What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

How was your vacation on Kiwifarms Ashley?

Kiwifarms Gossip & Yarring Why were you banned from kiwi farms?

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 291
  • Start date Start date
These threads cover general gossip and interacting with Kiwifarms (openly calling them out).
Subtitle
A THREAD TO DISCUSS BANNINGS ONLY
No, not anymore. I left furry fandom behind for a few reasons. I don't really get along with the UwU crowd, there was never a sexual component to it for me which makes me not fit in, it's slanted extremely liberal whereas I am mostly apolitical or perhaps realpolitik, I don't like dealing with the stigma of other peoples' depravity, almost all furries I've met IRL have been really awful people, it's being taken over by trannies, and the closest thing I've ever had to a proper fursona is the extra-terrestrial Jew character I play on this site.

1000002471.jpg

No, not anymore. I left furry fandom behind for a few reasons. I don't really get along with the UwU crowd, there was never a sexual component to it for me which makes me not fit in, it's slanted extremely liberal whereas I am mostly apolitical or perhaps realpolitik, I don't like dealing with the stigma of other peoples' depravity, almost all furries I've met IRL have been really awful people, it's being taken over by trannies, and the closest thing I've ever had to a proper fursona is the extra-terrestrial Jew character I play on this site.
I mean that's why I mentioned letting a furry fandom grow on your website is never a good idea. Especially for all the reasons you just mentioned.

I mean that's why I mentioned letting a furry fandom grow on your website is never a good idea. Especially for all the reasons you just mentioned.
AC exists for the same reason the rest of KF does. You generally can't have an honest conversation about depraved freaks on other sites. You can't vent about issues you have with your own kind on other sites. People need an outlet for these feelings. Sure you're going to attract some of the same weirdos that tend to be the subject of discussion. That is true of all the lolcow forums on KF.

Everybody acted so shocked when the @Meowsolini DM chains came to light. Look at what happened just a few months later with BP.

AC exists for the same reason the rest of KF does. You generally can't have an honest conversation about depraved freaks on other sites. You can't vent about issues you have with your own kind on other sites. People need an outlet for these feelings. Sure you're going to attract some of the same weirdos that tend to be the subject of discussion. That is true of all the lolcow forums on KF.

Everybody acted so shocked when the @Meowsolini DM chains came to light. Look at what happened just a few months later with BP.
Yeah I'm not saying that there aren't depraved groups of all varieties. Just the furry fandom is by far the worst because they attract everyone. They do not ostracize any of their own and when they do they welcome them back. And given the nature of the fetish it always seems to attract the most autistic of the autistic.

Yeah I'm not saying that there aren't depraved groups of all varieties. Just the furry fandom is by far the worst because they attract everyone. They do not ostracize any of their own and when they do they welcome them back. And given the nature of the fetish it always seems to attract the most autistic of the autistic.
I see what you're saying now. Yeah I agree.

I do find it indefensible that he has known pedophiles operating on his website, as well as a growing community of Furfags that inhabit the animal control board.

Nuts, pervs, all manner of freaks, and he's probably too afraid to ban any of them because he might accidentally prune a user who pays his bills.

Nuts, pervs, all manner of freaks, and he's probably too afraid to ban any of them because he might accidentally prune a user who pays his bills.
For me at the time kiwi farms representatively for me to connect with people anonymously and discuss things in an open free manner it was a considerable amount of History being created during those times the pandemic the race riots of Minnesota the presidential shenanigans and so forth.
For now onion farms is my squat.

Back