What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

How was your vacation on Kiwifarms Ashley?

Kiwifarms Gossip & Yarring Why were you banned from kiwi farms?

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 291
  • Start date Start date
These threads cover general gossip and interacting with Kiwifarms (openly calling them out).
Subtitle
A THREAD TO DISCUSS BANNINGS ONLY
If I wanted a bad comeback I'd visit you and wipe it off your chin.
Great extremely stale comeback you probably heard in a movie
Nobody here cares about account age. Keep that shit in your "last bastion of free speech"
Oh I don't care about account age but you clearly have no clue what's going on around here otherwise you wouldn't still think I'm some Beauty Parlor slag or a super big fan of Jewsh.
Lurk moar, zoomie zoom

The furry fandom always exhibits the most extreme and obnoxious. Especially it's vast number of fetishes attached to it.
It's never just something like a foot fetish, it's always something more extreme like a foot fetish with vore or some other philia
1723986799306.gif

Ishtar was weird in a lot of ways. I came across him spouting incel talking points and repealing the 19th. I even had a DM where I asked them why they chose that name and it was apparently the only Babylonian deity which wasn't picked. I doubt it's Freya.
It's not me. Kampung just has no reading comprehension. It takes like 30 seconds to look at KF Ishtar's posting history and see this

How much more can he peel off the top of this place before it all comes crashing down? Nobody even archives shit anymore cause all the oldfags who used to tell people to do it have left or been banned. The culture is completely different from even a year ago.

Null you aren't what made KF great the users were and the more you try and make KF into your own image the more it suffers.

Hello, onion farmers Im checking in. After awhile, I tried to join the farms again under another account only to get banned for "spam", whatever that means initially. There was no reason. Then it was changed to spam. I had an argument with Null over his downright abomination of an idea of having a real-ID female-only website. I asked the women to show me one site without censorship, and they just told me to go back to reddit and I ironically got banned. This embodies the new kiwifarms and. It's self-righteous hypocrisy. They see themselves as saving women from the transgender menace and censoring the bad guys or "moids", but in reality, they are hypocrites who have very little difference from the transgender crowd, even in the sexpest department.

My recent banning there under my new account "Egg McMuffin" was totally unjustified and there's no way any free speech activist could justify the ban, but the truth is kiwifarms is a dictatorship. kiwifarms hates freedom of speech. Freedom of speech is a crutch for them to justify their forums' existence, but they hate it for anyone but themselves. They have no principles and no fun. They hate anybody who dissents or adds content to the site. They want a hugbox where they can cry about transgenders and pretend they are the poor victims of the online war against freedom of speech even though they banned me and thousands of others for little more than petty slights. Null is a tyrant and his fanclub Is pathetic.

Null if you are reading this, just a reminder, you will die childless and, alone your family name you abandoned will die, you will not have a Harry Potter John, you will be the death of your gene pool. These landwales you want to bang will never follow through, and your website will die a slow painful death like something awful. No wonder your mother abandoned you. John "Null" Potter Moon's legacy will be a site that, doxed, trannys and talked about, Chris Chan, which can now easily be done on any other site Including YouTube. Kiwifarms will rarely if ever have new lolcows because of their autistically high formatting standards and the banning of every useful user you ever had.

You lost all of your talent. You have no friends. No kids and nobody left besides a cabal of morbidly obese. Lolcows yourself. included everybody mocks you behind closed doors in a way. You are the YWNBAW copypasta applied to a single man who will never have children, josh you don't care one bit about freedom. You took my freedom away for BS reasons. You took bargain bin ladens freedom away for BS reasons. You are more petty than Reddit. Even. Reddit tells people they banned them. You banned me for a false allegation of "sock" accounting, but why is that even against the rules? What happened to free speech josh? You clearly only believe in free speech for me, not for thee you are an immature child who wants to scream that people are "faggots" and "fucking retards" who should "kill themselves". You are a broken record. I challenge anyone reading to find a post where Josh does not use these words. He never grew past his angry teenage years and never had a dad to set him straight. Where's your daddy josh?

TLDR null will die alone and never believed in free speech

How much more can he peel off the top of this place before it all comes crashing down? Nobody even archives shit anymore cause all the oldfags who used to tell people to do it have left or been banned. The culture is completely different from even a year ago.

Null you aren't what made KF great the users were and the more you try and make KF into your own image the more it suffers.
This is so true. The off topic boards are totally dead. The news feed is losing more and more contributors. Every iconic kiwifarms homegrown lolcow is gone. Android Raptor, Wolfetone, etc. I'm sure there's more, but it's like everything that made the site fun has been banned. A&H is still entertaining, even though it's dying. I think there's a real opening for someone to make a kiwifarms splinter site to take them on, not to mention this forum exists.

Back