What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• All threads pertaining to US political figures have been moved to US Politics Boiling Pot Forum under Gossip Central: At The Center Of It All Category.
  • Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Kiwifarms Gossip & Yarring KF General 2.0

These threads cover general gossip and interacting with Kiwifarms (openly calling them out).
Subtitle
The new declines of Kiwifarms
Oh god not this bitch again.
"Yas men dress sooooo badly and boring, they should dress more like THIS! Sooooo much better!"
View attachment 68541
...I think I prefer the "usual moid uniform of graphic tee and cargo shorts" outfits.
Oh boy it's the Yohji Yamamoto Fall/Winter 2011 look book but on a black guy. Where did you get these stunning and brave fashion takes Jaws of Hell?

Is there a phrase like dunning-kruger but for people so basic they don;t know they're basic?

There is a thread on the Marcellus Williams case and most people there think he's guilty but one person named John.Doe made a really funny and long post that should be a copypasta:
This dude was guilty, and all the other criminals the "Set Nigger Criminals Free" Project are also deserving of the rope. They'll try to bandy about a bunch of numbers, or justification about it, but its all extremely exaggerated and primarily bullshit after-the-fact nitpicking by a Jew-funded group that wants to free as many murderous niggers as possible. These people aren't actually innocent, they just get sprung from jail and their convictions vacated by underhanded social engineering, well funded legal maneuvering, and the willing cooperation of government cucks that share their goals.

I cannot emphasize enough that that the current government wants as many violent nigger criminals on the street as possible, and these 'Innocence Project exonerations' are only possible because they provide a plausible justification for setting known violent killers loose. They are a tool of White Genocide, nothing more, and I'll walk you through the process.

First the innocence project looks for likely targets by bringing up the lists of violent criminals that might be good candidates, i.e very violent. Once they have a pool of likely scumbags, they hunt for low hanging fruit they can use to discount the trial/conviction, usually by:
1) DNA testing anything within 5 miles of the crime scene, and no matter the outcome say it justifies overturning the trial. They will twist any result, ignoring preservation issues or relevance.
2) Pore over the files and perform a cadaver synod of the original trial to find something, anything, they can plausibly try to twist into a Brady violation or civil rights issue. Cop uses the word 'spook' to describe being startled, or the DA office failed to turn over a post it note, whatever.
3) Fabricate 'new' evidence by deception or outright forgery, like paying actors to impersonate police or witnesses, to throw doubt on the original convictions.

Once they feel they have found or fabricated enough bullshit for a given shitbag, they activate the programmed drones in media and online to start a huge campaign about how Jarvonrious "Hoe-Stabber" Quavarious is an innocent dindu nuffin that is only in jail because of racism, corrupt cops, etc. It has nothing to do with the eye-witnesses, forensic evidence, and his confession. Nope, its all racism! Anyway, after putting forth a massive amount of social pressure, usually to a Soros DA, faggot judge or other government losers that wanted to free the criminal anyway, they file a number of spurious motions. Since the DA/Judgefag is usually on their side anyway, they agree, using all the social pressure and fabricated 'evidence' as their plausible deniability to do the thing they wanted to do anyway (set a killer loose because he's a nigger.)

Now, if the original trial is vacated, it is possible that charges could be brought again and the killer could, theoretically, go back to jail. However, there are two problems with that. First is that usually the local DA is a Soros-puppet and wouldn't prosecute a nigger even if a killing was caught in 4K, because anarcho-tyranny is a favored tool of communist fucks that should be first against the wall. The second issue is that, even if you assumed they wanted to, most of these cases are decades old - which mean witnesses are dead or can't remember, the cops long retired, evidence not preserved, and there has been months of lying press contaminating the jury pool. Which all adds up to not a high likelihood of conviction, so why waste money chasing it? (Obviously for justice, and to keep them from killing again.)

Then the Innocence Project and their fag media friends go full court presser claiming that Jarvonrious has been fully exonerated and is totally innocent, give them money and praise! Also, give lots of tax money to him so he can get high and kill again! Just further victimizing not only the families of the murdered person, but the entire public by stealing their tax dollars and poisoning the well of the court's credibility. This is the real goal, to undermine the justice system and usher in 'reforms' that will prevent violent criminals from ever being held responsible for their crimes, demoralizing and terrorizing the population to help usher in their racial revolution. This is the entire point of anarcho-tyranny, they want the forces of criminality and chaos to roam unfettered as both a genocidal and destabilizing force, and these 'Innocence Project' freaks are doing it one jogger at a time.

