Updates to Website

Welcome Notice: If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Registration: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Breaking Content 🧅
October 9, 2024: Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu gives a short televised speech to Lebanon
  • Ashley Please Read: Whatever Times posts on the Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums is beyond my control. I have no ownership with this forum.

Meta Random txts

I went outside once and immediately got raped by niggers. Some women passed by and clapped at this act of decolonization before dragging me into a gender clinic to turn me into a tranny. Some fat effeminate nerd with weird eyes that were too far apart was stalking me and jerking off during the whole thing.
Learn from my mistakes.
Yeah, when my kids play in the mud I can never tell which ones are the boys and which one is my sweet little angel just by looking at their mud covered bodies. I woke up one morning and thought i was gay because there was a man in my bed but it turned out to be my wife in one of my shirts.

I wasn't even trying to be funny with that ass eating story, it was just something that really happened to me as a kid.

Black pipo don't season they corn starch

Null is a child molesting faggot.

It all started with blacks being accepted into society, the butterfly effect. People are too tolerant.

In all fairness that baby probably had it coming to him.

Like a dog returns to its vomit, a feminist always comes back to worshipping the child rape goat fucker religion.

Josh banned me for stalking a while back when he was selling those kiwicoins. He thinks I am some hulking autistic ghoul that wants to have sex with him.

Joshua Moon professional cum stain analyst

Skibidi toilet is still a better love story than Twilight.

"I'm pro AOC, because that's what everyone else here pretends to be pro about... but sometimes... I should be able to fuck a kid" Pure kwiffar.

No she’s a bio female and I want to coom in her.

Back