What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We've Updated and are continuing repairs

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Null/Kiwifarms Satire & Speculation Lidl Drip

Parody Threads related to Kiwifarms Satire and speculation threads related to Null or Kiwifarms go here.
Based on what? You never actually proved this.
Then Freya talks about them flirting, which is just normal couples behavior anyway, and you sperg out about it.
Very bizarre reaction to people noticing normal stuff couples do.
Show me a single time Josh has casually been involved in a DM chain with random users, bonus points if it's some real eyebrow raising power leveling. She was very obviously baiting and Josh+Lidl being a couple is true. There's no inconsistency, both things can be and are true
Which, I already told you and screen-capped for posterity. Seems to me this "teams" thing is in your head
Lol definitely a Kiwi here to run a wee bit of well poisoning. Tell everyone in the DM chain hello for me. The plan is going great, you were able to trick a single total retard into unironically believing Freya's joke

no the sarcasm was pretty obvious.
Nope, the first part was very obviously an effortpost because you thought you had something of value to contribute
Just say you fell for a devilish ruse, there's no shame in it, it happens to the dumbest of us all the time

Nope, the first part was very obviously an effortpost because you thought you had something of value to contribute
'Effortpost' according to Kiwfarmers consists of a paragraph made purely to insult a gypsy hoe, two screenshots by aforementioned gypy hoe, and a joke about null being a tranny.

that you think this takes effort says a lot about you.
I fell for a devilish ruse, there's no shame in it, it happens to the dumbest of us all the time
take it up with your psychiatrist sweaty

Show me a single time Josh has casually been involved in a DM chain with random users, bonus points if it's some real eyebrow raising power leveling.
I'm not the one who claimed they were a couple, though. That's on you. I don't have an opinion either way on this and am therefore not obligated to prove anything.

Lol definitely a Kiwi here to run a wee bit of well poisoning. Tell everyone in the DM chain hello for me. The plan is going great, you were able to trick a single total retard into unironically believing Freya's joke
What was it Null would often say in times like this?
"Who are you? Do I even know you?"
Often levied at people an inflated sense of self worth. I sympathize with those sentiments.

What was it Null would often say in times like this?
"Who are you? Do I even know you?"
I don't know, I'm not one of his sycophants and have always kept him muted. Sounds like some crybaby shit he would say if the conversation wasn't going his way and he needed a strawman so he could slip out the backdoor faster than a nigger who found a positive pregnancy test
~some incel nonsense (probably)~
Ok, chinaboy, are we at least in agreement that Freya was baiting and there's zero chance she has any useful behind the scenes info about Josh+Lidl?

Ok, chinaboy
@Ferengi of Romania.
We have another one!

Obsessed with Asian dick? Check
are we at least in agreement that Freya was baiting and there's zero chance she has any useful behind the scenes info about Josh+Lidl?
why do you need me to agree on this and validate your opinion?

Wait...are you...jealous of lidl?
you desperately want there to be absolutely nothing going on between them because you want his slobbermutt sauce in your snatch.

or are you jealous because you think Null is folding his broke dick into her fat rolls?

you desperately want there to be absolutely nothing going on between them
You really need to calm down with these weird fanfics, it's incredibly creepy. Anyway, I know reading comprehension is the collective Achilles heel of all Dumbion Farmers but I've explicitly said Lidl and Josh are definitely an item but Freya doesn't have any insight based on secret DM chains

Jambled is a doll
yeah and we know what kind of dolls null is thirsting for
8ygd7r64d.jpg
Just not the kind you find yourself humping away and weeping on every night, incel pedofur
When you an @Ishtar join online for the goon session does null make you all wear the shirts or are you wearing it by choice?
6th 929.jpg

yeah and we know what kind of dolls null is thirsting for

When you an @Ishtar join online for the goon session does null make you all wear the shirts or are you wearing it by choice?
View attachment 62069
I don't think showing you have c*cks and Null pics on hand is the own you think it is, doggy diddler

Last edited:
I don't think showing you have cocks and Null pics on hand is the own you think it is, doggy diddler
I dont think admitting you dont know how to use google or the Kiwifarms search function is quite the own you think it is, baby raper.

you should post your epic pwnage of us in the manhate thread. maybe one of the pooners will eat your ass

Oh, so you're a c*ck hunter but not a c*ck collector. More of a catch and release sort of guy, huh? Very gay sportsman of you
you seem to know a lot about homos and chomos for a woman terrified of typing out penis words.

you got diddled and then pooned out, I guarantee it.
you feel safe around null because hes only into little boys and his dick is broken so you know he cant rape you. thats why the manhate fatties think hes one of the good ones.

Back