What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Kiwifarms Gossip & Yarring KF General 2.0

These threads cover general gossip and interacting with Kiwifarms (openly calling them out).
Subtitle
The new declines of Kiwifarms

ipreferpickles

An Onion Among Onions
fight night 1.png
fight night 3.png
fight night 4.png
The moid uprising continues.

ipreferpickles

An Onion Among Onions
"There's an extremely belligerent group of people really desperate to start community infighting and I am basically just waiting for a reason to ban them. My favorite is @AgendaPoster. I can take him and rub his nose in all the little faggoty things he gets up to and he legit just doesn't respond. It's like his survival instinct to play dead and I guess it works."
I love how he admits he enjoys power tripping on people who aren't willing to risk a ban to talk back to him.

SwimStaffRubber

Apart of Josh's kryptonite, all kiwifaggots should die
Hellovan Onion
"There's an extremely belligerent group of people really desperate to start community infighting and I am basically just waiting for a reason to ban them. My favorite is @AgendaPoster. I can take him and rub his nose in all the little faggoty things he gets up to and he legit just doesn't respond. It's like his survival instinct to play dead and I guess it works."
I love how he admits he enjoys power tripping on people who aren't willing to risk a ban to talk back to him.
He's such a fucking snarky little weaselly niggerish coon

SwimStaffRubber

Apart of Josh's kryptonite, all kiwifaggots should die
Hellovan Onion
You know what, it brings up something in mind, A-LOT of people, just like Josh, love people who are sheep/hive-minded individuals so if you kiss Josh's ass all day and don't like the criticisim he receives by non-pussified peeps, THEN you're in his a-game, you dig?

FatassDrip

Null is a Faggot 4 Lyfe
Hellovan Onion
Whenever lidl posts I like to @ Him with this gem. Its a speed run for banning my accounts:

Before this thread gets locked for everyone dabbing on Joshua's favorite fatasses I want to say a few things. @ Lidl Shut the fuck up you dumb cunt. The only reason you are allowed to shit up this whole website is because Null is a hypocrite. It's conspicuous how multiple users that start "community infighting" get banned yet your stupid Belgian ass gets to stay despite being one of if not the worst offender. Seems strange that everywhere you go anyone who has beef with you gets banned... must be great to be either fucking LardLord or promising Lord Limpy of the Neko Shota clan sex. Maybe get your own personality and maybe men will actually like you? But judging by your intelligence that's far too much to ask.

And @Null when you read this and ban me fat boy just know that the fat BP whores you gunt guard to protect your shekels will turn on you the second your principals outweigh your love of their money. I'd also like to give you some advice. Buy a compound and all the hardware you want Neko Shota Lover. The fact remains that you're an obese shitty web mod who needs to weight train to handle the incredible recoil of 7.62 :story: You'll be dead before you smell the stench of a glowies' breath and no mater how many plate carriers you buy you'll never be safe from an "accidental Co2 poisoning" Seriously kill yourself you embarrassing LARPING faggot.

I tried it in the female goon thread. Jannies swept pretty fast I wonder why...

Reason: typo

Zephyr

Smoking that ____ pack
Remarkable Onion
Whenever lidl posts I like to @ Him with this gem. Its a speed run for banning my accounts:

Before this thread gets locked for everyone dabbing on Joshua's favorite fatasses I want to say a few things. Lidl Shut the fuck up you dumb cunt. The only reason you are allowed to shit up this whole website is because Null is a hypocrite. It's conspicuous how multiple users that start "community infighting" get banned yet your stupid Belgian ass gets to stay despite being one of if not the worst offender. Seems strange that everywhere you go anyone who has beef with you gets banned... must be great to be either fucking LardLord or promising Lord Limpy of the Neko Shota clan sex. Maybe get your own personality and maybe men will actually like you? But judging by your intelligence that's far too much to ask.

And @Null when you read this and ban me fat boy just know that the fat BP whores you gunt guard to protect your shekels will turn on you the second your principals outweigh your love of their money. I'd also like to give you some advice. Buy a compound and all the hardware you want Neko Shota Lover. The fact remains that you're an obese shitty web mod who needs to weight train to handle the incredible recoil of 7.62 You'll be dead before you smell the stench
I was about to post a screenshot of your post here, welcome to onion farms

Back