What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We've Updated and are continuing repairs

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Kiwifarms Gossip & Yarring KF General 2.0

These threads cover general gossip and interacting with Kiwifarms (openly calling them out).
Subtitle
The new declines of Kiwifarms
View attachment 65353
So serial killers are now lolcows according to Kiwifarms
hey, it doesn't matter which people commiefarms covers. as long as tranny is involved or the tiniest shred of anything they don't like is involved then the people they cover automatically become lolcows

ON today's edition of "kiwis are confused and sexually frustrated" a question is posed:

"Women? Just dudes with wigs?"
nah man, you don't understand. women don't exist. anyone who claims and prove they're a woman is actually tranny in disguise

tropical.png
Debate Tropical Cock Man on the ethics of still being mad at a user a month after their ban.

What's her deal? Hasn't she heard of gifting something to someone?
View attachment 65812
Don't wowwy guys, she apowowized and its aww wood now! 🤗 (Doesn't remove that she threw shit at a guy just because)
View attachment 65813
"YOU AND YOUR BOYFRIEND GIVE EACH OTHER GIFTS? WHAT DO YOU TELL EACH OTHER I LOVE YOU AND STARE AT SUNSETS TOO? FUCKING WEIRDOS!!!"

Definitely, absolutely, 100% not jelly.

Screenshot_20240913-152146_Chrome~2.jpgScreenshot_20240913-152157_Chrome~2.jpg
Newfag user Eleventyish in the weight loss support thread posts unusually lengthy post (this is just the gym portion excerpt) and includes story about how apparently so shockingly attractive he is that he can't even vibe on the treadmill without some "vapid whore" getting offended he's NOT looking at her and calling management on him. He says he's 180 pounds now and wants to be 170.

Is this a troll? Is this a common male experience and I'm just an ignorant female to men's issues? I'm gonna be honest I think this dude got caught creeping at some gym babe. Also, has this happened more than once or something???

hey, it doesn't matter which people commiefarms covers. as long as tranny is involved or the tiniest shred of anything they don't like is involved then the people they cover automatically become lolcows

nah man, you don't understand. women don't exist. anyone who claims and prove they're a woman is actually tranny in disguise
There are no women on the Internet. :trollface:

Ah yes, Chromeo, who larped as a fellow skinny lady who had to wear icky moid clothes because everything for slim gurls was so small it looked like stripper clothes... And then in Deep Thoughts she admitted she's so fat she wears burkinis (Or as she calls them, "Modesty swimwear") because regular one piece swimsuits don't cover her ginormous gunt anymore and make her feel so naked guise, but she's not a prude, there's a conspiracy to make women into turbowhores y'know :story:
I will defend burkinis without the burqa portion for melanoma prevention on long beach days but I didn't know Chromeo was morbidly obese. I see her frequently in the Sapphire Crimson Claw thread.
She was tricked by a literal FAS retard into thinking they were Michael Jackson's spirit as a teen. I do agree she was a victim of grooming and that's terrible but was surprised no one called her out for falling for something that dumb when she was that old. Maybe I'm just a meanie but I'd forgive a literal child but not a teen for falling for something so retarded.
She joined in on dogpiling me once in that thread when MetalParakeet tried to start shit with me for saying the cow probably had a simplified idea of a deity based on Roman conceptions. She sperged out that the Egyptian lore is more complex and made the thread off topic when it didn't need to be.
She's so fat she has the beetus and cried when her bf told her to watch what she ate
He probably doesn't want her to die of diabetes.

Back