What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

How was your vacation on Kiwifarms Ashley?

Kiwifarms Gossip & Yarring Why were you banned from kiwi farms?

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 291
  • Start date Start date
These threads cover general gossip and interacting with Kiwifarms (openly calling them out).
Subtitle
A THREAD TO DISCUSS BANNINGS ONLY
I have no idea what that means.

I do know that like if people try to break into like my internet or whatever or however hackers do it, that's just going to be another dead end because my neighbor pays for my internet. So it's just going to dox him.

I pay our cable and he pays out internet (the way that my apartment is set up is they split a HUGE old school house into 3 apartments, so if one person buys the internet everyone has it and if one person buys cable everyone has it because it goes to the entire house)
Nero Burning ROM was a popular CD burning software back in the day. The name is a play on Nero, the famous emperor who burned the city of Rome.

I'm generation Y and I remember guestbooks, Web rings, GeoCities, Netscape, RealPlayer, blindly clicking "yes" on every ActiveX prompt, and downloading files at 5 kilobytes per second. You're far from the last generation to have used Web 1.0.

Probably the reason BBL wanted to be a part of KF is because he wasn't getting what he wanted out of zoomer platforms.

I'm sorry let me rephrase that: I'm early millennial and I guess I meant to say we were the last group of people who were ADULTS before the internet got shitted up with lame stuff like social media.

Facebook didn't come out in any significant way until I was old enough to drink. Same with YouTube. Even Newgrounds wasn't around until I was in high school.

I mean we had message boards and rotten.com back in the day. That was pretty much what we did online lol.

I'm sorry let me rephrase that: I'm early millennial and I guess I meant to say we were the last group of people who were ADULTS before the internet got shitted up with lame stuff like social media.

Facebook didn't come out in any significant way until I was old enough to drink. Same with YouTube. Even Newgrounds wasn't around until I was in high school.

I mean we had message boards and rotten.com back in the day. That was pretty much what we did online lol.
I was in my teens when YouTube came about, and a user of MySpace at the time. "Social media" wasn't quite a phrase just yet, Gmail was in closed beta still, and Facebook was a platform for college kids that no one really cared about.

It all quickly changed, and little did I know it was the beginning of the end.

I was in my teens when YouTube came about, and a user of MySpace at the time. "Social media" wasn't quite a phrase just yet, Gmail was in closed beta still, and Facebook was a platform for college kids that no one really cared about.

It all quickly changed, and little did I know it was the beginning of the end.

Social media is what killed the internet, and BBS are the resistance pockets still clinging on.

Social media is what killed the internet, and BBS are the resistance pockets still clinging on.
And they're dying because young people interact with the Internet via apps on their smartphones, and many have no idea what the Internet even is.

I've seen a lot of forums go tits-up over the past few years, and many more get bought up by Fora and other bad actors. The userbase of many of these sites still surviving is definitely trending older. The ones that have young userbases (like Kiwi Farms) are the ones that let you post and discuss things that aren't allowed on Discord, or that tolerate childish bullshit like EDF.

It is particularly painful to see the slow death of automotive themed forums, because young ones largely aren't interested in old cars. These sites are treasure troves of (possibly wrong) information in an easily searchable format.

Fucking EXACTLY dude. Nobody will ever find a picture of me on the internet because I don't have any social media or pictures of myself uploaded to the internet. I have no social media accounts except for the fake ones that I make up with pictures I steal from a rando to false flag people that are trying to dox me.

I legitimately don't even think I've taken a picture with anyone in the past 5 years. I'm trying to seriously remember the last time I took a picture outside of when I've got my license updated and I can't remember. I think probably 2007 when I was 23.

I don't understand how underage users could be attracted to a BBS. Although I don't understand how anyone born after the '80s could want to be somewhere like here. Xennials like me are literally the last generation that were online with nothing but message boards and blogs. I don't understand why The tik tok brain generation would even want to be a part of something that's so slow-paced, old school and not politically correct.
Because you have people that are ostracized on social media platforms, and you have people that just feel they want to be a part of the edgier internet. I'm
Probably the reason BBL wanted to be a part of KF is because he wasn't getting what he wanted out of zoomer platforms.
There's a growing discontentment with modern social media platforms because they don't promote conversation they promote content and this leaves people feeling constantly left out of the conversation. Then there's the edginess of the kiwi farms name and Josh has cultivated this amongst the more terminally online.

You noticed that too, huh? It's not even the worst of this stuff that Josh swept up. Those DM chains that the female kiwis were gooning in had underage individuals - some of the female users were trying to get blackmail material from them. Using Telegram groups, they would invite users into the DM chain and then lure them into Telegram groups to get blackmail materials and doxing info.
I had no clue but I'm not surprised. I jumped out of that thread PDQ. If I had known how many pervs polluted KF I would not have registered. I'm sure any kiwis reading this will just go "oh there's pedos everywhere" and that's true but there's not that many users on KF, many of the pedos there don't get banned, and some that do have their bans protested by other kiwis. That's the kind of user base Moon has fostered by appealing to outcasts. He can only sweep so much with his little janny broom before the next deluge of shit. What he doesn't realize is that even if his efforts work on fools like me it's only a matter of time before we wander behind the facade.
I'm sincerely glad this place exists and that you people are archiving the horrors of Kiwi Farms. Whenever I hear someone say the farms aren't that bad I'm going to point them to this website.

