• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Kiwifarms Gossip & Yarring KF General 2.0

These threads cover general gossip and interacting with Kiwifarms (openly calling them out).
Subtitle
The new declines of Kiwifarms

Gargamel

a Jew who turns smurfs into gold
Hellovan Onion
I remember it being GLB when I was a kid but that was 35 years ago. At some point the lesbos bitched that they weren't first so it went LGB and then the trannies latched on like a blood sucking parasite and here we are
I'm something like 10 years younger than you, so it was always called LGBT for me. Now people call me a Nazi if I say LGB or GLB.

Was it lesbos, or trannies larping as lesbos?
Most likely: Big Pharma money. That would explain why, after years of the Mincers wanting to NOT be seen as mentally ill... decided to join forces with people with a mental illness.

That's why you don't have to feel sympathy for the Mincers complaining that they are being erased by the trannies.
Jews love big money, I'm no exception, but I hate trannies. Much confliction.
big tranny say "we must" then join to steal community away.
Watch out, they're coming for onions next.

I'm something like 10 years younger than you, so it was always called LGBT for me. Now people call me a Nazi if I say LGB or GLB.

Was it lesbos, or trannies larping as lesbos?

Watch out, they're coming for onions next.
The goals of LGBs have been consistent: be accepted as who they are and free to love who they are atrracted to.

Trannies on the other hand has been suffering from contradictions of their societal expectations and ideologies. Long time ago trannies just wanted to be left alone. Now they want all kinds of asspats and VISIBILITY even though they want to pass as opposite genders. Whats worse is that they tend to bundle up all kinds of political labels and muck up otherwise respectable political positions.

VAIDS Victim

Cumsock Dodger
An Onion Among Onions
LGBs are not Ts, though some trannies claim to be LGB on top of being a tranny.
Trannies aren't gay and don't belong in the GLB diaspora.
The homosexual transexuals (HSTS) are gay males according to Blanchard. They are the "old school" ones who typically pass well and suffer gender dysphoria.
Nowadays, autogynephilic (AGP) trannies are more common. They are straight men who pass poorly and practice pseudobisexuality based on their fetish of getting fucked "like a woman" (as if gay male bottoms don't exist).
Old school/HSTS trannies are gay men and can be considered LGB. Even if it might distress them to call them a gay male to their face...
41% of them will kill themselves, thankfully
That's a myth, 41 percent attempt but many do not succeed.
What do you think of billionaire tranny Jews like Martine Rothblatt?
Martine_Rothblatt_Mar24_(cropped).jpg
I think he's an AGP and is a transhumanist who made a talking robot of his African American wife:

VAIDS Victim

Cumsock Dodger
An Onion Among Onions
These mother fuckers can NEVER get the trans ppl out of their head...goddamn
False majority in some internet circles, that's probably why. The sad reality is many offline troons are normal people suffering a mental illness, whether dysphoria or paraphilia and are hurting greatly. They should have access to mental healthcare the same as any other human.

Ashley Hutsell Jankowski

Mankind, be vigilant; we loved you.
Chattanooga, TN
The homosexual transexuals (HSTS) are gay males according to Blanchard. They are the "old school" ones who typically pass well and suffer gender dysphoria.
Nowadays, autogynephilic (AGP) trannies are more common. They are straight men who pass poorly and practice pseudobisexuality based on their fetish of getting fucked "like a woman" (as if gay male bottoms don't exist).
Old school/HSTS trannies are gay men and can be considered LGB. Even if it might distress them to call them a gay male to their face...
The impulse for people to write paragraphs about this stuff when they're not a professional and probably don't even know any transpeople has always come across as so weird to me, I get the same feeling reading screeds from smug narcissistic hillbillies who are convinced vaccines cause autism or the earth is flat and they hold forth like they're privy to some esoteric knowledge everyone else is too stupid to understand. How do you even get to a place emotionally where you're cherrypicking theories published in 1981 when they were still arresting gays and forcing them into electroshock to portray <1% of the population in the most cynical and dark light possible?

Every transgender I've ever talked to has said they started feeling uncomfortable as the gender they were assigned as soon as they learned to speak, why does everything have to be dark fucked up abuse world for you? Oh this tiny segment of the population is LYING to you and also the doctors are LYING, what do you think that sounds like?

redoniblueoni

Remarkable Onion
The impulse for people to write paragraphs about this stuff when they're not a professional and probably don't even know any transpeople has always come across as so weird to me, I get the same feeling reading screeds from smug narcissistic hillbillies who are convinced vaccines cause autism or the earth is flat and they hold forth like they're privy to some esoteric knowledge everyone else is too stupid to understand. How do you even get to a place emotionally where you're cherrypicking theories published in 1981 when they were still arresting gays and forcing them into electroshock to portray <1% of the population in the most cynical and dark light possible?

Every transgender I've ever talked to has said they started feeling uncomfortable as the gender they were assigned as soon as they learned to speak, why does everything have to be dark fucked up abuse world for you? Oh this tiny segment of the population is LYING to you and also the doctors are LYING, what do you think that sounds like?
He's right and you're wrong. Just because you look at it as some sort of smug narcissistic hillbilly screed doesn't make it less true. The fact that most trannies online and in person (atleast, the male ones) are AGP is an easily observable fact.

Every trans person telling you they have been brainwashed into believing the same story they have been told to repeat to falsely equate themselves to homosexuals "Born this way, bigot!" doesn't give their stories any legitimacy, it just means they have fallen prey to the mass brainwashing and try to further this to the poor gullible fucks who eat it up. Like you.

Source: my brother is an AGP Brickhon. He will tell such lies like "I've always been a woman. There's always been signs. I hated pictures of myself." When he was perfectly fine being a bald youtuber obsessed with Legos, airplanes, baseball and video games. Nobody "saw the signs" because they didn't exist. The signs were him crossdressing in private for sexual thrill and stealing my personal items for sexual gratification. He's the same male who got suspended for calling other kids "faggots" in high school, but he understands the wonderful narcissistic shield he gets if he demands we call him "she" and wears a dress.