, Randy Ron, rapes you. Blimey, South Atlantic Raiders, haven't nicked a gag from there for years. Still, with gormless Daniel here, it's pearls before swine, innt?

So you were srsly "only pretending" fr fr ?
Don't know what you mean. I don't read threads about zoomer drama but I can understand why the under-educated skibidi rizzer would have read it.
Where's the retarded? Where's the pretending? You all have got a real boner for that decade old meme and try to shoehorn it in where it doesn't fit

Don't know what you mean. I don't read threads about zoomer drama but I can understand why the under-educated skibidi rizzer would have read it.
Where's the retarded? Where's the pretending? You all have got a real boner for that decade old meme and try to shoehorn it in where it doesn't fit
I dont think "only pretending" is a meme, its just a comment on how people act on the internet.

Is Reeeeing a meme?
Is Sperging a meme?
What about Discord grooming?

I dont think "only pretending" is a meme, its just a comment on how people act on the internet.
You're a post menopausal no-egger, so you should be able to remember this from back in the day
BlP6StFCQAAmgU7.jpg

Is Reeeeing a meme?
Yes, a Pepe one specifically
rare-reeeeee.gif

Is Sperging a meme?
Naw, that's just a reference to Asperger's
What about Discord grooming?
The meme developed after the phenomenon but it is definitely one
64c8a70d41c9a.jpeg

Last edited:
Back