What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Kiwifarms Gossip & Yarring KF General 2.0

These threads cover general gossip and interacting with Kiwifarms (openly calling them out).
Subtitle
The new declines of Kiwifarms

TheNotRealAsh

Still have Ashley Hutsell Jankowski's Address in my Banner
An Onion Among Onions
He's right and you're wrong. Just because you look at it as some sort of smug narcissistic hillbilly screed doesn't make it less true. The fact that most trannies online and in person (atleast, the male ones) are AGP is an easily observable fact.

Every trans person telling you they have been brainwashed into believing the same story they have been told to repeat to falsely equate themselves to homosexuals "Born this way, bigot!" doesn't give their stories any legitimacy, it just means they have fallen prey to the mass brainwashing and try to further this to the poor gullible fucks who eat it up. Like you.

Source: my brother is an AGP Brickhon. He will tell such lies like "I've always been a woman. There's always been signs. I hated pictures of myself." When he was perfectly fine being a bald youtuber obsessed with Legos, airplanes, baseball and video games. Nobody "saw the signs" because they didn't exist. The signs were him crossdressing in private for sexual thrill and stealing my personal items for sexual gratification. He's the same male who got suspended for calling other kids "faggots" in high school, but he understands the wonderful narcissistic shield he gets if he demands we call him "she" and wears a dress.
This is Ashley. Don't respond to her.

Ashley Hutsell Jankowski

Mankind, be vigilant; we loved you.
Chattanooga, TN
He's right and you're wrong. Just because you look at it as some sort of smug narcissistic hillbilly screed doesn't make it less true. The fact that most trannies online and in person (atleast, the male ones) are AGP is an easily observable fact.

Every trans person telling you they have been brainwashed into believing the same story they have been told to repeat to falsely equate themselves to homosexuals "Born this way, bigot!" doesn't give their stories any legitimacy, it just means they have fallen prey to the mass brainwashing and try to further this to the poor gullible fucks who eat it up. Like you.

Source: my brother is an AGP Brickhon. He will tell such lies like "I've always been a woman. There's always been signs. I hated pictures of myself." When he was perfectly fine being a bald youtuber obsessed with Legos, airplanes, baseball and video games. Nobody "saw the signs" because they didn't exist. The signs were him crossdressing in private for sexual thrill and stealing my personal items for sexual gratification. He's the same male who got suspended for calling other kids "faggots" in high school, but he understands the wonderful narcissistic shield he gets if he demands we call him "she" and wears a dress.
You people truly are mentally ill. Just wondering, when you jack off are you thinking of yourself as your gender? So why is it a "fetish" when transpeople are thinking of themselves as the gender they're transitioning to? It's 2024 and you're repeating bullshit from a nutcase like J Micheal Bailey, a completely discredited pervert. A lot of you guys and Null are cut from the same paranoiac, misanthrophic cloth and I have to wonder what's in your closet when you've got opinions this strong about a sexual minority that isn't personally affecting you.

Gargamel

Trans Hathaway Fan's personal a-log
Hellovan Onion
The homosexual transexuals (HSTS) are gay males according to Blanchard. They are the "old school" ones who typically pass well and suffer gender dysphoria.
Nowadays, autogynephilic (AGP) trannies are more common. They are straight men who pass poorly and practice pseudobisexuality based on their fetish of getting fucked "like a woman" (as if gay male bottoms don't exist).
Old school/HSTS trannies are gay men and can be considered LGB. Even if it might distress them to call them a gay male to their face...
Sexual orientation is not gender identity, and it's also not gender dysphoria, nor is it autogynephilia. Those are all tranny things.

They stopped being GLBs when they adopted the tranny identity. They're trannies.
That's a myth, 41 percent attempt but many do not succeed.
I'm aware of that. It's a joke post. However, I do think the statistic is on the rise. It has to be, what with corporations yanking their support, and normies realizing tranny privilege is dying out, and they don't have to pretend or withhold their feelings towards trannies to avoid being called Nazis anymore. The tranny movement is losing steam, people are moving on, but trannies are permanently stuck with their "identity", troonshine long term side effects, and buchered genetalia. Sure, they can detroon, but the rest of it is with them for life. Not to mention the consequences of pushing away people who cared about them but didn't buy into the tranny bullshit.
What do you think of billionaire tranny Jews like Martine Rothblatt?
Martine_Rothblatt_Mar24_(cropped).jpg
I think he's an AGP and is a transhumanist who made a talking robot of his African American wife:
Nail him to the cross!
-Ashley drivel-
I'm gonna go ahead and use you as a divider for my post.

