• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Kiwifarms Gossip & Yarring KF General 2.0

These threads cover general gossip and interacting with Kiwifarms (openly calling them out).
Subtitle
The new declines of Kiwifarms

KampungBoy

Local Moderator
wut.png

Au contraire, mon ami.

KampungBoy

Local Moderator
These niggas so boring theyre all just wishing android raptor comes back. Do something you boring faggots, crack a joke instead of just whining all the time.

KampungBoy

Local Moderator
Hey did you know there's a thread in BP where users dox there sex dolls and hump pillows share their stuffed animals?
hump1.pnghump2.pnghump3.pnghump4.pnghump5.pnghump7.pnghump8.pnghump9.png
Life sized pokemon dolls that are fully articulated, stained plushies and a snorlax with a ripped ass.... I'm sure this is all very wholesome...

Attachments

• hump10.png
    hump10.png
    52.6 KB · Views: 57

𒂢𒃑𒄀𒄖𒄦𒅑𒆑

here, have a comically large tooth!
Hellovan Onion
Hey did you know there's a thread in BP where users dox there sex dolls and hump pillows share their stuffed animals?
View attachment 58094View attachment 58095View attachment 58096View attachment 58097View attachment 58098View attachment 58099View attachment 58100View attachment 58101
Life sized pokemon dolls that are fully articulated, stained plushies and a snorlax with a ripped ass.... I'm sure this is all very wholesome...
is shitted scareless japanese by any chance? what kind of grandma buys her adult grandkid an almost lifesize octopus doll?

SwimStaffRubber

Apart of Josh's kryptonite
Hellovan Onion
View attachment 58094View attachment 58095View attachment 58096View attachment 58097View attachment 58098View attachment 58099View attachment 58100View attachment 58101
Life sized pokemon dolls that are fully articulated, stained plushies and a snorlax with a ripped ass.... I'm sure this is all very wholesome... ...wholesome...
I like how that thread went from them shitting on Joshicca's burger force to plushie book club