What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Kiwifarms Gossip & Yarring KF General 2.0

These threads cover general gossip and interacting with Kiwifarms (openly calling them out).
Subtitle
The new declines of Kiwifarms

Boobie Bomb

Hellovan Onion
IMG_6896.jpeg
Sounds interesting source for that claim?
IMG_6897.jpeg
Coming from a username Disastrously Dumb.
IMG_6898.jpeg
The last one is funny given their name is Evil Peter Griffin.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
"Tell me how you want to fuck ET..."
kwifschtupalf.png
fire.png
There's a hole, fill your boots
kwifschtupalf2.png
Ahhhh. The eternal "Apes or Angels" ponderance...
kwifschtupalf3.png
An "cuntlet" clutching pearls as they doth protest "When did all this filth start... it must be REDDIRT!!!" Cope on a rope.
kwifschtupalf4.png
Seen the film. This user wants to fuck retards.
kwifschtupalf5.png
Yeeeeaaaah.
nekolunarbints.png
Wouldn't be women, tho.

Chrysler Building

Hellovan Onion
View attachment 59316
View attachment 59317
Debate KF member Reggin on the ethics of hating "normgroids".

If it's so simple to express a dissident opinion like "I hate niggers" in public then why doesn't this tough guy show us how it's done? He should film it for posterity too.

Maniacal Foreigner has pointed out the obvious.

See this is exactly what I'm talking about lol. This dude didn't just go "haha you're gay" he wrote a rape fantasy short story about sucking dick and getting fucked in the bootyhole and then smugly proclaimed that whoever he was replying to is gay, as a result of his sexual fetishes. Kwiffar cannot stop themselves from doing this because they're all closeted gay men (who are frankly the most racially conscious of us all so it's not surprising they hate black people.) It legit drives me nuts lol they screech about hating homos and trannies and then they write reams and reams of this gay sex fantasy fiction where they're all held down and raped by another man.

I will say this for Null and the Catladies, at least they project into the role of the aggressor. The catladies want to violently rape men and then cut off some dicks on their way out, Null also projects into the rapist role. Kwiffar write this horrible shit out where they put themselves into the spot of the person being raped. They are truly a marriage made in heaven with the catladies, these two sides are perfect for one another.

Good on Maniacal Foreigner for pointing it out but it has been this way for years.

SwimStaffRubber

Apart of Josh's kryptonite, all kiwifaggots should die
Hellovan Onion
If it's so simple to express a dissident opinion like "I hate niggers" in public then why doesn't this tough guy show us how it's done? He should film it for posterity too.

See this is exactly what I'm talking about lol. This dude didn't just go "haha you're gay" he wrote a rape fantasy short story about sucking dick and getting fucked in the bootyhole and then smugly proclaimed that whoever he was replying to is gay, as a result of his sexual fetishes. Kwiffar cannot stop themselves from doing this because they're all closeted gay men (who are frankly the most racially conscious of us all so it's not surprising they hate black people.) It legit drives me nuts lol they screech about hating homos and trannies and then they write reams and reams of this gay sex fantasy fiction where they're all held down and raped by another man.

I will say this for Null and the Catladies, at least they project into the role of the aggressor. The catladies want to violently rape men and then cut off some dicks on their way out, Null also projects into the rapist role. Kwiffar write this horrible shit out where they put themselves into the spot of the person being raped. They are truly a marriage made in heaven with the catladies, these two sides are perfect for one another. ...another.

Good on Maniacal Foreigner for pointing it out but it has been this way for years.
I would love for someone who isn't a soft retard, to look at KF THOUROUGHLY for the the VERY first time, and then look at what we've been saying for the longest. There would be no way in hell for that person to actually take KF serious after that.

Time 4 Guillotines

An Onion Among Onions

Chrysler Building

Hellovan Onion
I would love for someone who isn't a soft retard, to look at KF THOUROUGHLY for the the VERY first time, and then look at what we've been saying for the longest. There would be no way in hell for that person to actually take KF serious after that.

You'd think it would have happened by now but I guess KF is too useful for that to happen.

At least Keemstar can take credit for it all

cosmic veteran

veteran of the cosmos, navigating the cosmos
An Onion Among Onions

cosmic veteran

veteran of the cosmos, navigating the cosmos
An Onion Among Onions
1721806458150.png

did you hear that guys? you can't address controversies and everything from a neutral point of view! you have to choose a heckin side. good god with these people. reminder that kiwifarms was and still a wignat and siegtard shithole.
Ducks Sorted in a Row said:
There are no people encouraging real-life activity or cowtipping, those who do get warned and eventually threadbanned.
now i wonder why this.
View attachment 59422
Yet another day saved by the Kiwi Farms. (He's talking about Ava Chris Tyson being fired from Mr. Beast).
happens on kiwitardfarms way too commonly? it must be those dang false flagger and troons!

Last edited:

KampungBoy

Local Moderator
"hUrR DuRr, DoN'T ToUcH Le cOwS"
they say. meanwhile, their users pull off stunt like this. so I guess no poo touching is a big fat fucking faggot lie
Oh of course every other post Josh posts now is a personal army request.
complain1.png
complain2.png

What really gets me is that they have been on this PR tour trying to be all like "Kiwi farms saves kids and puts predators in jail" but its like how do square that with the supposed no poop touching rule? Clearly poop touching is allowed and even encouraged depending on which poop is being touched.

Back