What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

How was your vacation on Kiwifarms Ashley?

Kiwifarms Gossip & Yarring Why were you banned from kiwi farms?

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 291
  • Start date Start date
These threads cover general gossip and interacting with Kiwifarms (openly calling them out).
Subtitle
A THREAD TO DISCUSS BANNINGS ONLY
Wow, the guy who's apparently a big fan of a lolicon artist is a pervert. Shocking. What were you banned for? Obnoxiously shoehorning in your degeneracy where it doesn't belong? (It belongs in a woodchipper btw)
So scandalized by this username, but super chill about Nulls shota passed, his CSAM database, or the Pedophile he summoned to interfere in the Rekaka case.

What's the matter you're E-Daddy turned on you?
No, Josh is my friend and would never turn on me because we've been talking behind the scenes for years. I would totally dump all the totally real dirt I have but everyone is being mean to me so I don't think I will 💔
So scandalized by this username, but super chill about Nulls shota passed, his CSAM database, or the Pedophile he summoned to interfere in the Rekaka case.
So scandalized by all of that but you give a pass to someone who admittedly and actively enjoys lolicon just because he says "Josh Moon bad" enough?
Very common Onion Farmer L

So scandalized by all of that but you give a pass to someone who admittedly and actively enjoys lolicon just because he says "Josh Moon bad" enough?
Isn't there a KF user called Free the Pedos? Lol, didn't Null ask a user who was on a the sex offenders register to contact his local representatives over a girly efeud?

No, Josh is my friend and would never turn on me because we've been talking behind the scenes for years. I would totally dump all the totally real dirt I have but everyone is being mean to me so I don't think I will 💔

I know you're just being facetious but even if you weren't Josh doesn't have friends he has stepping Stones.
It doesn’t matter because theyre all the same
- fat, disgusting, and constantly thinking about rape
I mean you're not wrong I guess they all kind of just look like the same fat blob of disorders.

Isn't there a KF user called Free the Pedos? Lol, didn't Null ask a user who was on a the sex offenders register to contact his local representatives over a girly efeud?
Josh currently has multiple pedophiles that have been doxed and confirmed on his website for reasons that are understood.

Josh currently has multiple pedophiles
Kengle has had multiple pedophiles here, a disproportionate amount even. If you cared about the people you were posting alongside you wouldn't be here
Higgsboson and peppermint swirl are both pedophiles that's been confirmed and there's several others currently operating on the website.
Not a clue who those people are. On a site with tens of thousands of users there's bound to be a few degenerates. Funny thing about a forum with (maybe) dozens of users like Onion Farms is how large a proportion of you people are sick fucks

Kengle has had multiple pedophiles here, a disproportionate amount even. If you cared about the people you were posting alongside you wouldn't be here

Not a clue who those people are. On a site with tens of thousands of users there's bound to be a few degenerates. Funny thing about a forum with (maybe) dozens of users like Onion Farms is how large a proportion of you people are sick fucks
And there you are lying peppermint swirl has been featured twice on the front page and you know this and I know this. But continue running obfuscation and defense. And you beauty parlor hags are the ones that helped dox higgs. But do continue to complain about onion farms while being on it.

Back