What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

What Is Transgender? Have we gotten it wrong?

So a mtf transgendered individual has a male brain that is modified with female characteristics?
kind of
I feel the description of "male brain and female brain" is a bit awkward
but my take is that a transgendered individual has a brain of their at-birth gender, but as they get older and develop through puberty, certain parts and microstructures of their brain develop differently and more closely to how their perceived genders would, rather than how their actual genders brain would.

so rather than being mtf= female brain or ftm=male brain, I think of it as mtf having a male brain with certain characteristics of a female brain etc

Betelgeuse

I think it was Dostoevsky who said... Later fucker!
Hellovan Onion
Not egypt but its 1995 and 600 years ago

Journals and documents recording anything earlier is difficult since they werent as keen on keeping track records of history as we have now, besides some imagery and descriptions of men in womens clothes and men with women genetalia that can date back to the eras of the early roman empire and neolithic.

Yeah I'm not clicking on that because even in the title of the link it says transvestite not transgender, denoting that he knows for a fact that he's a man wearing girls clothes.

redoniblueoni

Remarkable Onion
If they have their own unique brain phenotype, then what exactly is a transgendered individual? Is it a biological male with a recessive third gender (brain)?
Well I know for the heterosexual MTF variety (autogynephiles) the consensus seems to be the reason they're so attracted to it is they have erotic target location errors (like furries and such would as well) that causes their brain to be attracted to abnormal sexual behaviors. Their brains are definitely different, but what exactly would a third gender be? Some sort of nonbinary thing?

Transgendered people are majority mentally ill individuals who believe transition will solve this. A large amount of the men are transitioning to fulfill a fetish and also think it will solve their problems. They are their biological sex, including their brains because brains are sexed based off chromosomes.

Also feminine gay men put into the "faggot" other category in societies 600 years ago =/= modern trans individual. Not even close. Modern trannies want to transition (and put it above everything), the ones put into the feminine/gay man social role likely did not consent.

redoniblueoni

Remarkable Onion
being gay was only declared not a mental illness and removed from the dsm in the early 70's by the APA
give the trans 50 years and they might become mainstream and accepted
The statistics show this is not the case and the reverse is true. Trans people are actively losing support (in the US). More people are agreeing with trans being segregated from sports or restrooms. I think the peak for the trans movement was about 3 years ago and it has been going down since.

Gargamel

Trans Hathaway Fan's personal a-log
Hellovan Onion
Yeah if someone identifies as a cat for example or a fox, that is just crapola. But effeminate male (mukhannath)? We are talking like 1400 years ago.
Ever heard of furries?

Effeminate males aren't a gender. It's understandable that 1400 years ago in Arabia they classified effeminate males as a separate gender because they don't act quite like masculine males, but that doesn't mean the ancient ragheads got it right.
being gay was only declared not a mental illness and removed from the dsm in the early 70's by the APA
give the trans 50 years and they might become mainstream and accepted
We're past peak tranny already.

The statistics show this is not the case and the reverse is true. Trans people are actively losing support (in the US). More people are agreeing with trans being segregated from sports or restrooms. I think the peak for the trans movement was about 3 years ago and it has been going down since.
I wouldn't say trans being told not to do sports and restrooms of their perceived gender and apply their at-birth gender in these scenarios instead, is really segregation nor losing support, it was a grey area that a lot people didnt really know how to approach since it was so sudden back then and now that the issue is becoming more prevalent they're receiving their place in society.

If it was segregation they would have a trans-exclusive sports or trans-exclusive bathroom which is not the case, they are just being told to use their at-birth gender bathroom and do the sport for whatever gender they were at birth.

Betelgeuse

Hellovan Onion
I m wondering if this Anglosphere tranny shit is going to implode eventually. Homo and lesbod have been consistently justified by genetic studies vut you cant say that for trannies.

What I'm more interested in is how the community itself is going to finally snap at them. All of my gay friends in private have two secrets that would OSTRACIZE them if anyone else knew.

Secret number one is that most of them vote Republican. That's a one-way ticket into being called an "Uncle Tom" gay until the day you die.

Secret number 2 is that the LGB can't stand the way that the T hijacked the movement, have become an albatross around the neck of the rest of the community, and no one can speak out against them lest they face the wrath of being called transphobic.

