Updates to Website

Welcome Notice: If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Registration: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Configured the system: Yes you can register from the TOR network
Breaking Content 🧅

What Is Transgender? Have we gotten it wrong?

To be honest, I have a hard time thinking of anyone I like on this or on the New Zealand Bird site.
You're so mad your anger towards me is spilling into every other topic. You should probably quit using the site. No one really likes you here either anyway. And you're starting to annoy everyone because how hard I trolled you left you unable to do anything else but rage at me while I laugh at you. The more you react to trolling the worse it will be.

You're so mad your anger towards me is spilling into every other topic. You should probably quit using the site. No one really likes you here either anyway. And you're starting to annoy everyone because how hard I trolled you left you unable to do anything else but rage at me while I laugh at you. The more you react to trolling the worse it will be.
1726831818189.jpeg

You should probably quit using the site since you’re being backtrolled for being a complete cunt. I have been laughing at you for weeks while you seethe and post nasty images on my profile. You’re more annoying than I am.

“Spilling into every other topic”
I mean, you are the one to post “pulped dick” on my profile.

Humans are animals. That’s more of a statement of fact.

I know your mom's definitely an animal. Hairy ass gorilla looking bitch.

She uses two bottles of jergens a day for her knuckles because they drag on the pavement when she walks.

I know your mom's definitely an animal. Hairy ass gorilla looking bitch.

She uses two bottles of jergens a day for her knuckles because they drag on the pavement when she walks.
Your father’s definitely even more of a subhuman. Fatass orangutan looking wanker.

He uses four bottles of Whiskey a day for his stomach as he slithers across whatever floors he’s just barely able to walk on.

Your father’s definitely even more of a subhuman. Fatass orangutan looking wanker.

He uses four bottles of Whiskey a day for his stomach as he slithers across whatever floors he’s just barely able to walk on.

You know it's not the obvious low key references that you keep making that pisses me off, it's the low effort insults you're coming back with that bug me.

You know it's not the obvious low key references that you keep making that pisses me off, it's the low effort insults you're coming back with that bug me.
Ironic of you to say this, considering that I’m being annoyed by the undead human equivalent of a mosquito. A female mosquito at that, even more ironically.

View attachment 67404
You should probably quit using the site since you’re being backtrolled for being a complete cunt. I have been laughing at you for weeks while you seethe and post nasty images on my profile. You’re more annoying than I am.

“Spilling into every other topic”
I mean, you are the one to post “pulped dick” on my profile.
Didn't read. Cope harder, I'll be here longer than you will like always. I always outlast my victims.

• Dumb
Reactions: Kan

He types like chat gpt and can only copy what you say back slightly different like a parrot.

You and him gave me the ammunition, retard.
I'm about to start arguing with you like you're a child by mimicking how they argue on the playground since you are not mentally mature enough for a real slap fight, I'm just going to go low effort shit posting.

Reason: Like I did to magnesium
Back