What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

What Is Transgender? Have we gotten it wrong?

Gargamel

Trans Hathaway Fan's personal a-log
Hellovan Onion
You had me until the second paragraph. If soy is such a problem how come China/Korea/Japan/taiwan/Singapore isn't full of trannies? The tranny heaven Thai doesn't even eat soy that much.
Their cultures probably wouldn't support a tranny cult like we have in the West.

Thai trannies are almost certainly all faux ladies of the night.

Betelgeuse

I think it was Dostoevsky who said... Later fucker!
Hellovan Onion
You had me until the second paragraph. If soy is such a problem how come China/Korea/Japan/taiwan/Singapore isn't full of trannies? The tranny heaven Thai doesn't even eat soy that much.

Because they don't have the free will of the west. Reputation and family honor is EVERYTHING to them. They would rather kill themselves than get a divorce so they don't disgrace their ancestors, do you really think they're going to get a fucking script for estradiol?

Because they don't have the free will of the west. Reputation and family honor is EVERYTHING to them. They would rather kill themselves than get a divorce so they don't disgrace their ancestors, do you really think they're going to get a fucking script for estradiol?
Make sure your chink GF doesnt have an illicit testosterone in her purse lul.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Global Administrator
China is gravitating towards increasingly conservative values which is why trans-people in China are under the gun
https://www.scmp.com/news/people-cu...man-husband-love-couple-remarry-18-years-same
https://www.theguardian.com/global-...btq-advocates-face-jail-and-forced-confession

Taiwan: Gender self-identification (transgender) is not permitted in most Asian countries. In Taiwan, individuals recognized as transgender must meet requirements mandated by the Gender Recognition Act. Currently, lifting the requirement for proof of sex-reassignment surgery is pending.

Taiwan is still conservative compared to the west but friendlier than Mainland China.
https://www.scmp.com/sport/paris-ol...rowlings-bears-netizens-wrath-trans-criticism

Singapore: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transgender_people_in_Singapore

Brunei (The worst place in SE Asia to be transgender): Brunei is an Islamic Sultanate and the country brought back Sharia law in 2020 which means if you are caught in a gay relationship you could in theory face death by stoning (though it has yet to be carried out).
https://southeastasiaglobe.com/being-transgender-in-brunei/

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Global Administrator
China is gravitating towards increasingly conservative values which is why trans-people in China are under the gun
https://www.scmp.com/news/people-cu...man-husband-love-couple-remarry-18-years-same
https://www.theguardian.com/global-...btq-advocates-face-jail-and-forced-confession

Taiwan is still conservative compared to the west but friendlier than Mainland China.
https://www.scmp.com/sport/paris-ol...rowlings-bears-netizens-wrath-trans-criticism

Singapore: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transgender_people_in_Singapore

Brunei (The worst place in SE Asia to be transgender): Brunei is an Islamic Sultanate and the country brought back Sharia law in 2020 which means if you are caught in a gay relationship you could in theory face death by stoning (though it has yet to be carried out).
https://southeastasiaglobe.com/being-transgender-in-brunei/
I know that I am probably not as liberal as a lot of people might want me to be or as conservative as some of the posters here but seriously: execution by stoning?

Last edited:

unyuns

unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns *make beat noise with the mouth to avail*
Hellovan Onion
Reason: Sorry: About mistake made correction
Last edited by a moderator:

Gargamel

Trans Hathaway Fan's personal a-log
Hellovan Onion
I know that I am probably not as liberal as a lot of people might want me to be or as conservative as some of the posters here but seriously: execution by stoning?
Well what the fuck do you expect from Islamic fundamentalists? These scumbags are no different than the Sand niggers who did 9/11.

Also, T(QIAP+) is not the same thing as GLB.

VAIDS Victim

Cumsock Dodger
An Onion Among Onions
I think the idea of trans people have a female and male brain like the sex they want to be is a boomerism at this point. Younger trans people don't even make that argument much anymore (it's not nonbinary enough).

Betelgeuse

Hellovan Onion
Make sure your chink GF doesnt have an illicit testosterone in her purse lul.
If she did it would bring a the great a dishona to famiree!

Don't disgrace yourself and your ancestors. Don't bring shame upon your family name 🤷🏻‍♂️

Looks like the whiney faggots pretending to be girls should stop bitching about how much they hate this country. They have no clue how good they have it.

Well what the fuck do you expect from Islamic fundamentalists? These scumbags are no different than the Sand niggers who did 9/11.
Jews did 9/11. Everyone knows that.

