What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• All threads pertaining to US political figures have been moved to US Politics Boiling Pot Forum under Gossip Central: At The Center Of It All Category.
  • Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Kiwifarms Gossip & Yarring KF General 2.0

These threads cover general gossip and interacting with Kiwifarms (openly calling them out).
Subtitle
The new declines of Kiwifarms
I don't get how this is used to prove Lidl Drip is actually Null, unless you want to call people like Slav Power and Seafarer sock accounts too because they follow(ed) Null around and kiss up to him.
View attachment 68565
View attachment 68566
Lidl Drip explaining how women are literal deities.
I think this, along with the other things I mentioned make it a pretty open and shut case.

Why is jewsh insisting on these retarded inside joke threads around hating specific demographics of the userbase? It doesn't seem to generate lolcows. It just drives people to stop using the site if they aren't randomly banned by that tranny jewsh and his BP clique first.
One thing faggots are really good at. Self-sabotaging, and they have been masters at it long before the AIDS epidemic In murica.

Why is jewsh insisting on these retarded inside joke threads around hating specific demographics of the userbase? It doesn't seem to generate lolcows. It just drives people to stop using the site if they aren't randomly banned by that tranny jewsh and his BP clique first.
It's almost as if deep cover trannies are sewing seeds of discontent. Jocelyn has been so worried about Super Human Tranny Cyber Squads, that he doesn't see the trannies are already within the walls.

I don't get how this is used to prove Lidl Drip is actually Null, unless you want to call people like Slav Power and Seafarer sock accounts too because they follow(ed) Null around and kiss up to him.
View attachment 68565
View attachment 68566
The power of protection Josh's jannys provide seems to have gone to her head.

Because he does want certain people to stop using the site and to drive certain groups off the site without doing giant banwaves and risking his "free speech" reputation. I think the amount of defense he's given Lidl Drip is part of it, because she's like an astroturfed Odd Opossum with how much drama she causes and how many people hate her, and he uses that as an excuse to ban people he doesn't want on the forum.

Because he does want certain people to stop using the site and to drive certain groups off the site without doing giant banwaves and risking his "free speech" reputation. I think the amount of defense he's given Lidl Drip is part of it, because she's like an astroturfed Odd Opossum with how much drama she causes and how many people hate her, and he uses that as an excuse to ban people he doesn't want on the forum.
It's always been my belief that he's hiding behind lidldrip. And using her mistreatment as a baseless excuse to ban people that he's tired of personally. As well as a reason to restructure the site. Josh of course would hide behind a woman. Just more fatherless behavior from him.

Oh yea... Women don't need semen to get be able to produce a foster.
This is yer typical NPD fembymnist rubbish you see in "Stronk Wimmin" papers like the Mirror, it's all single mums on benefits, with some subsidized job. It's yer Owen Benjamin's mum setting the psychological bomb in her son's head. The one that went off on Joey Diaz's show.
It's almost as if deep cover trannies are sewing seeds of discontent
The deep cover trannies, that's joshy's subconscious, like a dragged up Tyler Durden, only this Tyler Durden isn't providing a healthy outlet for his neurosis, plus life affirming male bonding outings. Satire. I know Chuck was a fag. This Tyler Durden is just doing what joshy is doing, sitting on it's ass eating corn snacks, drinking soda, crying about how unfair it all is.
What came out of "her" head? All I see are the usual crossposts from Reddit/Twitter.
Oh, Chile... it's much older than these electronic asylum's of bints with (at best) a shitty cert in some Human Sciences BS and shit loads of debt. It's even older than Jo Brand (and she's old).

Minor Sperg: CIA asset Gloria Steinem once wrote this bit about "If Men Had Periods", I remember it in the early 90s from Ben Elton nicking it, but it highlights how disconnected from reality women are. The bit: "If men had periods, they'd be proud of them, they'd boast about them, because guys are like that... blah blah... Corporate Cultural Marxism blah blah".

The problem with this is, women are miserable cunts during the curse because of the hormones making them like that, basically: If men had periods, they'd be women, and have the same reaction.

Now we go back to the May-tree-arck of dinny bintist feminism (tautology there) Simone De Beauvoir, who was a dyke nonce, y'know btw.

But tbf, (actual biological) women use feminism as a cope for their inability to keep a man, or drive him mad. Consider the broom's own Mother. joshy has (lately) given kudos to his mother's "Stronk Wahmin" bit, even tho she mooched off her parents for all of joshy's childhood, then moved in with a man who tried to kill her. "I don't need a man" means "I can't keep a man, I'll just waste my children's future in a parasocial relationship with a guy who is going to give the money to some bloke to pay his debts, because feminism is all about flagging wrong thought to the jannies, that's what I spend the child benefit on ITS MY RIGHT".

You remember Beth Gibbons? No, not the singer of Portishead. You don't need to remember this particular Beth Gibbons, aka Qween of Sped. I only mention her, as she had a YT channel and would do the usual mentalist screeching about pointless shit, y'know, live action Commie Farms posting, while neglecting the kids. Maybe you have your own reference point. But that's how I see some of these bints, the others are the same just fatter and with more face studs.

Sperg over.

Safir has some great one liners.
Get raped, solzhenitsyn.
Get raped solzhenitsyn.jpg

Back