What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Kiwifarms Gossip & Yarring KF General 2.0

These threads cover general gossip and interacting with Kiwifarms (openly calling them out).
Subtitle
The new declines of Kiwifarms

SwimStaffRubber

Apart of Josh's kryptonite, all kiwifaggots should die
Hellovan Onion
I'm starting to think, now that this whole thing about the burger girlz came out, would this be Null's breaking point? There was the sticker reaction shit but I think THIS specifically might be the thing to make users aware that Josh is just a fucking nigger'd loser obsessed with trans ppl.

polonium

High performance shitposting
An Onion Among Onions
the-x-files-i-want-to-believe-i30592.jpg

polonium

High performance shitposting
An Onion Among Onions
I'm starting to think, now that this whole thing about the burger girlz came out, would this be Null's breaking point? There was the sticker reaction shit but I think THIS specifically might be the thing to make users aware that Josh is just a fucking nigger'd loser obsessed with trans ppl.
People are definitely starting to razzle him up more and more often. From that furry RP thread:
ellohell.png

Shadfan666xxx000

Remarkable Onion
I don't know if this is on purpose or not but I've noticed a lot more people referencing stuff we say here both outright and more covertly.
I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of KF users are coming here after the latest ban waves and we just happen to be the loudest, especially since this site has the comprehensive guide on how to build a sock account and keep it.

VAIDS Victim

Cumsock Dodger
An Onion Among Onions
Based, where is it?

Kang in Yellow

Baby Onion
I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of KF users are coming here after the latest ban waves and we just happen to be the loudest, especially since this site has the comprehensive guide on how to build a sock account and keep it.

Not just banned users either. A lot of people are sick of the bullshit and the quality of the site overall has been going down for a long time. KF is usually the last or second last place to get info these days and you have to wade through pages of people contributing nothing to even get useful info. Highlights are broken to favor popular users over informative posts. Its only useful for a qrd of a cow and even then its only good as a starting point.

Back