What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

What Is Transgender? Have we gotten it wrong?

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Global Administrator
Ken isn't necessarily wrong in my opinion, of course it all boils down to personal belief.

Like because social and twitter arguments are lame, its interesting to look at in detail.
Theres parts in the subcortical region of the brain that are responsible for things like memory, emotion but most importantly in this case hormone production.
Out of the journals and studies I've read on the neurobiology of transgenderism, the brains of transgender folk most commonly differ from cisgender individuals in this region in volume and surface area. Ken mentioned a recessive gender that acts as your "brain gender" which may actually be correct as the subcortical region and white matter structure tends to be more in line with their percieved gender rather than their "at birth"gender.

Theres also similar differences between the cis-woman and cis-mans brain in the cortical and subcortical regions in brain volume and other structures.

Its interesting tbh.
The most interesting aspect of this was that there was no substantial difference between the brain of a gay male and the brain of a straight male. The sexual orientation had nothing to do with transgender.

Sorry I'll rephrase the majority of ancient Egyptians, especially the ones that came later on that were of status we're not Ns.

The only people who kept better records than the Nazis were the Roman empire and they themselves said that Cleopatra was a mix of Macedonian which is Greek, and Persian.

It does make a difference when the Ns are trying to co-opt and usurp the final pharaoh of Egypt for their own WE WUZ KAAANGZ delusion.

Give me proof older than 30 years. I want a reference from a document or website before the year 2000. Something that hasn't been corrupted by the woke generation trying to rewrite history.

Because I've got to tell you that's unbelievable.

And by that I mean I don't fucking believe you. A lot of people get it twisted because there were faggots in Native tribes among other places and the wording got fucked up. History has no records of chicks with dicks.
Not egypt but its 1995 and 600 years ago

Journals and documents recording anything earlier is difficult since they werent as keen on keeping track records of history as we have now, besides some imagery and descriptions of men in womens clothes and men with women genetalia that can date back to the eras of the early roman empire and neolithic.

Not egypt but its 1995 and 600 years ago

Journals and documents recording anything earlier is difficult since they werent as keen on keeping track records of history as we have now, besides some imagery and descriptions of men in womens clothes and men with women genetalia that can date back to the eras of the early roman empire and neolithic.
Naw, that's gay

redoniblueoni

Remarkable Onion
The most interesting aspect of this was that there was no substantial difference between the brain of a gay male and the brain of a straight male. The sexual orientation had nothing to do with transgender.
These studies are always based after the trans person is taking a substantial amount of hormones. We have always known hormones effect the brain. This in inconclusive towards a "gendered brain" at best. Unless you have a source that says differently, all available information points to no gendered brain, just hormone differences in the brain.

If having a gendered brain was a real thing government's around the world would be pushing this and getting trans people's brains scanned en masse. They aren't because it's bad science that doesn't say what they want it to say.

These studies are always based after the trans person is taking a substantial amount of hormones. We have always known hormones effect the brain. This in inconclusive towards a "gendered brain" at best. Unless you have a source that says differently, all available information points to no gendered brain, just hormone differences in the brain.

If having a gendered brain was a real thing government's around the world would be pushing this and getting trans people's brains scanned en masse. They aren't because it's bad science that doesn't say what they want it to say.
Non-hormonally as well
theres a few more out there that are easy to find if you search neurobiology of transgenderism

I'm not sure if you can read it for free on this website or if you have to scroll to another so mb

Squishie

Registered

They are bought out by the biomedical industry, which has the capability of holding entire economies hostage to get what it wants. If it wants hundreds of thousands of gullible people to be fooled into trooning out so they have more permanent customers, then it will use any leverage it has to make that happen. The quality of the science literally does not matter to these people.

They are bought out by the biomedical industry, which has the capability of holding entire economies hostage to get what it wants. If it wants hundreds of thousands of gullible people to be fooled into trooning out so they have more permanent customers, then it will use any leverage it has to make that happen. The quality of the science literally does not matter to these people.
The quality of science doesnt matter to people in the majority of cases

redoniblueoni

Remarkable Onion
Non-hormonally as well
theres a few more out there that are easy to find if you search neurobiology of transgenderism

I'm not sure if you can read it for free on this website or if you have to scroll to another so mb
I'm not denying their brains could be different, just that there is no female/male brain outside of a sexed XX or XY brain. Am I retarded or does the conclusion of "Rather than being merely shifted towards either end of the male-female spectrum, transgender persons seem to present with their own unique brain phenotype" suggest there is something other than mtf having female brains/ftm having male brains. I am unable to read the article

I'm not denying their brains could be different, just that there is no female/male brain outside of a sexed XX or XY brain. Am I retarded or does the conclusion of "Rather than being merely shifted towards either end of the male-female spectrum, transgender persons seem to present with their own unique brain phenotype" suggest there is something other than mtf having female brains/ftm having male brains. I am unable to read the article
Well yeah
they dont have their own entirely separate brain of course, thatd be crazy.
Theres just common characteristics found in subregions of the brain, The mtf brain is still "male" but theres characteristics and structures of the brain that more align with their perceived gender, being female in this case, even in non-hormonally treated cases.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Global Administrator
If they have their own unique brain phenotype, then what exactly is a transgendered individual? Is it a biological male with a recessive third gender (brain)?

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Global Administrator
Well yeah
they dont have their own entirely separate brain of course, thatd be crazy.
Theres just common characteristics found in subregions of the brain, The mtf brain is still "male" but theres characteristics and structures of the brain that more align with their perceived gender, being female in this case, even in non-hormonally treated cases.
So a mtf transgendered individual has a male brain that is modified with female characteristics?

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Global Administrator
No they were not and Muslims would be pissed at you for saying this. That is literally the revisionism everyone here is saying is fake. They made little boys wear dresses and raped them. Also claiming that is transgender is certainly not helping the transgender movement.

Classical Islamic law recognizes 4 genders: Male, Female, Intersex (Khunsa), Effeminate male (mukhannath).

Back