What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Kiwifarms Gossip & Yarring KF General 2.0

These threads cover general gossip and interacting with Kiwifarms (openly calling them out).
Subtitle
The new declines of Kiwifarms

cosmic veteran

veteran of the cosmos, navigating the cosmos
An Onion Among Onions
They should have access to mental healthcare the same as any other human.
nice to see humanism philosophy hasn't completely gone and there are still people who believe in it and practice it.

#AllLivesMatter
well maybe not all lives but most lives. you get the point

Last edited:

ipreferpickles

An Onion Among Onions
reggin.png
reggin 2.png
Debate KF member Reggin on the ethics of hating "normgroids".

KampungBoy

Local Moderator
View attachment 59316
View attachment 59317
Debate KF member Reggin on the ethics of hating "normgroids".
So you thought saying normie unironically was cringe? Well get ready for Normgroids. Oh great and now they are bragging about being neurodiergent. KF has always been full of wackjobs but it feels like were hitting a tipping point where the whole site is just so mentally ill that all they an do is power level about it.
Also, like these niggas would ever do something politically meaningful that would put them into conflict other people. The whole reason these nerds post on kf is because they dont have the heart to say it out loud.
Exactly right for all their posturing about the boldness of free speech KF is just the place they go to type 'nigger' when mummy isn't looking.

Gargamel

Trans Hathaway Fan's personal a-log
Hellovan Onion
The big question is "what's the goal of therapy." Many of the dumbass teens cutting their cocks and tits off are doing it because their therapist told them to. Therapists snapping people out of it and telling them "you're not trans, get a klonopin rx" are having their licenses revoked.
Medical professionals push this shit because they don't want to lose their license. There will almost certainly be a turning point where doctors start handling these things the way they used to.

I read somewhere that schizophrenia drugs have been shown to treat gender dysphoria in at least some cases, but of course this line of thinking suffers the same issues as "take your klonopin". It's not affirmation, therefore it's harmful to the tranny and you are guilty of malpractice, and also, you're a Nazi.

The majority of trannies don't even have gender dysphoria, real or imagined. I think this is why the forced affirmation and Nazi-calling are such critical strategies for the tranny cult. Anyone telling the truth is labeled as a Nazi and cancelled. We saw plenty of this during the pandemic, though the trannies are now rapidly losing support as people and corporations increasingly don't pretend to give a shit anymore.
When trannies used to be small in number then sex change surgeries were tolerated because those types at least tried to be serious and the surgeries were rare.
The treatment was carefully gatekept by doctors.
Now that they're an industry these surgeries and hormones are going to disappear completely.
On the contrary, my (((people))) will keep this going for as long as there is a significant profit to be made!

Trannies are a lifelong profit center so long as someone is paying. That is, as far as I know, primarily the health insurance companies and Uncle Sam through Medicare/Medicaid. Perhaps if a future administration is successful in clawing back Obamacare gibs we'll see the deline of this industry. But we all saw what happened last time Republicans had a chance at doing that. They chickened out at the last second because they feared their voter base, mostly rural poor people, would turn on them.
It's frequently a social contagion, they don't have to have offspring to damage the next generation. All we can hope is that it fizzles out by natural attrition, i.e. trannies ack themselves faster than they can induct new cult members
This. It's not the trannies themselves that are making the majority of new trannies. It's everybody else involved, who encourage this shit.

If it were trannies and trannies alone, their cult would look a lot more like sovereign shitizen movement.

SwimStaffRubber

Apart of Josh's kryptonite, all kiwifaggots should die
Hellovan Onion

Ashley Hutsell Jankowski

Mankind, be vigilant; we loved you.
Chattanooga, TN
It's frequently a social contagion, they don't have to have offspring to damage the next generation. All we can hope is that it fizzles out by natural attrition, i.e. trannies ack themselves faster than they can induct new cult members
Well to be honest man you being a miserable old queen makes your two decade hop from obscure reactionary forum to obscure reactionary forum way more sad and sympathetic because before I just assumed you were some sort of dumpy middle aged pedo who wanted to kill ozma. Turns out you just have daddy issues and desperately want nazis to like you and let you suck their dick. I'm sorry null isn't everything you wanted in a daddy.

polonium

High performance shitposting
An Onion Among Onions
Well to be honest man you being a miserable old queen makes your two decade hop from obscure reactionary forum to obscure reactionary forum way more sad and sympathetic because before I just assumed you were some sort of dumpy middle aged pedo who wanted to kill ozma. Turns out you just have daddy issues and desperately want nazis to like you and let you suck their dick. I'm sorry null isn't everything you wanted in a daddy.
Jfc bro whatever I said to make you so upset... sounds like it was justified.

Time 4 Guillotines

An Onion Among Onions
Hi Ashley!

Back