I had no clue but I'm not surprised. I jumped out of that thread PDQ. If I had known how many pervs polluted KF I would not have registered. I'm sure any kiwis reading this will just go "oh there's pedos everywhere" and that's true but there's not that many users on KF, many of the pedos there don't get banned, and some that do have their bans protested by other kiwis. That's the kind of user base Moon has fostered by appealing to outcasts. He can only sweep so much with his little janny broom before the next deluge of shit. What he doesn't realize is that even if his efforts work on fools like me it's only a matter of time before we wander behind the facade.
I'm sincerely glad this place exists and that you people are archiving the horrors of Kiwi Farms. Whenever I hear someone say the farms aren't that bad I'm going to point them to this website.
Yeah. It's a very high saturation of disgusting people given how small the user base is. Wonder if a statistic could be released showing how many sick fucks there are per person

There's decent users to be found though a lot of them dropped off though the years. The issue with kiwi farms right now is there's a lot of small clicks and the site has a lot of infighting brought on by Josh's own behaviors.

There's decent users to be found though a lot of them dropped off though the years. The issue with kiwi farms right now is there's a lot of small clicks and the site has a lot of infighting brought on by Josh's own behaviors.
There are good people on the farms but I can't believe they're representative of the average Kiwi at this point if ever.
Yeah. It's a very high saturation of disgusting people given how small the user base is. Wonder if a statistic could be released showing how many sick fucks there are per person
And what's the first thing I notice when I login today . . .
View attachment 61682

I have no idea why Joshua Coomer Troon is surprised by this.
This is the fruit of the bad seed that beget Kiwi Farms. Moon's ongoing public indignation when the mask is lifted on yet another Kiwi pervert highlights the rotten core of the forum that he demonstrably refuses to address with the full measure required to correct it.

There are good people on the farms

1000002471.jpg

Basically. He could have let things like the man hate or woman hate thread exist without the insane and arbitrary moderation practices and would have avoided a lot of problems. Instead, because of his idiocy and licking Lidl's asshole for no reason, he drove more splintering into the site. He is like that meme of the kid that sticks a stick in the spokes of a bike, falls off, and is like why did this happen??!

There are good people on the farms but I can't believe they're representative of the average Kiwi at this point if ever.

And what's the first thing I notice when I login today . . .

This is the fruit of the bad seed that beget Kiwi Farms. Moon's ongoing public indignation when the mask is lifted on yet another Kiwi pervert highlights the rotten core of the forum that he demonstrably refuses to address with the full measure required to correct it.
I do find it indefensible that he has known pedophiles operating on his website, as well as a growing community of Furfags that inhabit the animal control board.

Basically. He could have let things like the man hate or woman hate thread exist without the insane and arbitrary moderation practices and would have avoided a lot of problems. Instead, because of his idiocy and licking Lidl's asshole for no reason, he drove more splintering into the site. He is like that meme of the kid that sticks a stick in the spokes of a bike, falls off, and is like why did this happen??!
If Josh would remain more neutral a lot of his problems would be solved on the website. Instead of actively encouraging users to go after each other for such Petty things as anime avatars because one of them said a bad word about him. Or actively telling users to go after Europeans specifically British. Or his latest attempt going after the news and article users.

as well as a growing community of Furfags that inhabit the animal control board.
You can't have a thriving Animal Control without a large number of furries. For the most part, you have to be in the fandom to discover and farm it's cows.

The thing you need to understand about furries are that they're a diverse group with different levels of depravity. There are the furry kiwis of AC and then there are the furry cows featured in AC threads. It's really no different than the non-furry kiwis and cows, except that they have furry fandom in common.

@Null likes furries because they drive traffic to his site and give the non-furry kiwis something to bitch about.

You can't have a thriving Animal Control without a large number of furries. For the most part, you have to be in the fandom to discover and farm it's cows.

The thing you need to understand about furries are that they're a diverse group with different levels of depravity. There are the furry kiwis of AC and then there are the furry cows featured in AC threads. It's really no different than the non-furry kiwis and cows, except that they have furry fandom in common.

@Null likes furries because they drive traffic to his site and give the non-furry kiwis something to bitch about.
aren't you a furry?

aren't you a furry?
No, not anymore. I left furry fandom behind for a few reasons. I don't really get along with the UwU crowd, there was never a sexual component to it for me which makes me not fit in, it's slanted extremely liberal whereas I am mostly apolitical or perhaps realpolitik, I don't like dealing with the stigma of other peoples' depravity, almost all furries I've met IRL have been really awful people, it's being taken over by trannies, and the closest thing I've ever had to a proper fursona is the extra-terrestrial Jew character I play on this site.

Back