What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We've Updated and are continuing repairs

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Null/Kiwifarms Satire & Speculation Lidl Drip

Parody Threads related to Kiwifarms Satire and speculation threads related to Null or Kiwifarms go here.
It might have been the theme of whatever book she was gooning to at current the moment.

Also this is post is interesting as woman tend to be attracted to men similar to their fathers
View attachment 62633
'men need to be offline, productive and build me a cabin' complains the terminally online fatty shut-in that still lives at home with her dad and cant drive. she doesnt work and confirmed shes a millennial before.
she needs to stop reading Twilight and thinking shes going to get swept off her feet by an immortal virgin prince.
her best offers are coming the welfare line in McAllen, TX.

'men need to be offline, productive and build me a cabin' complains the terminally online fatty shut-in that still lives at home with her dad and cant drive. she doesnt work and confirmed shes a millennial before.
she needs to stop reading Twilight and thinking shes going to get swept off her feet by an immortal virgin prince.
After reading her idealized fantasy and then trying to reconcile Josh being her Prince Charming, my brain almost broke, as Josh is the complete opposite of all of it. I refuse to believe this isn't just her gooning and coping.

Source for any of this? She posted several times about going to University and said in chat she doesn't drive cause she lives in a large city with public transport (makes sense for Europe).

All her posts are bait made to upset the male reader as much as possible, that's why it's mostly nonsensical in the great scheme of things. You seriously need to stop falling for the bait every time.

Source for any of this? She posted several times about going to University and said in chat she doesn't drive cause she lives in a large city.

All her posts are bait made to upset the male reader as much as possible, that's why it's mostly nonsensical in the great scheme of things. You seriously need to stop falling for the bait every time.
Her beloved boyfriend is currently ripping his own coochie up over a big dick lawyer in some American state I am unfamiliar with. Do you think that implies their relationship could be on the rocks?

Source for any of this? She posted several times about going to University and said in chat she doesn't drive cause she lives in a large city with public transport (makes sense for Europe).
6re5x.jpg
Lmao nigger where is your source for any of your claims?

FYI I got the rundown on the lidl situation from your mom while she was licking my balls clean.
you calling you momma a liar, boy?
GonorrheaDrip isn't going to fuck you bro.
No one here is falling for bait, we're having fun mocking hysterical fat bitches on the Kiwifarms who take internet shit seriously.
This isn't a news site fagchops, if you want to srs bsns go read the news.

Dis hoe be mad lmao
I made a post in Kiwifarms General 2.0 pointing out how Null is fat an inconsistent fag:
https://www.onionfarms.com/threads/kf-general-2-0.2568/page-222#post-128260

As suspected, ChlamydiaDrip (Null) can't ban any precious members of the scissorfest for breaking his rules so he must softly and gently reprimand them and blame those dastardly evil moids instead. Its their fault the women broke the rules!
86ttfu.jpg

86fdrh.jpg

'I am very unhappy' then leave? Sounds like an abusive relationship hun. Pack your bags and go!

'The moderators who deliberately ignore reports'
uh oh Useful_Mistake's balls are on the chopping block. Countdown to 'please pack up your broom and go'. his janny privileges are about to be revoked.

uh oh Useful_Mistake's balls are on the chopping block. Countdown to 'please pack up your broom and go'. his janny privileges are about to be revoked
Wishful thinking.
then leave? Sounds like an abusive relationship hun. Pack your bags and go!
Naw, that wouldn't accomplish anything. This deep into the game if she left there'd be a power vacuum and one of the other broads would step up to bootleg Slatztism post.
Lidl Drip is ultimately a concept 🤪

Fatta coming in with a solution.
A final solution to the Male Question:
64ddr7.jpg

Her English is near incomprehensible so I ran the above through a translator:

Today I will once more be a prophet.
If moids in and outside of the Kiwifams should succeed in upsetting our lesbian hogfarm scissorfest, then the result will not be the Moid-ification of the earth, and thus the victory of the Moids, but the largest chimping out ever seen on the internet. Embrace your inner nigger Kiwisisters and join me in the eternal tard rage!

