What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Meta Random txts

unyuns

unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns *make beat noise with the mouth to avail*
Hellovan Onion
Bro would get rejected by AI sex chat bots

I can imagine a blind person feeling his face and reacting like the blind lady from deadpool when she touched the dog.

This is the most calm and collected form of "Stfu retard, you jerk off to Lassie" I've ever seen. Diplomat Kiwifails

"Vagina owner" just sounds like Ed Gein and the skinned and tanned vulvas he kept.

Both sexes have smegma though?

Betelgeuse

I think it was Dostoevsky who said... Later fucker!
Hellovan Onion
I have to post it here in text form because he posted it as an audio file but it's probably the greatest thing I've ever heard on this message board:

"Maybe I'll make some spring rolls with your lady. And I'll be polite and I'll be nice. Because I'm not awful. Right? Yea, I'm pretty awful."

😂

This is the fucking GREATEST 4 minute rambling response to the question "are you drunk right now?" I have ever heard in my fucking LIFE.

Attachments

• 65045-774e8325cb1566af6bd3c696dbd92ff3.mp3
    8.9 MB
Reason: Sorry I don't know how to attach audio the right way but if you just click on it you'll go to it

Kan

Another fucking Kiwi Farms user
Baby Onion
The triangular Klan symbol bears a certain resemblance to the "Triforce" symbol that appears in the popular Legend of Zelda video games, with which it should not be confused

Reason: Duplicated post

unyuns

unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns *make beat noise with the mouth to avail*
Hellovan Onion
The site goes up and down more than a prostitute riding a drunken Bill Clinton.

Null is a true & honest woman and I won't tolerate any more tranny accusations.

It was a fucking dude in makeup and if he were standing in front of me right now I'd kick his balls into meat paste and make him a true and honest eunuch. Now I need an excedrin

your avatar looks like a black woman's clit

unyuns

Hellovan Onion
what if billie ellish looked up onionfarms for some reason
then she saw my account and all my fantasies about her
and then she made an account and messaged me
then proved that it was her
then we became bf and gf
my perfect sugar momma and she buys me all of my desired cars and spoils me
shes so lonely, she even told an interviewer she masturbates infront of mirrors
Oh billie if you ever read this baby, you can masturbate all you want in front of me and steam me up
fucking so sad that she has no compass to find me
you people are so delusional you think im trolling
fuck off with that shit
now shes borderline gay now fuck me

Magnesium Corp and Kiwifails just can't quit each other and have decided to tie the knot. I hope you will all be accepting of their nontraditional relationship.

In the land of the eunuchs, the snipped and broken-dicked man is king.

all of this waka doo stuff makes me wanna jerk off

OM NOM NOM, I'm a gonna eat my baby and blame Null! OM NOM NOM.

Are you telling me I've got a horn dick? That sounds fucking awesome

When a guy asks someone to blow their horn it turns out it's scientifically accurate.

Back