I'm not buying that old two-category theory of HSTS and AGP. Modern trannies don't fit into those categories, and I don't honestly agree with the concept of HSTS. It doesn't really add up to me. I do know for a fact that AGPs and AAPs are real though. I've actually met a few. It is important to remember that trannies are a diverse group, especially in current year. For the most part only thing they all have in common is the fact that they all identfy as "trans".

I've known just a couple trannies who didn't feel comfortable as their real gender, and I believe them. One was a guy and the other a girl. They were alright I guess, I mean compared to most trannies I've met. Both had other problems besides the dysphoria though, and the girl (who presented as a dude) was a sex addict as well, complete with a high mileage pussy and a well worn ass. Yes, the tranny took Jew dick in her ass and pussy. This was a long time ago, when I didn't hate trannies. These two are the only trannies I've ever met whom I could actually bring myself to respect their chosen gender.

I met one, whom I'm not sure was gender dysphoric or not. He presented as a woman, not a transwoman. He did not pass, at least in my eyes. He wanted in my pants in the worst way, but I had no interest. I abandoned a job oppertunity for the sole purpose of never having to deal with this pervert again.

I've known many more who were losers or had issues that caused other people to shun them, who later trooned out after it became so popular to do so. One guy had previously spent $50k of borrowed money to go to an expensive university for the sole purpose of being exposed to the people on campus, that's how retarded he is. They still have all the same issues, but now they're surrounded by fake friends who don't give a shit about them, all the while they're desperately seeking attention from normal people like they always have. They show absolutely no signs of being uncomfortable as dudes, rather, they bought into identity politics and the delusional line of thinking that they can be anything they want. These people to the best of my knowledge are not autogynephilic, but they're also most definitely not gender dysphoric either. Also, they all identify as furries, every single one of them. Furry fandom has a similar problem to trannydom, in that a lot of losers join up because they think it's gonna solve all their problems. It doesn't, it never does. But that is the problem with current-day trannydom. It's not helping the majority of people who fall under it's umbrella.

I know of a few more who probably would troon out if it weren't for their hatred of trannies. Naturally, they're also all furries, and they're also all hopeless losers, and none of them show any signs of gender dysphoria, nor any signs of growing up or a willingness to make an effort to solve their problems or improve their lives in any meaningful way.
He will tell such lies like "I've always been a woman. There's always been signs. I hated pictures of myself."
Remember the fat guy from LTT? I can't remember his name right now, but he came out as Emily, and all the pro-troon people couldn't help themselves to remind everyone that "she was always Emily" and the like, when there were literally dozens of YouTube videos with millions of views each, very clearly showing this guy as a dude identifying as a guy. The whole rewriting history thing has always bugged the shit out of me, and its one of those things my more tranny-accepting friends never have a good argment for, obviously because it's lies and bullshit.

Probably the worst thing that has come out of this mess is the legitimization of delusional thinking, and how the rest of us have to be exposed to this shit.

Ashley Hutsell Jankowski

Chattanooga, TN
Sexual orientation is not gender identity, and it's also not gender dysphoria, nor is it autogynephilia. Those are all tranny things.

They stopped being GLBs when they adopted the tranny identity. They're trannies.

I'm aware of that. It's a joke post. However, I do think the statistic is on the rise. It has to be, what with corporations yanking their support, and normies realizing tranny privilege is dying out, and they don't have to pretend or withhold their feelings towards trannies to avoid being called Nazis anymore. The tranny movement is losing steam, people are moving on, but trannies are permanently stuck with their "identity", troonshine long term side effects, and buchered genetalia. Sure, they can detroon, but the rest of it is with them for life. Not to mention the consequences of pushing away people who cared about them but didn't buy into the tranny bullshit.

Nail him to the cross!

I'm gonna go ahead and use you as a divider for my post.

I'm not buying that old two-category theory of HSTS and AGP. Modern trannies don't fit into those categories, and I don't honestly agree with the concept of HSTS. It doesn't really add up to me. I do know for a fact that AGPs and AAPs are real though. I've actually met a few. It is important to remember that trannies are a diverse group, especially in current year. For the most part only thing they all have in common is the fact that they all identfy as "trans".

I've known just a couple trannies who didn't feel comfortable as their real gender, and I believe them. One was a guy and the other a girl. They were alright I guess, I mean compared to most trannies I've met. Both had other problems besides the dysphoria though, and the girl (who presented as a dude) was a sex addict as well, complete with a high mileage pussy and a well worn ass. Yes, the tranny took Jew dick in her ass and pussy. This was a long time ago, when I didn't hate trannies. These two are the only trannies I've ever met whom I could actually bring myself to respect their chosen gender.

