What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

How was your vacation on Kiwifarms Ashley?

Kiwifarms Gossip & Yarring Why were you banned from kiwi farms?

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 291
  • Start date Start date
These threads cover general gossip and interacting with Kiwifarms (openly calling them out).
Subtitle
A THREAD TO DISCUSS BANNINGS ONLY
null is pissing himself at you posting women. He hates that. Especially non-fat women. He's such a faggot. Pretty harmless post for the 4th of July.
Nah, it's probably not even Null. Null never noticed that cumshot profile pic for five years and he never fails to brag about it. This time, they kept it hush hush as possible, tried to remove the profile pic itself and didn't even post a reason for the ban. It seems to be the mod in that specific board, 0 0. The guy probably has it out for me because a ratings war starts every time someone posts 2d images in their random pics and gif thread.

I got threadbanned from the Dr Disrespect thread for "sperging about age of consent in a featured thread"/attempting to disagree with the sweeping "he's a pedo" accusations and wild shit they were saying. I was in the thread well before it was featured.

The thread ban turned into a week ban, which is now (today) a permanent ban. I didn't talk to staff or anything just let it sit for a week and came back to this. Seems like an overreaction to a one time disagreement. I know something similar happened to Android Raptor and perhaps others. Obviously Android raptor is argumentative in threads often but I almost never have been so it's pretty curious they made sweeping permabans like this because of some "all staff meeting"
He admitted to using dms to send sus messages to a minor though. He just went back and edited his tweet.

Nah, it's probably not even Null. Null never noticed that cumshot profile pic for five years and he never fails to brag about it. This time, they kept it hush hush as possible, tried to remove the profile pic itself and didn't even post a reason for the ban. It seems to be the mod in that specific board, 0 0. The guy probably has it out for me because a ratings war starts every time someone posts 2d images in their random pics and gif thread.
He probably has it out for you for liking shadman.

When your account is banned for "Spam" does that just mean Josh thinks you're a sock?
Generally but he also does it to accounts that are overly critical of him since it wipes all your posts.
Getting banned isn't the real punishment, it's having to come back and pretend to be a confused newfag for months on end. You know you've btfo'd a Kiwi when their only come back is "Yeah but your account age".
c9a0987a10e48dc2ff632136088f2145b3b5e4ff2b9af15ec224c37c5ecbdba9_1.jpg

kek jersh couldt handle the HEAT from the CLOUD

View attachment 59856

Ok so this is really weird I went to check what you were banned for and you still come up in the search but your PFP is gone and all your posts are deleted lol. Josh is going full Stalin on you. What did you do?
View attachment 59859

i think i fingered the right spot of the anus

but josh doest realize i am a veteran of autism warfare and guerrila tatics, i am already activating my 10+ sock puppets to start shitting on the farms even harder

kek jersh had a change of heart

View attachment 59876

maybe he has searched int his heart that he does in fact has a sexual atracction to my charm and witty humour

2 bad josh is fat and i woudlt have sex with him

Back