So basically what you have is a bunch of fringe, looney, grooming freaks who have taken over a community of mostly good people.

Trannies have set gay people back 70 years. Most people look at everyone in the community as pedophiles now because of the trannies groomy goofy bullshit.

I don't mind fags voting for GOP policies, but my main problem with a subset of GOP gays (like that drag queen that came with Charlie Kirk) is that they conveniently ignore that one, GOP as a whole is hi jacked by baby crazed christfags that put down LGB, and two they pretend that GOP has always been pro-LGB. Its sort of like those on-the-fence pro-life GOP ladies that I know in my life who was complacent about Roe v Wade, and then threw apeshit when it was overruled. In other words, they just like everyone else vote for their financial self interests, which is fine, but they don't give credits to democrats for furthering their rights.

Betelgeuse

Hellovan Onion
I don't mind fags voting for GOP policies, but my main problem with a subset of GOP gays (like that drag queen that came with Charlie Kirk) is that they conveniently ignore that one, GOP as a whole is hi jacked by baby crazed christfags that put down LGB, and two they pretend that GOP has always been pro-LGB. Its sort of like those on-the-fence pro-life GOP ladies that I know in my life who was complacent about Roe v Wade, and then threw apeshit when it was overruled. In other words, they just like everyone else vote for their financial self interests, which is fine, but they don't give credits to democrats for furthering their rights.

The one thing I liked about this year's gop convention and that a lot of people were mad about is that people fail to realize that before they were used by Reagan to win in 1980, the conservative party was never for the evangelicals.

The entire party and it's way of life for the last 40 years has been hijacked and usurped by the Bible thumping crowd. That's why this years gop convention was so cool. They had a lot of non-Christian things, because conservatism does not equal Christianity.

We don't need them. They can either hold their nose and vote Republican or nominate Joel olsteen and start their own fuckin party and see how far that gets them.

Last edited:

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
An Onion Among Onions
No it doesn't. You made it up. Your own source debunks your claim because you have the reading comprehension of Helen Keller. Actually that might be insulting to Helen Keller because even she could understand braille.

Reason: He actually just made up a claim and is trying to support it with misinterpreted sources. He started at his conclusion.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
An Onion Among Onions
Reason: Intersex is not a gender (it's a mutation) nor is it considered the woke wrong definition of gender identity because it misgenders their gender identity they actually identify with so you are wrong in both regards. Femboy is not a gender. Nice self own.

Betelgeuse

Hellovan Onion

Ken you literally pulled up an example to try to prove it and it said that there are two genders, an abnormality and a flaming faggot.

I'll tell you what you could do to satisfy me and end this whole argument right now. In the entire history of mankind nobody kept better records than the Roman empire. I want you to find me one thing from the Romans that talks about a third gender or transgenderism.

Not eunuchs, not effeminate boys, not transvestites... Transgender people.

They have the most comprehensive and well-preserved records to the point where the Egyptian government was able to sue Netflix for making Cleopatra a N because they said it's slandered archeology. One of their biggest points of contention that they were able to use to sue Netflix was the accurate depictions of Cleopatra from the Roman empire.

Find me a lady boy in those records.

Last edited:

redoniblueoni

Remarkable Onion
To read this as proof positive that Islam correctly identified trans people, you'd have to believe that "effeminate male" directly translates to trans woman. Incorrect, as like I've said most "transwomen" in 2024 are autogynephilic men which are not effeminate at all prior to transition.

Additionally, Islam is not accounting for ftm trans men in this. Why would that be? Because being a male is a privilege position in Islam, and a woman cannot rise to that level. An effeminate man has been deemed a faggot and is lowered to a "less than man" position.

I understand it's hard to believe that much of modern day trannies are these AGP non effeminate males but I have close first hand experience since my brother is one. He was never fruity, feminine, any of the sort. He liked Legos, planes, baseball and nothing even a little effeminate. He, nor most modern trannies, would fit Islam's narrow idea of gender.

Also, intersex is a birth disorder. This has been a mutation since man has existed. They are not a 3rd gender and they all lean more male or more female depending on their condition. This being recognized is just basic medical knowledge, not some sort of esoteric wisdom.

Back