What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

How was your vacation on Kiwifarms Ashley?

Kiwifarms Gossip & Yarring Why were you banned from kiwi farms?

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 291
  • Start date Start date
These threads cover general gossip and interacting with Kiwifarms (openly calling them out).
Subtitle
A THREAD TO DISCUSS BANNINGS ONLY
She can get a little right wing crazy and anti vax quack but I just gained some newfound respect for her.
I'll have to find it, but I don't think she's anti-vax; she's just anti-COVID vaccines. And a lot of people are, such as myself. There was just so much wrongdoing involved that I didn't get the COVID vaccine because everything about it seemed suspicious.

he accuses people of socking when he doesnt like what you say to him but he has no other reason to ban.
Keep in mind that Null believes the judge in charge of his case with Greer is part of a government conspiracy to prevent him from winning any court case he's part of and that federal agents are joining the forum to bully him with weight loss advice. I think he genuinely believes that every negative comment he gets are all the same 5 people re-registering to make fun of him.

Keep in mind that Null believes the judge in charge of his case with Greer is part of a government conspiracy to prevent him from winning any court case he's part of and that federal agents are joining the forum to bully him with weight loss advice. I think he genuinely believes that every negative comment he gets are all the same 5 people re-registering to make fun of him.
The Judge, every time his case comes up: "who is this little fat faggot again?"

I banned myself from Kiwi Farms. Seemed like every day a user was being outed as a pedophile; Higgs Bonbon and Peppermint Swirl are the ones I can name off the top of my head. A bunch of kiwis were caught in group chat fantasizing about raping children and only one of them ended up getting permabanned. A thread was made about the whole thing and a bunch of kiwis said that nobody should been banned because of free speech or some shit. In a thread about the UK riots somebody posted bomb making instructions. On a gun thread there were instructions for turning regular guns into machine guns.
I never posted anything on the farms that would remotely get me in trouble with the law but I just kept worrying about guilt by association. You have a clearnet forum where people are posting all this blatantly illegal shit. On top of it all the quality of the conversation seemed to me worse than that of 4chan or Reddit. I just kept asking myself what the fuck I was sticking around for? I deleted the email I used to register, changed my password, and ended forever my involvement with that place.
I guess I really came here to vent. The farms is so much worse than I realized. I lurked there for about a month before registering. Thought I knew what I was getting into. The more I visited the place the worse it got.

I banned myself from Kiwi Farms. Seemed like every day a user was being outed as a pedophile; Higgs Bonbon and Peppermint Swirl are the ones I can name off the top of my head. A bunch of kiwis were caught in group chat fantasizing about raping children and only one of them ended up getting permabanned. A thread was made about the whole thing and a bunch of kiwis said that nobody should been banned because of free speech or some shit. In a thread about the UK riots somebody posted bomb making instructions. On a gun thread there were instructions for turning regular guns into machine guns.
I never posted anything on the farms that would remotely get me in trouble with the law but I just kept worrying about guilt by association. You have a clearnet forum where people are posting all this blatantly illegal shit. On top of it all the quality of the conversation seemed to me worse than that of 4chan or Reddit. I just kept asking myself what the fuck I was sticking around for? I deleted the email I used to register, changed my password, and ended forever my involvement with that place.
I guess I really came here to vent. The farms is so much worse than I realized. I lurked there for about a month before registering. Thought I knew what I was getting into. The more I visited the place the worse it got.
It got progrssively worse since 2016 but it REALLY dipped around Keffal shitshow.

You noticed that too, huh? It's not even the worst of this stuff that Josh swept up. Those DM chains that the female kiwis were gooning in had underage individuals - some of the female users were trying to get blackmail material from them. Using Telegram groups, they would invite users into the DM chain and then lure them into Telegram groups to get blackmail materials and doxing info.

You noticed that too, huh? It's not even the worst of this stuff that Josh swept up. Those DM chains that the female kiwis were gooning in had underage individuals - some of the female users were trying to get blackmail material from them. Using Telegram groups, they would invite users into the DM chain and then lure them into Telegram groups to get blackmail materials and doxing info.

ALWAYS stay anonymous on the internet. I literally have like... 5 origin stories lol. I think online I have convincingly made people think that I was born and raised in Quebec, Chicago, Philadelphia, and Santa Monica.