View attachment 62702

If moids in and outside of the Kiwifams should succeed in upsetting our lesbian hogfarm scissorfest, then the result will not be the Moid-ification of the earth, and thus the victory of the Moids, but the largest chimping out ever seen on the internet. Embrace your inner nigger Kiwisisters and join me in the eternal tard rage!
I mentally read all her posts in a thick, monotone eastern European accent with heavy autism cadence, it's funny as hell

View attachment 62702
This is actually a good plan. The incels talk a lot but they're all susceptible to getting pecker pics catfished out of them and other forms of gay ops. When registration reopens I'll have to throw a few alts in the mix and do my part for total incel death equal application of muh rules

Last edited:
This actually a good plan. The incels talk a lot but they're all susceptible to getting pecker pics catfished out of them and other forms of gay ops. When registration reopens I'll have to throw a few alts in the mix and do my part for total incel death equal application of muh rules
I honestly can't wait for the Great Moid Purge, none of the alternatives they came up with seemed to work out so i wonder if they'll have to wander the desert for forty years?

The Promised Land was right under their feet this whole time. Meme them into sharing dick pics, then make memes with their dick pics
I have great sympathy for the moids, but the site owner doesn't want them there, so it's always going to be an uphill struggle. They should just powder Joselyns pizza purse and submit to the BPhogs.

C7t6fr.jpg

Sounds like men realize policing internet spaces is retarded and faggy. This being why the Kiwifarms exists at all. There are endless websites with tranny jannies ready to ban for upset feelings.
Perhaps Null is signalling the end of times is upon us with this little meltdown about the heckin' unfairness imposed on his gorlz.

Yrxryx.jpg

I am woman
I am invincible
I am strong
I am needing the male jannies to come make sure that none of the other men can upset us at all with their words please.
We are not able to exist on the internet without males protecting us from the cruel and triggering words of other men.
We're the superior and rational sex though tee hee.

I think the latent homosexual is the one prancing around pretending to be a Belgian spinster.
We of course disagree on Lidl's identity but if it is Josh the larp is probably the funniest and gayest things that's ever occurred on KF.
But Josh isn't capable of the prerequisite self control for it to be a long-con and let it be remembered that we have proof Lidl lives in the eastern timezone of America or Canada. Of course some have speculated Josh never actually left America but his interactions with Coach Redpill make this highly unlikely in my opinion. Also he's been needing help setting up American bank accounts which wouldn't make sense unless he was actually incapable of doing so in person

Dis hoe be mad lmao
I made a post in Kiwifarms General 2.0 pointing out how Null is fat an inconsistent fag:
https://www.onionfarms.com/threads/kf-general-2-0.2568/page-222#post-128260

As suspected, ChlamydiaDrip (Null) can't ban any precious members of the scissorfest for breaking his rules so he must softly and gently reprimand them and blame those dastardly evil moids instead. Its their fault the women broke the rules!
View attachment 62700
View attachment 62701
'I am very unhappy' then leave? Sounds like an abusive relationship hun. Pack your bags and go!

'The moderators who deliberately ignore reports'
uh oh Useful_Mistake's balls are on the chopping block. Countdown to 'please pack up your broom and go'. his janny privileges are about to be revoked.
I refuse to believe anyone other than a woman wrote this. It's beyond catty, reeks of projection, it has a tone of misery and childish spite that only a woman could have produced this.
View attachment 62702

It seems Greta is finally admitting to the gay ops that she's been engaged in for a considerable amount of time now. Every one of these things that she's talking about, she has been endlessly accused of.

Of course, she'll be shielded from her actions, despite her dislike of Josh's Janny's. She knows that, as long as she doesn't bother him, her actions will go unabated.

View attachment 62709
Sounds like men realize policing internet spaces is retarded and faggy. This being why the Kiwifarms exists at all. There are endless websites with tranny jannies ready to ban for upset feelings.
Perhaps Null is signalling the end of times is upon us with this little meltdown about the heckin' unfairness imposed on his gorlz.

View attachment 62710
I am woman
I am invincible
I am strong
I am needing the male jannies to come make sure that none of the other men can upset us at all with their words please.
We are not able to exist on the internet without males protecting us from the cruel and triggering words of other men.
We're the superior and rational sex though tee hee.
Why do they ignore the fact women post in the thread they're bitching about and do so just fine as long as they aren't stirring up shit?

Back