What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We've Updated and are continuing repairs

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Kiwifarms Gossip & Yarring KF General 2.0

These threads cover general gossip and interacting with Kiwifarms (openly calling them out).
Subtitle
The new declines of Kiwifarms
Hey hey people, it looks like there's a new update on the highlights.
1000137553.jpg

Ooh, look at the near top there. A violent sexual assault took place?
Lets see the video.

A foolish 10.2 inch guard comes in but is absolutely gunted by dear feeder!
Screenshot_20240914_070525_Vivaldi.jpg

Good on Josh, the Supreme gentleman, for calling this man autistic for defending him groping his girlfriends breasts and making her mildly uncomfortable with a PDA.

Hey hey people, it looks like there's a new update on the highlights.
View attachment 65948
Ooh, look at the near top there. A violent sexual assault took place?
Lets see the video.
View attachment 65949
A foolish 10.2 inch guard comes in but is absolutely gunted by dear feeder!
View attachment 65950
Good on Josh, the Supreme gentleman, for calling this man autistic for defending him groping his girlfriends breasts and making her mildly uncomfortable with a PDA.
he even tried to whiteknight on m'ladys profile page until it was pointed out she abandoned her kids for Styx and drugs
86ft7su.jpg

We all know how Joselyn feels about 'bad' mothers.
If he wasn't running Kiwifarms he'd probably be a serial killer murdering 'bad' moms.

View attachment 65952
>please contact the website owner
And get yelled at and/or eat a ban? Why bother?
what will be his excuse this time
a) ddos attack
b) trannies did something
c) some issue with an third party
d) poor tech issue he should have known about
e) other

i can't get Tor to work and there's no update on the telegram feed or the xitter account.
fatty was awake this morning so he should be aware the site broken

what will be his excuse this time
a) ddos attack
b) trannies did something
c) some issue with an third party
d) poor tech issue he should have known about
e) other

i can't get Tor to work and there's no update on the telegram feed or the xitter account.
fatty was awake this morning so he should be aware the site broken
Styx probably put a spell on his servers for daring to begrudge his woman.

I will defend burkinis without the burqa portion for melanoma prevention on long beach days
1885mengettyimages-526304338.jpgswimsuits-1920sjpg-46b381edd0cbb637.jpg
Honestly, old swimsuits looked classy as hell

Sounds like jewsh has never had a GF. Though its still inappropriate to do that stuff with a lover on a livestream.

That "woman" looks like a wannabe man with that masculine jawline. So its probably Jewsh's troon obsession flaring up again.

I wondered about this as well...
View attachment 65204
Very recent sign up, and retardedly misreads someone talking about SOMEONE ELSE who made a sticker with a bad taste joke. Daniel "Single Digit IQ" Lopez retardedly.
Screenshot 2024-09-14 154858.png

Either this is @Gaylord again or this is actually Ashley. If this is Ashley then she's acting like a retard.

First off: Yes, Null allowed Karl to post photos of you. They're not stolen because you posted them online, its not like Karl snuck into your computer to steal them.

Second: Ashley, your photos can be found everywhere now. On Onionfarms, on Kiwifarms, on Encyclopedia Dramtica. I'm running around with your photo right now and you don't give a shit about it until you begin to whine and cry how it affects you.

Third off: Ashley believes Karl, a guy who makes fun of her, is worse than Null. A guy she has described as a pedophile, which should tell you how mad she randomly gets at people.

Fourth: She thinks Karl is taken care of by his parents or in a group home, but yet this bitch still wishes to sue him. That's really pathetic, imagine getting that worked up over somebody. Who's more pathetic? Guy who posts picture of a woman online and calls her fat who lives in a 'group home' or woman who believes that and still wishes to sue him because her ego demands it.

Fifth: Karl hasn't talked about Ashley in years at this point. Literally none of Santos' posts in the last three months involves Ashley.

Sixth: Ashley has gone slinking back to Kiwifarms, a 'racist' website because....?

Also: 408 Blanche St, Hixson, TN 37343 for a woman scared about Weev's Nazis she sure does do everything in her power to put her name on display.

Larry David's Opera Cape posts a fearmongering article on organ donation and claims that organ transplant medicine is more corrupt than troon medicine. I highly doubt that because troon surgeons make their profit off surgeries with no standard of care while there are standardized ways to do transplants.
They get massive payouts for transplants, from every side of the deal imaginable. Transplant is easily the most corrupt of all specialties and yes I remember that troon "medicine" exists- it's worse than that, and far more entrenched.

Fun fact, if you're in a coma after an accident or something they may send around a "counselor" or "social worker" to "help your family come to terms with what you would want." What they don't disclose is that this "counselor" is not what her title suggests- a mental health professional sent to help people through a tough time- but rather, she's basically a high pressure salesman who works for the organ procurement team, not your care team, and was sent to emotionally manipulate and twist family members' arms into pulling the plug sooner rather than later and sending you off for "harvesting."

Otterly claims brain death "isn't cut and dry" which is total bullshit. Brain death is when your brain ceases to function and can't be brought back. Some people come back from vegetative states but those are not the same as brain death.
Also ‘brain death’ isn’t as cut and dried as you’d think.

Larry David's Opera Cape posts a fearmongering article on organ donation and claims that organ transplant medicine is more corrupt than troon medicine. I highly doubt that because troon surgeons make their profit off surgeries with no standard of care while there are standardized ways to do transplants.

Otterly claims brain death "isn't cut and dry" which is total bullshit. Brain death is when your brain ceases to function and can't be brought back. Some people come back from vegetative states but those are not the same as brain death.

I feel like I should have heard of larry david before now with how retardo he is. Did he have a previous account at all?

I feel like I should have heard of larry david before now with how retardo he is. Did he have a previous account at all?
He's a personal cow of mine. Not aware of any previous accounts, he might have them but I don't know what they are. He's sharing links in the thread that claim "brain death is controversial" which is so untrue and misleading. People just get it confused with vegetative states and other minimally conscious brain states.
The thread is full of people claiming they'd rather die than get a donated organ. Easy to say when it's not you on the waiting list.
muh organs.jpg

Last edited:
Back