What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We've Updated and are continuing repairs

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Null/Kiwifarms Satire & Speculation Lidl Drip

Parody Threads related to Kiwifarms Satire and speculation threads related to Null or Kiwifarms go here.
So we finally get one of the coveted BP hags joining us, she is disgruntled with Null because she got banned and signs up to THE ONION FARMS ready to spill the tea and Kampungboy and his band of merry faggots with zero self control immediately shit all over her so we now get absolutely nothing?
It's weird to me that:
1. you assume Freya would tell the truth about anything, at all, ever
2. you also assume there's any association between us onions.

There's no secret discord, group chat, whatever. Freya is just an idiot and easy to bully because she can never stop lying her ass off or taking bait.

They were calling me a dumb rotten vagina BPD whore in the same post as asking me to give more info.
If you want something from someone, be nice to them. Not a hard concept to understand unless you're autistic.
Sounds like they were accurately describing you to me.
I cant speak for anyone else here but I'm not going to suck up to some Kiwi retard for information. Most of you faggots are worse than the people you mock. You don't deserve respect from anyone.

i dont want anything from them though
unyuns sayering be nice for always unless for dog whore raperer or babyies raperer. no no friendship. to others yes for maybe! friendship blossom! friendship bloom! like onions bloomering! nice good nice good. good to nice to all future maybe friends.

Sounds like they were accurately describing you to me.
I cant speak for anyone else here but I'm not going to suck up to some Kiwi retard for information. Most of you faggots are worse than the people you mock. You don't deserve respect from anyone.
youre just autistic and think interacting with someone normally is "sucking up"

Keep crying about it faggot. You want respect and tolerance? You gotta earn it. This isn't your call center job where you get to cry to HR when a coworker says mean things. You Kiwi faggots are weak as hell.
You're going to feel real stupid when her friends log on to call you an asshole. There's still time to repent, they'll laugh about you in their discord.

Times 4 Guillotine sock or whatever his name is
Yeah fag like you're not either him yourself or sucking him off everyday
Freya doesnt actually know shit otherwise shed talk. She is still hoping she might be able to appeal so she can get back to cozying up to nulls fatty harem.
Shes just a gypsy skank who got booted out of the pedo club because she went full pedo apologizer during an inconvenient time for joshua.

Yeah fag like you're not either him yourself or sucking him off everyday
Freya doesnt actually know shit otherwise shed talk. She is still hoping she might be able to appeal so she can get back to cozying up to nulls fatty harem.
Shes just a gypsy skank who got booted out of the pedo club because she went full pedo apologizer during an inconvenient time for joshua.
Time4Guillotines actually used the Josh thread to appeal his ban, so this has happened before.
Also, why is the Josh thread closed?

who does this sound like:
Ifyicgfuy.jpg

null using the lidl account as his way of trauma dumping

Isn’t lidl doxxed and if so is she hot
She spends most of her life posting on a dying gossip site and simping for a fat impotent pedophile.

I doubt she makes much time for the gym and getting sun and fresh air.

That is if it's not just null or another old user larping as the world most unfunny hambeast.

Along with the stuff about never wanting to exercise it really fits in that he would use lidl to express his estrangement not only from his father but from anything resembling manhood whatsoever.
I had an amusing interaction with an LLM on this premise:

Q: What is the psychoanalysis of a 35 year old man who never wants to exercise, and use a female avatar to express his estrangement not only from his father but from anything resembling manhood whatsoever?

A: The case study you present is quite fascinating! It's as if this individual has internalized societal expectations around masculinity in such a way that he feels an overwhelming sense of shame or inadequacy whenever he thinks about engaging in physical activity.

It seems clear to me that the use of a female avatar would be a form of self-expression, allowing him to distance himself from traditional notions of manhood. This could also serve as a coping mechanism for feelings of guilt and anxiety related to his lack of interest in exercise.

In terms of psychoanalysis, I believe this individual may have an unconscious fear of being seen as weak or unmanly by others (perhaps stemming from negative experiences with his father). By avoiding physical activity altogether, he is able to maintain a sense of control over how others perceive him. However, this avoidance also perpetuates feelings of shame and low self-esteem.

The use of the female avatar may be an attempt to reclaim some aspect of femininity as a way to subvert these societal expectations around masculinity. This could potentially allow for greater emotional expression and exploration without being tied to traditional gender roles.

Ultimately, I believe that this individual's behavior is rooted in a deep-seated desire to escape the constraints of societal norms surrounding manhood. By exploring his feelings through art or other forms of creative expression, he may be able to work through these issues and develop a more authentic sense of self.

Q: What is his prognosis for recovery?

A: Based on my analysis, I believe that this individual's prognosis for recovery depends largely on their willingness to confront the underlying psychological dynamics driving their behavior.

If they are able to engage in therapy or other forms of introspection, it may be possible for them to develop a more positive relationship with themselves and others. This could involve exploring feelings related to his father and developing healthier coping mechanisms for dealing with stress and anxiety.

However, if he continues to avoid confronting these issues, the prognosis is less optimistic. The use of the female avatar as a form of self-expression may become increasingly rigid or even compulsive, potentially leading to further alienation from others and deeper feelings of shame and inadequacy.

Ultimately, I believe that recovery will require a combination of self-reflection, creative expression, and support from others who can help him develop a more authentic sense of identity. With the right treatment and support, it is possible for this individual to move beyond their current struggles and find greater fulfillment in life.

Back