What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Kiwifarms Gossip & Yarring KF General 2.0

These threads cover general gossip and interacting with Kiwifarms (openly calling them out).
Subtitle
The new declines of Kiwifarms

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
Screenshot_20240707_181731_Brave.jpgScreenshot_20240707_181715_Brave.jpgScreenshot_20240707_181743_Brave.jpg

Moontroon

Daniel Lopez is a pedophile
Remarkable Onion

redoniblueoni

Remarkable Onion
Hey wait weren't some of you saying you had your pfps changed or caught bans for having slutty anime girls or something? This user brit nips has a troon taking off their shirt as a pfp. Just another in a long line of hypocrisies I guess.
Profile archive: https://archive.is/ojNTn

Not a troon, a TERF lolcow. I've wondered this too though, it doesn't seem very SFW.

VAIDS Victim

Cumsock Dodger
An Onion Among Onions
Hey wait weren't some of you saying you had your pfps changed or caught bans for having slutty anime girls or something?
Me, he did that to me on my Sparkling Yuzu account for years and on my Daughter of Cernunnos account. That's why I switched to the Sparkling Yuzu account, also because he personally complained I was changing my username too much.
He got mad and deleted it when I changed my PFP to an anime zombie idol character and username to "Lily Says 48%!". The joke was trans people should kill themselves and he objected to it, like what did he mean by this? This was the picture I had that he deleted for "loli" BTW:
nullsloli.png
He hated it when I changed my name to "Embaby Cumjar" too. I changed it to that because the Tard Baby General thread was discussing this Catholic company who made special memorial jars for early embryos, that you refrigerate to preserve and then Android Raptor called it a cum jar lol.
So slutty anime is disallowed personally by null but so are nonsexualized pictures of child characters. That means Sailor Mini Moon is sexual in his mind. His brain is broken from all the loli boards he allowed over the years on his sites.
Rei's blog.jpeg

Back