What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• All threads pertaining to US political figures have been moved to US Politics Boiling Pot Forum under Gossip Central: At The Center Of It All Category.
  • Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Kiwifarms Gossip & Yarring KF General 2.0

These threads cover general gossip and interacting with Kiwifarms (openly calling them out).
Subtitle
The new declines of Kiwifarms
kwifaoc.png
"I'm pro AOC, because that's what everyone else here pretends to be pro about... but sometimes... I should be able to fuck a kid" Pure kwiffar.

The hits don't stop as the kiwis pull a reddit and dox the wrong guy with the same name as one of their cows. Not content with smearing a completely innocent man the Kiwis further dox him to prove he isn't the guy they are looking for lol. Now they are all blaming the guy who posted the wrong dox when they could have verified the info before believing it. What a disaster.
https://archive.is/wip/ixlpl
View attachment 68007
View attachment 68008
Josh comes in without taking any responsibility to whine about it.
View attachment 68009
This isn't the first time, is it? Thought they've made "heinous accusations" multiple times without verifying, but don't follow closely.

I don't know why people have to be so randomly mean for no reason online. If you do or say anything at all its the worst thing since Hitler and you may find yourself the target of a brief witchhunt and ban overnight, but if anyone else does or says the same things its the best thing ever. I just don't understand this strange phenomenon.

For example, take a hobby like Drawing. Assuming no sketchy shit and just drawing something like a mech or power armor. Simply asking for help with shading. I would be just be randomly told to kill myself or be immediately ostracized for no fucking reason while they pretend like I'm speaking an alien language. Meanwhile anyone else could show up and ask the exact same thing and get a very different response and everyone would dote on them. I just dont understand this bullshit.
Online is like high school extended edition. Adult level debate and thought is discouraged, and popularity is king.

View attachment 69394
Toolbox says the majority of COVID deaths in NYC were not from the disease, but in fact from black criminals being moved into nursing homes to kill the elderly and frame it as a sickness-related death.
I agree that whoever made the idiotic decision to house covid infected in nursing homes should be tried for manslaughter, at a minimum.

I agree that whoever made the idiotic decision to house covid infected in nursing homes should be tried for manslaughter, at a minimum.
Point of Information, this cRaZy mistake was made in hospitals in large cities all across the Anglophone world and beyond, at the same time. What a crazy mistake, whoever made this mistake simultaneously, all over the world should really get a stern talking to.

No other community is so autistic when it comes to shirt neck and shirt sizes, especially when this is apparel no sane person would wear in public. Mister Metokur just puts out normal sized unisex shirts without feedback from his fans and people eat that shit up. Looks like Josh's community is filled with amorphous blobs who don't fit in regular-sized clothing.
View attachment 69376View attachment 69377
At least they don't have to repurpose bedsheets into dresses and shirts like they used to before all the fat size clothing stores.

Yeah, memes aside that was so stupid to the point it seemed intentional. Putting sick people with at risk people in general is an obvious thing to not do. They're either too stupid to be in power or malicious so either way it looks bad. I think it happened in California too iirc.

Back