Also, T(QIAP+) is not the same thing as GLB.
Yeah tell that to the executioner named "Abu Dhabi Al-Buzzkill" when he's cutting your head off in the public square. I'm sure you'll be free to go.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
An Onion Among Onions
Traps are a huge thing in the east and lady boys are basically in every Eastern country, not just the one from the memes. Not exactly the same as trannies because they're not under the delusions they're women though. But they are full of femboys. The West tries to gaslight it and claim they were always trans though. History revisionism like we wuz kangz n shiet.

Betelgeuse

Hellovan Onion
Traps are a huge thing in the east and lady boys are basically in every Eastern country, not just the one from the memes. Not exactly the same as trannies because they're not under the delusions they're women though. But they are full of femboys. The West tries to gaslight it and claim they were always trans though. History revisionism like we wuz kangz n shiet.
Niggers weren't Egyptian

Cleopatra was white

No native tribe ever had trannies.

Squishie

Registered
I think the idea of trans people have a female and male brain like the sex they want to be is a boomerism at this point. Younger trans people don't even make that argument much anymore (it's not nonbinary enough).
People like that undoubtedly exist (as a result of prenatal hormone exposure caused by various factors,) but they amount to a rounding error compared to the number of people in other cohorts who comprise the trans movement. These cohorts have been described by previous posts so I won't go into detail about them, but it is safe to say that many of the "early adopters" among them became drawn to transgenderism some time in the early 2010s, when Tumblr was a sort of nexus for the wider radical feminist community.

Regarding Tumblr, one thing I often see overlooked when talking about this sort of thing is the way that a website/platform's feature landscape impacts the type of users it attracts and deters. I can't speak from personal experience as I didn't use the site at the time, but looking at archives of the site can tell us a few things:
1) In many of the early years of the modern trans phenomenon, it required an account to view content on the platform. This would cause anyone who didn't care about creating a persistent identity to turn away.
2) When searching for content to view, the content presented to the user would be done so via a recommendation engine. This indicates that the users were subjected to opaque algorithms that recommend them content based on unseen parameters of their persistent identities stored server-side.
3) Every user had their own fully-customizable blog. Background, font, layout, images, everything. This meant that narcissistic and people obsessed with broadcasting their own identity were drawn to it, and those who didn't care for it were nudged away.

If we put these facts together, the conclusion is that Tumblr drew in self-absorbed narcissists, pushed everyone else out, and used a recommendation engine in order to drive user behavior in ways that are impossible for us to be certain of. The end result was a competition between narcissistic individuals to see who could stand out the most and win the most approval from their peers.This is the environment that the modern-day transgender movement, alongside the broader radical feminist movement, was incubated in before being released onto the public.

So that explains (at least partially) how the trans movement and all the other insanity associated with it was created, but it does not explain why it was done. In order to explore that, it will be necessary to look into key people involved at Tumblr at the time. I will probably post more about this later, but an easy one for you to start with is the founder: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Karp

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Global Administrator
Niggers weren't Egyptian

Cleopatra was white

No native tribe ever had trannies.
Ancient Egypt itself was not black African like Ghana for example. But Ancient Egypt was a mixed race society. So yes, you did have black Egyptians. However Ancient Egypt was not a race conscious society.

Whether Cleopatra was white or black would have made no difference.

"No native tribe ever had trannies": Mukhaanthum ( transgendered individuals) were documented in pre-islamic arabia and in hadith by Muhammad himself.

Betelgeuse

Hellovan Onion
Ancient Egypt itself was not black African like Ghana for example. But Ancient Egypt was a mixed race society. So yes, you did have black Egyptians. However Ancient Egypt was not a race conscious society.

Sorry I'll rephrase the majority of ancient Egyptians, especially the ones that came later on that were of status we're not Ns.

Whether Cleopatra was white or black would have made no difference.

The only people who kept better records than the Nazis were the Roman empire and they themselves said that Cleopatra was a mix of Macedonian which is Greek, and Persian.

It does make a difference when the Ns are trying to co-opt and usurp the final pharaoh of Egypt for their own WE WUZ KAAANGZ delusion.

"No native tribe ever had trannies": Mukhaanthum ( transgendered individuals) were documented in pre-islamic arabia and in hadith by Muhammad himself.

Give me proof older than 30 years. I want a reference from a document or website before the year 2000. Something that hasn't been corrupted by the woke generation trying to rewrite history.

Because I've got to tell you that's unbelievable.

And by that I mean I don't fucking believe you. A lot of people get it twisted because there were faggots in Native tribes among other places and the wording got fucked up. History has no records of chicks with dicks.

Back