I get on facebook and reddit and I steal people's pictures and I steal people's usernames and I just use them for a while until somebody "doxes" me. I still think my favorite of all time will be Nero Wynn, which was a name I stole from a tranny on Facebook named "Nero Wrynn" because it was such a ridiculous name and I made people believe it for like 3 years.

If you give out any kind of real information especially enough to burn yourself... You kind of deserve to get fucked with.

ALWAYS stay anonymous on the internet. I literally have like... 5 origin stories lol. I think online I have convincingly made people think that I was born and raised in Quebec, Chicago, Philadelphia, and Santa Monica.

I get on facebook and reddit and I steal people's pictures and I steal people's usernames and I just use them for a while until somebody "doxes" me. I still think my favorite of all time will be Nero Wynn, which was a name I stole from a tranny on Facebook named "Nero Wrynn" because it was such a ridiculous name and I made people believe it for like 3 years.

If you give out any kind of real information especially enough to burn yourself... You kind of deserve to get fucked with.
I don't have any information online about me anywhere no photos no Facebook no social media accounts none of that. And whenever anybody asks me about myself I just get vague generalities. More on the point though what I was talking about apparently kiwi farms has been acquiring a considerable amount of younger users underage wants some of the female kiwis have noticed this and taking it upon themselves to doxing blackmailing and honeypotting them. As for why well your answer lies in the type of female user that uses kiwi farms.

But did you burn ROM?

I don't have any information online about me anywhere no photos no Facebook no social media accounts none of that. And whenever anybody asks me about myself I just get vague generalities.

Fucking EXACTLY dude. Nobody will ever find a picture of me on the internet because I don't have any social media or pictures of myself uploaded to the internet. I have no social media accounts except for the fake ones that I make up with pictures I steal from a rando to false flag people that are trying to dox me.

I legitimately don't even think I've taken a picture with anyone in the past 5 years. I'm trying to seriously remember the last time I took a picture outside of when I've got my license updated and I can't remember. I think probably 2007 when I was 23.

More on the point though what I was talking about apparently kiwi farms has been acquiring a considerable amount of younger users underage wants some of the female kiwis have noticed this and taking it upon themselves to doxing blackmailing and honeypotting them. As for why well your answer lies in the type of female user that uses kiwi farms.

I don't understand how underage users could be attracted to a BBS. Although I don't understand how anyone born after the '80s could want to be somewhere like here. Xennials like me are literally the last generation that were online with nothing but message boards and blogs. I don't understand why The tik tok brain generation would even want to be a part of something that's so slow-paced, old school and not politically correct.

But did you burn ROM?
I have no idea what that means.

I do know that like if people try to break into like my internet or whatever or however hackers do it, that's just going to be another dead end because my neighbor pays for my internet. So it's just going to dox him.

I pay our cable and he pays out internet (the way that my apartment is set up is they split a HUGE old school house into 3 apartments, so if one person buys the internet everyone has it and if one person buys cable everyone has it because it goes to the entire house)

Fucking EXACTLY dude. Nobody will ever find a picture of me on the internet because I don't have any social media or pictures of myself uploaded to the internet. I have no social media accounts except for the fake ones that I make up with pictures I steal from a rando to false flag people that are trying to dox me.

I legitimately don't even think I've taken a picture with anyone in the past 5 years. I'm trying to seriously remember the last time I took a picture outside of when I've got my license updated and I can't remember. I think probably 2007 when I was 23.

I don't understand how underage users could be attracted to a BBS. Although I don't understand how anyone born after the '80s could want to be somewhere like here. Xennials like me are literally the last generation that were online with nothing but message boards and blogs. I don't understand why The tik tok brain generation would even want to be a part of something that's so slow-paced, old school and not politically correct.
I'm generation Y and I remember guestbooks, Web rings, GeoCities, Netscape, RealPlayer, blindly clicking "yes" on every ActiveX prompt, and downloading files at 5 kilobytes per second. You're far from the last generation to have used Web 1.0.

Probably the reason BBL wanted to be a part of KF is because he wasn't getting what he wanted out of zoomer platforms.

Back