What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

How was your vacation on Kiwifarms Ashley?

Kiwifarms Gossip & Yarring Why were you banned from kiwi farms?

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 291
  • Start date Start date
These threads cover general gossip and interacting with Kiwifarms (openly calling them out).
Subtitle
A THREAD TO DISCUSS BANNINGS ONLY
I'm not sure if my t4g lore is correct, but didn't Josh welcome you back to the pod after you posted here about being banned? Wasn't that account her reopened wiped from the farms?
Yeah, idk which I've bitched about being spam banned. All my favorites are still there

New Fag here. I’ve been using KF since 2021 and since then I’ve been banned from the Fallout thread, Anti-Trump thread and a couple other threads for “being annoying” or in the case of the Anti-Trump thread “Go Away” was all it said in the message that told me I was thread banned. I got pink triangled and I believe I caught the attention of Null because I’ve been getting temporary bans for the past month where I’ll get banned for like a week and then when I come back, I’ll be banned for another week and a half or so after only like 3 hours of being back.
It’s cited as really lame, nebulous “rule violations” and shit. Pretty funny actually.

I think Josh did it because his girlfriend was upset with me and a not so nice message was included with the ban that fit his writing style.
Yeah, he did the same thing to me too when I got kicked off Kiwi Farms. He lost his temper because of a joke I made about him. Apparently, Lidldrip and Greta were also upset with me for neg-rating their posts as well.
He did that to me too:
Where was I tardraging? All I did was reply to his comment on my wall respectfully and say enlarging images often doesn't work for me so that's why I posted a couple unthumbnailed images but I won't do it again. I'd screencap my reply to him but I can't anymore.
I think the real reason I was banned is because I posted Drain Todger's Onion Farms thread in the Wuhan Coronavirus thread because people didn't believe me that Train Dodger and Drain Todger were the same person. This is the kind of person who would have had his own halal tag on Kiwi Farms, now Josh is protecting him because he's anti-vax.

View attachment 46753

He got so assblassed he altered my user name and the original text.
Screenshot_20240607-131826-01.jpeg

Back