What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Kiwifarms Gossip & Yarring KF General 2.0

These threads cover general gossip and interacting with Kiwifarms (openly calling them out).
Subtitle
The new declines of Kiwifarms

Kenya Jones

Baby Onion
Whenever lidl posts I like to @ Him with this gem. Its a speed run for banning my accounts:

Before this thread gets locked for everyone dabbing on Joshua's favorite fatasses I want to say a few things. @ Lidl Shut the fuck up you dumb cunt. The only reason you are allowed to shit up this whole website is because Null is a hypocrite. It's conspicuous how multiple users that start "community infighting" get banned yet your stupid Belgian ass gets to stay despite being one of if not the worst offender. Seems strange that everywhere you go anyone who has beef with you gets banned... must be great to be either fucking LardLord or promising Lord Limpy of the Neko Shota clan sex. Maybe get your own personality and maybe men will actually like you? But judging by your intelligence that's far too much to ask.

And @Null when you read this and ban me fat boy just know that the fat BP whores you gunt guard to protect your shekels will turn on you the second your principals outweigh your love of their money. I'd also like to give you some advice. Buy a compound and all the hardware you want Neko Shota Lover. The fact remains that you're an obese shitty web mod who needs to weight train to handle the incredible recoil of 7.62 :story: You'll be dead before you smell the stench of a glowies' breath and no mater how many plate carriers you buy you'll never be safe from an "accidental Co2 poisoning" Seriously kill yourself you embarrassing LARPING faggot.

I tried it in the female goon thread. Jannies swept pretty fast I wonder why...
This is only accidentally funny. Should have posted something impactful like Sig.
1720128857141.png

Meowsolini

KF's Favourite Cat
Baby Onion
Catler Drama when it happened ended up in Lolcow general

BP Poonergate has been relegated to Mass Debates

guess he's wanting that buried pretty fast, his precious bp thots got btfo'd again.
It's yet another case of fursecution! Seriously though I was just some random homo, Null barely had any involvement in my thread. His galpal squad though? He's been constantly in their thread deflecting, defending, and threatening lmao.

This shit is pretty funny, except for AR's ban. She's one of the only good Kiwis and she didn't deserve it.

Smigger

Registered
hello onionfarms I am the OP of the recent #BPGoonerGate thread. I was falsely accused of being a "sock account" forum lingo for an alternative account for leaking these DMs. The admin provided no proof of this accusation; he just banned me and called me a liar. I acquired the DMs through getting added to them. I have also lurked for a couple years, so I know forum lore, but I was still assumed to be A sock. I think this was to shut me up.

But oh well, through reading the thread, I found this forum that I assume is competition for the kiwifarms, so I wanted to help out the competitors as I feel I was unfairly treated by the kiwifarms and falsely accused of doing things I never did. Through listening to the admin's podcast and reading the site, I assumed it was "the last bastion of free speech," but it's clear if you read this thread that it was a bold faced lie.

Moontroon

Daniel Lopez is a pedophile
Remarkable Onion
It's yet another case of fursecution! Seriously though I was just some random homo, Null barely had any involvement in my thread. His galpal squad though? He's been constantly in their thread deflecting, defending, and threatening lmao.

This shit is pretty funny, except for AR's ban. She's one of the only good Kiwis and she didn't deserve it.
Furfags are such fucking victims. "Wah wah wah they were soooooo mean to me after I shat up their forum with gross depravity" Gas yourself, better yet, gas all of world furfaggotry.

You're no better than Joshua, and probably just as fat.

KampungBoy

Local Moderator
hello onionfarms I am the OP of the recent #BPGoonerGate thread. I was falsely accused of being a "sock account" forum lingo for an alternative account for leaking these DMs. The admin provided no proof of this accusation; he just banned me and called me a liar. I acquired the DMs through getting added to them. I have also lurked for a couple years, so I know forum lore, but I was still assumed to be A sock. I think this was to shut me up.

But oh well, through reading the thread, I found this forum that I assume is competition for the kiwifarms, so I wanted to help out the competitors as I feel I was unfairly treated by the kiwifarms and falsely accused of doing things I never did. Through listening to the admin's podcast and reading the site, I assumed it was "the last bastion of free speech," but it's clear if you read this thread that it was a bold faced lie.
Got any more of them screen caps?

Meowsolini

KF's Favourite Cat
Baby Onion
Furfags are such fucking victims. "Wah wah wah they were soooooo mean to me after I shat up their forum with gross depravity" Gas yourself, better yet, gas all of world furfaggotry.

You're no better than Joshua, and probably just as fat.
People are so stupid these days they can't tell when others are havin' a bit of a giggle can they eh? lol.
Since that thread was made Null has banned:
Frostine
Bruce Dickinson
Kyle Odom
Android raptor (upgraded a temp ban to a perma ban)
Mr Bones Wild Ride
@Smigger
Cpl. Long Dong Silver
LordGord
Cocklaunch
CptSnshn
That is 10 users in one day he swept up.
Who will survive the 2024 Kiwifarms holocaust?

Back