Personally, I feel that if a nog is found guilty of any violent crime they should be taken out behind the Courthouse and shot within the hour like the rabid animals they are.

All I've heard about this case is another man's DNA was on the knife and he was locked up when it happened for robbery so he couldn't have been the one that stabbed the woman to death. The one person I saw so far bring up the DNA stuff got voted dumb. Did anyone else hear about this case and do you think Kiwis are right to assume he's guilty?

According to the internet peanut gallery the executed man confessed to the murder and had his victim's bloodied clothes in the backseat of his car. Then they found her stolen laptop at a pawn shop and his finger prints were on it. The new state prosecutor wanted him off death row but that was only because they had no DNA evidence. Prosecutor's office wanted him to spend life in prison but they proved he was guilty. Multiple courts proved him guilty. They just didn't want to do the death penalty because their DNA samples did not pan out, apparently forensic students handled them without gloves.

The nigger 100% did it, without question. The only issue was if he should be executed or not.

Diana Moon Glampers has a conspiracy theory that promotion of spaying and neutering pets lead to... transitioning minors.
My possibly most schizo belief is that trans kids could never have happened without society first landing on "spay and neuter your pets" as a no-ifs-ands-or-buts idea.

If you love your pet, sterilize them. No, Fido and Fluffy do not need a litter in any way to help them mature, dumbass, just sterilize your pets! Do it because you love them. Do it even when they're little puppies and kittens, it's better that way, takes out the risk. People who don't spay and neuter are animal abusers.

Well, we all know pets are kid-surrogates. The next step was when people started having their first adult pets before marriage and kids, to ensure that people having their first kid had already made the choice to sterilize their favorite creature in the universe out of love.

A depressing number of kids getting these procedures talk about them in pet terms, "getting fixed." And this cultural fixation (pun unintended) means that parents have a way to justify permanent sterilization. It's already something we do to the creatures we love, who depend on us to know what is right.

Very intelligent and not at all stupid person.
retardawhoria.png

Diana Moon Glampers has a conspiracy theory that promotion of spaying and neutering pets lead to... transitioning minors.

kiwifarms try not to sperg about trannies challange (100% impossible)

this is pretty much what happens when you make your whole life a mission to finish an insignificant something no one fucking cares

i remember she has an account here. is it redoniblueoni? if not then remind me again what her account is?

I love how paranoid they are of certain users returning, like how they think Odd Opossum has an army of sock accounts at the ready to call them losers again because they misinterpreted Gaylord's schizo posts.
this is nothing new. i experienced this myself. apparently, there is a very special group of people to this day still trying to search for me maybe?. oh yeah and this is what the current state of kiwifarms and what that shithole has become. a self-moderating, self-silencing forum that larps as le ebin badass free speech warrior™ while doing everything in their power to corrode free speech in their gay little place

JThere is a thread on the Marcellus Williams case and most people there think he's guilty but one person named John.Doe made a really funny and long post that should be a copypasta:

All I've heard about this case is another man's DNA was on the knife and he was locked up when it happened for robbery so he couldn't have been the one that stabbed the woman to death. The one person I saw so far bring up the DNA stuff got voted dumb. Did anyone else hear about this case and do you think Kiwis are right to assume he's guilty?
I only read about the case thanks to ED. The DNA part is weird, bt whos to say there wasnt a partner in crime? Or maybe it belonged to, idk, the husband?

I thin the nigger did it for sure. I mean the motherfucking laptop was there. And two different inmates name him as a culprit? Unless these two struck a deal behind, quite unlikely they just picked up some random nigga.

According to the internet peanut gallery the executed man confessed to the murder and had his victim's bloodied clothes in the backseat of his car. Then they found her stolen laptop at a pawn shop and his finger prints were on it. The new state prosecutor wanted him off death row but that was only because they had no DNA evidence. Prosecutor's office wanted him to spend life in prison but they proved he was guilty. Multiple courts proved him guilty. They just didn't want to do the death penalty because their DNA samples did not pan out, apparently forensic students handled them without gloves.

The nigger 100% did it, without question. The only issue was if he should be executed or not.
The level of cope and seethe by the detractors is hilarious. This wouldnt have blown up as much if it were a white man

Back