What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• All threads pertaining to US political figures have been moved to US Politics Boiling Pot Forum under Gossip Central: At The Center Of It All Category.
  • Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Kiwifarms Gossip & Yarring KF General 2.0

These threads cover general gossip and interacting with Kiwifarms (openly calling them out).
Subtitle
The new declines of Kiwifarms
More
lol.png

fat.png

>be (((ginger pedophile)))
>be the most insufferable fucking faggot in existence
>thought it would be an epic gamer prank™ to fuck off to kiwifarms
>even though he doesn't have any good reputation
>2 weeks later
>the ginger pedofur faggot returns
>skinwalks as odd opossum
>butthurt because got called by it

such a life of our favorite forumcow retard

Last edited:
I don't know why people have to be so randomly mean for no reason online. If you do or say anything at all its the worst thing since Hitler and you may find yourself the target of a brief witchhunt and ban overnight, but if anyone else does or says the same things its the best thing ever. I just don't understand this strange phenomenon.

For example, take a hobby like Drawing. Assuming no sketchy shit and just drawing something like a mech or power armor. Simply asking for help with shading. I would be just be randomly told to kill myself or be immediately ostracized for no fucking reason while they pretend like I'm speaking an alien language. Meanwhile anyone else could show up and ask the exact same thing and get a very different response and everyone would dote on them. I just dont understand this bullshit.

No other community is so autistic when it comes to shirt neck and shirt sizes, especially when this is apparel no sane person would wear in public. Mister Metokur just puts out normal sized unisex shirts without feedback from his fans and people eat that shit up. Looks like Josh's community is filled with amorphous blobs who don't fit in regular-sized clothing.
1400x816.jpgNYPICHPDPICT000008725365.jpg

I don't get how this is used to prove Lidl Drip is actually Null, unless you want to call people like Slav Power and Seafarer sock accounts too because they follow(ed) Null around and kiss up to him.
View attachment 68565
View attachment 68566
Lidl Drip explaining how women are literal deities.
The majority of everything she posts is just bait. Over and over and over again. She just conjures up the worst takes ever to start a fight and then get users banned for infighting.

This is yer typical NPD fembymnist rubbish you see in "Stronk Wimmin" papers like the Mirror, it's all single mums on benefits, with some subsidized job. It's yer Owen Benjamin's mum setting the psychological bomb in her son's head. The one that went off on Joey Diaz's show.
I don't completely buy into that. Like I was saying above, she just posts an assertion with a blatantly incomplete picture and then says something derogatory towards men and in support of women. This baits out dudes who immediately want to go on the defensive by explaining what the complete picture is, will (rightfully) insult her for being retarded, and that opens up the door for a future ban because "infighting."

I honestly am starting to think this is just another way Josh is curating his website. He wants to get rid of reactionary morons who respond, in earnest, to what is essentially retard bait.

What's funny is, I remember the Barbie movie had this scene where the women set up dudes in situations where they are compelled to "mansplain." But all this achieves is men become that much more wary and distrustful of women in general. Then again, maybe that is also the goal? I dunno. It's pretty gay, whatever it is.

Last edited:
Back