I met one, whom I'm not sure was gender dysphoric or not. He presented as a woman, not a transwoman. He did not pass, at least in my eyes. He wanted in my pants in the worst way, but I had no interest. I abandoned a job oppertunity for the sole purpose of never having to deal with this pervert again.

I've known many more who were losers or had issues that caused other people to shun them, who later trooned out after it became so popular to do so. One guy had previously spent $50k of borrowed money to go to an expensive university for the sole purpose of being exposed to the people on campus, that's how retarded he is. They still have all the same issues, but now they're surrounded by fake friends who don't give a shit about them, all the while they're desperately seeking attention from normal people like they always have. They show absolutely no signs of being uncomfortable as dudes, rather, they bought into identity politics and the delusional line of thinking that they can be anything they want. These people to the best of my knowledge are not autogynephilic, but they're also most definitely not gender dysphoric either. Also, they all identify as furries, every single one of them. Furry fandom has a similar problem to trannydom, in that a lot of losers join up because they think it's gonna solve all their problems. It doesn't, it never does. But that is the problem with current-day trannydom. It's not helping the majority of people who fall under it's umbrella.

I know of a few more who probably would troon out if it weren't for their hatred of trannies. Naturally, they're also all furries, and they're also all hopeless losers, and none of them show any signs of gender dysphoria, nor any signs of growing up or a willingness to make an effort to solve their problems or improve their lives in any meaningful way.

Remember the fat guy from LTT? I can't remember his name right now, but he came out as Emily, and all the pro-troon people couldn't help themselves to remind everyone that "she was always Emily" and the like, when there were literally dozens of YouTube videos with millions of views each, very clearly showing this guy as a dude identifying as a guy. The whole rewriting history thing has always bugged the shit out of me, and its one of those things my more tranny-accepting friends never have a good argment for, obviously because it's lies and bullshit.

Probably the worst thing that has come out of this mess is the legitimization of delusional thinking, and how the rest of us have to be exposed to this shit.
Ok bro you're right everyone is a dark insane pervert just like you but you're superior for not "wanting to cut your dick off". The doctors all love mutilating children because it makes them money. You're a genius and everyone else is the problem.

redoniblueoni

Remarkable Onion
You people truly are mentally ill. Just wondering, when you jack off are you thinking of yourself as your gender? So why is it a "fetish" when transpeople are thinking of themselves as the gender they're transitioning to? It's 2024 and you're repeating bullshit from a nutcase like J Micheal Bailey, a completely discredited pervert. A lot of you guys and Null are cut from the same paranoiac, misanthrophic cloth and I have to wonder what's in your closet when you've got opinions this strong about a sexual minority that isn't personally affecting you.
Imagine defending trannies (in earnest???) And calling someone else mentally ill. Take your meds.

Chrysler Building

Hellovan Onion
False majority in some internet circles, that's probably why. The sad reality is many offline troons are normal people suffering a mental illness, whether dysphoria or paraphilia and are hurting greatly. They should have access to mental healthcare the same as any other human.

The big question is "what's the goal of therapy." Many of the dumbass teens cutting their cocks and tits off are doing it because their therapist told them to. Therapists snapping people out of it and telling them "you're not trans, get a klonopin rx" are having their licenses revoked. And so on. Big Pharma learned the right lessons from their regulatory capture on the insulin hormone and the subsequent price hikes. Trannies also make good lifelong hormone taking customers and they live longer than diabetics.

When trannies used to be small in number then sex change surgeries were tolerated because those types at least tried to be serious and the surgeries were rare. Now that they're an industry these surgeries and hormones are going to disappear completely. Frankly I'm not sorry about it, "genuine" trannies can neck themselves the old fashioned way. Getting their dicks cut off wouldn't stop them from doing that anyway.

Check out r/detrans for depressing stories. All those people had nothing wrong with them that losing 20 pounds couldn't fix, now they're all hideous and fucked up for life. Entire discord servers are suffering total tranny death.

The only upside is that they can't reproduce since they sterilized themselves which means they won't pass their stupidity and mental sickness onward.

polonium

High performance shitposting
An Onion Among Onions
The only upside is that they can't reproduce since they sterilized themselves which means they won't pass their stupidity and mental sickness onward.
It's frequently a social contagion, they don't have to have offspring to damage the next generation. All we can hope is that it fizzles out by natural attrition, i.e. trannies ack themselves faster than they can induct new cult members

Ashley Hutsell Jankowski

Chattanooga, TN
Imagine defending trannies (in earnest???) And calling someone else mentally ill. Take your meds.

Time to unalive I guess psycho, the whole world is against you

Liars and thieves! Liars and thieves and pedos!

