What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We've Updated and are continuing repairs

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Kiwifarms Gossip & Yarring KF General 2.0

These threads cover general gossip and interacting with Kiwifarms (openly calling them out).
Subtitle
The new declines of Kiwifarms
Incorrect. I asked for my edit timer to be extended and you gave me a broom instead since that was too hard for you to figure out. You did want me to write a thread about Null's connection to Sanctioned Suicide but I told you to pay me as much as you were planning to pay "Adanna" (not a real person, just you poorly writing while wearing a kentai cloth)

Yeah, I said locking away Ashley's thread was the more expedient way to solve her trying to fuck with you IRL than trying to make Onion Farms censorship resistant by taping yer dingus between your legs and sticking a pride flag up your ass, you great big closeted fag.
A year later, Ashley's thread is locked because it turns out the simple answer solved a simple problem.
Adanna is a freelance blogger with a degree in journalism. You are neither. I picked Nigeria not only because of its unique status but also because of its lower horly rate compared to American bloggers.

You wanted me to unceremoniously dump Adanna because you are racist against black people. I asked you not to reference the gay community as the "LGBTpedo community" because I have relatives who identify in the gay community. You arrogantly refused. I asked you to refrain from the bigoted terminology because of legitimate employment concerns. You arrogantly refused. You brought nothing to the table to benefit the forum.

You wanted me to unceremoniously dump Adanna because you are racist against black people
I have no problem with niggers. Adanna isn't real though and I do have an issue with imaginary friends.
I asked you not to reference the gay community as the "LGBTpedo community" because I have relatives who identify in the gay community
You are a closeted gay man, which is why you got butthurt
asked you to refrain from the bigoted terminology because of legitimate employment concerns.
Turns out it didn't matter. Cucking was incredibly pathetic and locking Ashley's thread was the sensible solution instead of asking your forum full of current/former Kiwis to not say the nigger word
You brought nothing to the table to benefit the forum.
Which is why I'm based 😎
congratulations on (((amassing a huge fan club))). I hope the animosity is worth it
Only weak faggots care about animosity. Like you, faggot

Screenshot_20240911-102717.png

I have no problem with niggers. Adanna isn't real though and I do have an issue with imaginary friends.

You are a closeted gay man, which is why you got butthurt

Turns out it didn't matter. Cucking was incredibly pathetic and locking Ashley's thread was the sensible solution instead of asking your forum full of current/former Kiwis to not say the nigger word

Which is why I'm based 😎

Only weak faggots care about animosity. Like you, faggot
Adanna is real. Given your attitude I highly doubt you are capable of being a team player.

I'm not: but gay or straight, it doesn't change the fact that you bring nothing of value. Making you a staff person is a potential liability that I can't take.

it doesn't change the fact that you bring nothing of value.
It's an autism forum about an autism forum. There's no value to bring other than amusement for Kiwi Farmers at what a Nigerian trash fire this place is and how retarded most of the users are
Making you a staff person is a potential liability that I can't take.
What the fuck are you on about? It's been like a year since I had a broom and I absolutely don't want one back. I'd have never agreed to carry water for you, let alone post here had I known about the lolicon subforum or your statements about having consumed lolicon.

Sunken cost fallacy coupled with the belief that the only way to pay reparations is to make Kengle squirm and flail as much as possible.
Nobody cares your parents didn't give a fuck about you. Stop thinking people taking the piss out of you is them "seething", that's the saddest cope out ever*. Get a job. Notice how you can't make it on any of the niche internet gossip forums? Not even the new one. Time to figure out: It's a You Problem. You are so educationally sub normal, you haven't figured you this: You can't get along on any of the niche internet gossip forums.

*fr, it's the same level as "I was only pretending". Just admit it, you have such a shitty personality, the only way you can get attention, to validate your pointless life, is by socking up and being an obnoxious twat. This is objective fact and truth.

Scottish bog babble
Yeah m8, that's fine.
Notice how you can't make it on any of the niche internet gossip forums?
This isn't something to aim for though kek
To "make it" on:
KF: You have to think or at least pretend Josh is a savior
OF: You have to bitch and moan about KF and infinitum, preferably in snarky essay format
Faggot Furry Farms: Be a faggot furry or at least indifferent to gay dog fuckers

KF: You have to think or at least pretend Josh is a savior
OF: You have to bitch and moan about KF and infinitum, preferably in snarky essay format
Faggot Furry Farms: Be a faggot furry or at least indifferent to gay dog fuckers
I like your posts, but when you took your three day hiatus, you weren't really missed. If you hate Ken, stop bitching about him on his own site. I say the same thing about the moids on KF.

Back