What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Kiwifarms Gossip & Yarring KF General 2.0

These threads cover general gossip and interacting with Kiwifarms (openly calling them out).
Subtitle
The new declines of Kiwifarms
I mean it's not like you're doing a good job hiding it
Fucking durr bro, but I already explained this. If you're a big retarded faggot like Arkomia / @cosmic veteran then you're really bought into this dumb narrative that I lied about my M.O
The mods are aware, the only thing stopping them is the fact your autism is occasionally entertaining.
Mods are faggots and have no ability to ban anything. Admins are mostly cool tho, a few "banned" people still post here. I'm just not going to play along with some dumb boomer's mistaken belief this is his forum in anything but credit card
I thought your main was unbanned anyway, did it not last long?
No, Kenghole keeps redirecting my account to a dead forum

What's funny is, I remember the Barbie movie had this scene where the women set up dudes in situations where they are compelled to "mansplain." But all this achieves is men become that much more wary and distrustful of women in general. Then again, maybe that is also the goal? I dunno. It's pretty gay, whatever it is.

There is no goal, they're just amusing themselves by baiting males. And men on the internet are so desperate for female attention that they fall for it every single time. The only vague notion of a "goal" is that they can point at something a man says or does and goes, "see, there they go again."

On Kiwifarms, this is shooting fish in a barrel. There are many useful idiots on Kiwifarms espousing the virtues of pedophilia, child rape, sperging about they're unable to do anything that isn't doordashing mcdonalds because muh feminisms, screeching about abortions to get back at femoids (which is the ultimate tell of their fakery because feminists figured out a long time ago that men have never been emotionally or intellectually invested in abortion and that it is simply a covert way to resent women.)

You just have to look at the IQ bell curves per gender to see why, a full quarter of men are have sub-75 IQs while women mostly cluster in the middle. If a full quarter of men are much stupider than women, then its easy to see why its so easy for women to be contemptuous of men. What is important to remember is that men on Kiwifarms are a repository for these low IQ males who cannot function in real life. Hence why they are pedophiles, CP consumers, red pill followers, devotees of Jewish conspiracy theories. Their low IQs also naturally lead them to hate women because women despise them for their stupidity and low value.

IMO as far as the women on Kiwifarms are concerned, men are already too stupid, malicious, and violent to bother with. Why do they care if men don't trust them if that's their natural conclusion? And every temper tantrum an MRA has in response just becomes another example that underlines their thesis.

I feel sorry for Kiwifarms males up until a point but they and other terminally online males such as Josh (and most other examples in the altright sphere) have made their beds and must lie in them. Every single word they type simply validates the internet feminist thesis and they do it loudly and sincerely. The TERFs are their own mess but I can easily see how they got to where they are.

Yeah, memes aside that was so stupid to the point it seemed intentional. Putting sick people with at risk people in general is an obvious thing to not do. They're either too stupid to be in power or malicious so either way it looks bad. I think it happened in California too iirc.

IMO it was a sign that TPTB were not taking it seriously because they knew it wasn't a big deal. It was us the civilians who hyped it up into a world ending thing when actually Covid is just a flu that is vaguely more dire.

Every single word they type simply validates the internet feminist thesis and they do it loudly and sincerely.
That's why Lidl Drip and others like her are going to take over KF, not just because Null's condoning and supporting them. This is a wider issue happening across the internet, not just on Kiwi Farms.

Back