What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

How was your vacation on Kiwifarms Ashley?

Kiwifarms Gossip & Yarring Why were you banned from kiwi farms?

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 291
  • Start date Start date
These threads cover general gossip and interacting with Kiwifarms (openly calling them out).
Subtitle
A THREAD TO DISCUSS BANNINGS ONLY
The woman hate thread is a major source of anal anguish for null.
Just about every user who posts in that thread has put a target on themselves.

>You can tell the other fags in your discord

no one's using discord to coordinate gay bullshit on your site except you, fatty.
@polonium was mentioning earlier. How Lowtax used to have individuals monitoring other websites for mentions of him and his website. Josh, without a doubt, does this, and I wouldn't be surprised if some of his fervent bootlickers did this as well.

i got the same ban message. he accuses people of socking when he doesnt like what you say to him but he has no other reason to ban.
Hes such a fucking pussy
It took him less than 6 days to peg me for exactly what I was: the kind of person who bullied and picked on him in high school.

I bet you he had a Vietnam flashback about me before he banned me from his little safe space.

No he doesn't. He just wrote "sock account" on mine.

Fucking faggot pedophile. I've never socked KF and I never will. Anything related to KF that takes more effort than scratching my scrotum isn't worth it.
It took him less than 6 days to peg me for exactly what I was: the kind of person who bullied and picked on him in high school.

I bet you he had a Vietnam flashback about me before he banned me from his little safe space.
It's his own personal echo chamber, where he refuses to acknowledge that his opinions are misinformed and lacking substance. He lacks the personal conviction to confidently defend his thoughts and beliefs against outside criticism
Nigger projects harder than an IMAX screen
Undoubtedly, he is one of the most egregious online cry bullies.

Just an aside, how was it confirmed that Otterly isn't fat? I always like her because she boils radfem ovaries and eats them for breakfast.
Apparently, Josh is unwilling to give her any more little otters.

She's one of my favorite users, as she's normally the voice of reason in many threads and is generally a very pleasant person. However, she isn't well-liked by the beauty queens, likely because she's a mother with a family and is outspoken about their behavior.

How she managed to evade getting banned, is a testament to how well liked she is.

Apparently, Josh is unwilling to give her any more little otters.

She's one of my favorite users, as she's normally the voice of reason in many threads and is generally a very pleasant person. However, she isn't well-liked by the beauty queens, likely because she's a mother with a family and is outspoken about their behavior.

How she managed to evade getting banned, is a testament to how well liked she is.
That’s actually quite a rare thing we see on KF

That’s actually quite a rare thing we see on KF
I don't think she's ever actually gotten into a slap fight with somebody, is always a pleasant sight watching her calmly explain to the rest of those hags why they're wrong and why they should feel bad about it. Like watching a British nanny issuing spankings. She's one of the few posters I know that haven't been banned for letting Josh know that he's acting childish.

Back