Updates to Website

Welcome Notice: If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Registration: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Breaking Content 🧅
October 9, 2024: Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu gives a short televised speech to Lebanon
  • Ashley Please Read: Whatever Times posts on the Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums is beyond my control. I have no ownership with this forum.

Kiwifarms Gossip & Yarring KF General 2.0

These threads cover general gossip and interacting with Kiwifarms (openly calling them out).
Subtitle
The new declines of Kiwifarms
1728927651615.jpeg

Fedpost Farms.
normalcomment.jpg
I will never understand how people can get despondent enough to kill themselves and not take the source or their misery with them.

You have an opportunity to make the world a better place with zero (extra) repercussions, and you are just too lazy to do it.

This doesn't seem like a really radical perspective to have, and yet I feel like I am alone in it.

The kwiffar have a thread to demonstrate how autistic/numpty they are...
kwifcook.png
Just got to the age where they have to cook for themselves (late teens then,right?)... didn't have to before... because the military did it for them... yeah, this never happened.
kwifcook2.png
If you can boil water, then you have the basics of cuisine. It may not require a knowledge of physics, but it's harder than cooking some pasta (which I will mention again) and squirting some ketchup on it.
kwifcook3.png
"Also, "seasoning" is a scam pushed by black people." Herbs and spices are nogworthy. Retard.
kwifcook4.png
Words fail me. Taco seasoning (as invented by M'gooliegoolie Clickmuhtounguename, in Africa, circa 100000000000bc, yeah?

I mentioned pasta...
kwiftaste.png
I don't think that'll be the last time I'll be tapping that sign.

You know how I know these people have never actually cooked anything?
onion.png
Never mentioned the basic ingredient in nearly all savory dishes. Really add flavour, and very good for you. Onions only make faggots cry.

I wrote earlier that omininous was one of the biggest fuckups on the site. good to see him proving my point. INB4 nigger says it was a joke. No dawg. That's not fucking funny even to other fuckups like him.
this is why I keep coming back. lol! what a fucking loser (dumb and dumber gif)
good fucking lord... the narcissism and circlejerk here are on full display.
the saddest cope piece about kiwifarms by a kiwi currently exists. they think they're special because they have pseudo free speech when in reality they're no more special than SomethingAwful and reddit combined
To any pedofarmers reading this you don't have free speech. Moon bans niggers all the fucking time for no fucking reason and so do his moderators. Not that it would matter anyway because giving you niggers free speech is like giving the keys of an Aston Martin to a retarded paraplegic.
View attachment 71598
"The more time I spend on this site, the more I am convinced that most users here are just run-of-the-mill normies
Yeah. I was one of them; as normie as it gets for pedofarms. The normies leave shortly after they arrive because most of the people there are degenerate morons and the only value you get out of the site and the users is to come to places like this to laugh at them.
I honor killed my spouse yesterday but the fucking bitch came back to life and started bossing me around without skipping a beat.
KF is full of Obama era liberals that got brain rotted by culture wars. Scratch anything they believe in and it's just Obama before the gays were allowed to be married.

"Crime of passion" was how that was codified into law in the west, usually. You claimed mental duress of seeing your spouse cheat and that made you kill her. That defense would either be considered by the judge as an instant dismissal or the jury as as justification. Here is a law only repealed in 1973 in the US.
born too early to explore the universe, born too late to honor kill my spouse. . . . . . . . . . . . . shit I can always move to Saudia Arabia عسل. دعنا ننتقل إلى الجزيرة العربية. لا يمكنك القيادة وسنوفر ثروة على التأمين.
"??? Yes male nature includes a lot of them being rapists. A good reason to hate males and want nothing to do with them. Do you expect me to deny this or something?"
I've never heard a woman speak like this and I spend a lot of time in the laundry room trying (and failing) not to listen to my wife and her friends having conversations.
Lidl Drip lashes out at Maisy The Daisy for some reason.
did I mention i'm firmly on the side of "lidl is a man" shit likes this is just confirming my bias
Lidl saying "'we' can sniff out men pretending to be women" is hilarious because the same five following him around and upvoting everything he says are troons.
Yeah, he's a fucking man accusing others of playing his stupid fucking games.

View attachment 72025
Equal Rights for Androids was accused by Lidl Drip of being a man. In response, ERFA had a meltdown on her own profile wall and posted a picture of herself in her underwear, revealing that she had been sending armpit photos to some male users in a DM chain to prove she was a real woman.
That's as bad as the foot fetishists, kf user try not to be weirdos challenge level impossible.

All true, but getting so mad at someone accusing you of being the opposite gender, you start posting undie and pit pics to male users to get back at your attacker is a lot worse.
On one hand Equal Rights for Androids was doxxed, but on the other hand why did she feel compelled to give her undie and armpit pics to prove she's a woman? This was probably the only based post Lidi has done in awhile.

The thread that keeps giving...
kwiftryhard.png
A sock has been getting up Try2Hard Welper's beak. 1. From the Spwate levels of "Look at me Dad, Dad... are you looking" posting, Welp does certainly invest a lot of time in the Commie Farms. 2. Choosing Tom "Closeted Captured SF Christ to SF Slave Cult" Cruise to make your point, kinda undermines it, y'know, Tom isn't that happy.
why did she feel compelled to give her undie and armpit pics to prove she's a woman
Could be she's some kwiffar bint, and mentally unstable, with no sense of shame, wanting to titillate the moids. It is funny tho. lidl will never be able to prove (((they))) are actual biological bint. And you know why that is.

Back