What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Kiwifarms Gossip & Yarring Why were you banned from kiwi farms?

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 291
  • Start date Start date
These threads cover general gossip and interacting with Kiwifarms (openly calling them out).
Subtitle
A THREAD TO DISCUSS BANNINGS ONLY
I can help with proposed names if you want.
Always appreciate help.

Always appreciate help.

Sure thing, Homie, I'm going to join

Edit, can you approve my account?

Last edited:
I haven't been banned yet (somehow), I just want a place to shit on the terfoids without them running to their papa Josh for protection or trying to dogpile me. They can rate me dumb all they want, they're not changing my opinion that they're the same shit as the troons, down to using exactly the same gendershit terms a pedophile doctor came up with and victimization tactics.

Last edited:
I haven't been banned yet (somehow), I just want a place to shit on the terfoids without them running to their papa Josh for protection or trying to dogpile me. They can rate me dumb all they want, they're not changing my opinion that they're the same shit as the troons, down to using exactly the same gendershit terms a pedophile doctor came up with and victimization tactics.
welcome to the club
Stay awhile and share a few tales

You don't have to do anything for them to go crying to jewsh to ban you. They will come after you at random.

They can rate me dumb all they want, they're not changing my opinion that they're the same shit as the troons, down to using exactly the same gendershit terms a pedophile doctor came up with and victimization tactics.
Recently yet another kiwi was outed as a pedophile and the post mentioned he "frequented the Woman Hate thread" and it struck me because it's such a lefty wordgame that is often used against TrannyFarms itself.

it struck me
Lady boomer, who could possibly care what your take on the situation is?
You get everything about KF filtered down to you through these mongoloids, you don't know the lore of anything that wasn't spoon fed to you, your takes on anything are recycled upon recycled trash.
Do you literally only hang around here because Kengle is closer to your age than anyone your junior?
No one cares, boomer. Triangulate @Nektar Geist 's penis and keep it stuffed down your gluttonous throat, you have zero clue what's going on

I'm not banned, but I have gotten my report button revoked. Joshy-poo got mad because I reported videos in the images-thread, and people in the thread were seething. As the regular jannies deleted them, and even changed the title for the thread UwU

I'm not banned, but I have gotten my report button revoked. Joshy-poo got mad because I reported videos in the images-thread, and people in the thread were seething. As the regular jannies deleted them, and even changed the title for the thread UwU
I mean it's kind of dumb but I get where you're coming from.
I thought that videos were allowed in the image thread now?

this user
this user
iiam.gif

Back