One thing that's especially noxious about this narrative is how you frame "trannies" as this confused dichotomy of evil and victim. At what age do they stop being victims and start being predators then? Null the neko shota freak who idolizes Ted Kaczynski gave you a handful of these people who could loosely fit into the trans category to stalk so I suppose you're the expert on the other thousands of people who aren't them.

Last edited by a moderator:

VAIDS Victim

Cumsock Dodger
An Onion Among Onions
Is it possible to send these posts to a Tranny Debate General thread or something? It's pretty off topic. @Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt
I get the same feeling reading screeds from smug narcissistic hillbillies who are convinced vaccines cause autism or the earth is flat
I am a big supporter of vaccines including COVID vaccines and boosters and I do know the earth is a sphere. I don't think some of the trans treatments are anywhere near as evidence based. The supposedly helpful treatments like surgery and hormones seem to make them much worse.
How do you even get to a place emotionally where you're cherrypicking theories published in 1981 when they were still arresting gays and forcing them into electroshock to portray <1% of the population in the most cynical and dark light possible?
Newer stuff critical of mainstream trans activism in any way doesn't get published anymore. Plus the HSTS vs AGP dichotomy seems enduring.
Every transgender I've ever talked to has said they started feeling uncomfortable as the gender they were assigned as soon as they learned to speak
For HSTS sure, it's because they know they are gay. AGPs will make up stories or false memories from wanting it to be true. Memory is flexible.
why does everything have to be dark fucked up abuse world for you?
Did I say abuse? Mental illness is a tragedy whether it has to do with abuse or not. AGPs are suffering a life disrupting paraphilia and need help, HSTSs are suffering dysphoria that troubles them greatly.
Hormones and drugs are worse than a band aid solution. They create harm. Transgender people would be better off with counseling and even psychiatric meds. There was even a study that claimed antipsychotics helped.
Source: my brother is an AGP Brickhon.
My sympathies. It can be hard to have an LGBT sibling, if they're annoying about it and T is just watching them wreck themselves.
Just wondering, when you jack off are you thinking of yourself as your gender? So why is it a "fetish" when transpeople are thinking of themselves as the gender they're transitioning to?
There was actually a study that randomized male and female descriptions of orgasm and they were not able to tell them apart by gender. That shows that male vs female orgasm is very similar. I doubt most cis people think of gender while jacking off, lol.
you've got opinions this strong about a sexual minority that isn't personally affecting you.
It's affecting everyone by now.
The doctors all love mutilating children because it makes them money.
Based and unironically true.
No, apparently this is Tranny General now, with a touch of crazy bitch.
BPD General?
The big question is "what's the goal of therapy."
That's very true. A lot of the pozzed modern therapists don't focus on getting to the WHY of it but even DBT would probably help if studied for GD and AGP because it does not allow the client to be coddled or manipulative and focuses on coping. The biggest problem is hormones and surgery are options while counseling and psych meds aren't the main and only focus.

cosmic veteran

veteran of the cosmos, navigating the cosmos
An Onion Among Onions
Pippa Pipkin finally received a thread on kiwifarms after several attempts. Aside from missing some important videos and images from Pippa's thread on this very forum, some of which were used by Lidl Drip and other kiwifarms users, it is pretty well written.
img_9.jpg

The homosexual transexuals (HSTS) are gay males according to Blanchard. They are the "old school" ones who typically pass well and suffer gender dysphoria.
Nowadays, autogynephilic (AGP) trannies are more common. They are straight men who pass poorly and practice pseudobisexuality based on their fetish of getting fucked "like a woman" (as if gay male bottoms don't exist).
Old school/HSTS trannies are gay men and can be considered LGB. Even if it might distress them to call them a gay male to their face...

That's a myth, 41 percent attempt but many do not succeed.

What do you think of billionaire tranny Jews like Martine Rothblatt?
View attachment 59296
I think he's an AGP and is a transhumanist who made a talking robot of his African American wife:
Blanchards theory has not been proven and only took off because of anti trannies. I mean it sounds plausible but so did the theory of phlogiston

redoniblueoni

Remarkable Onion
My sympathies. It can be hard to have an LGBT sibling, if they're annoying about it and T is just watching them wreck themselves.
Wouldn't even be an issue if he was a normie gay or even an HSTS. Like I've mentioned once before I have/had several gay friends and there's 0 issue. I think alot of women would welcome a feminine man to talk about girl stuff with in their lives it's just that he's never been feminine and can only steal/copy from actual women to keep up the "born this way! I'm a feminine womanly woman" shtick.
I started out as a strong supporter and pronoun respected. There's really no easier way to become transphobic than to have a close friend/family member troon out.
Also agree on the separate thread. Sorry for taking bait and derailing

Oh shut up I bet you are barren

Back