Literally Ashley Hutsell Jankowski Address in my banner
Hellovan Onion

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
td8dqoqg0vr31.jpg

R9KS

Remarkable Onion
Since he loves Wikipedia here's an article about little boys being raped by adult men in Islam:
Here is a news article about forcing gay people to get srs or be executed.

This is like that interview I think the BBC did with Saudi Arabia and she said "Being gay is illegal right" and the guy was like "No doing sexual shit and having sex in public is illegal"

And from what my gay friend told me hooking up in public bathrooms and parks on grindr is the primary method LOL

Chrysler Building

Hellovan Onion
No mention of the obviously more important tomboy erasure? Do you have a guilty conscience you need to confess? #savethetomboys

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for tomboys.

Big if true :thinking: Which Kiwifarms user was it?
View attachment 53885View attachment 53886

Trixie is some tranny who was cucked by lolcow Ethan Ralph.

Would not surprise me at all if the nigga who lit himself up today ended up being a KF user, he's got the conspiracy theory part down pat

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
I think he was wondering which KF user set themselves on fire
View attachment 53895
Self-immolation if a hell of a fucking way to kill yourself, especially over conspiracies. Surprised it wasn't a kiwi, kinda.

Weenie Roast at the Court House
You know there were second thoughts because of the shower thing. Not to sound like I'm promoting suicide, but if they are actually going to do it then they should do it right. It should be something instant and as painless as possible so it doesn't leave time for second thoughts. Because surviving an attempt usually leaves you fucked up to the point you wish you were dead.

Anne Hathaway Fan

I put the "F U" in "forums"
Hellovan Onion
You know there were second thoughts because of the shower thing. Not to sound like I'm promoting suicide, but if they are actually going to do it then they should do it right. It should be something instant and as painless as possible so it doesn't leave time for second thoughts. Because surviving an attempt usually leaves you fucked up to the point you wish you were dead.

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident
Not to sound like I'm promoting suicide, but if they are actually going to do it then they should do it right. It should be something instant and as painless as possible so it doesn't leave time for second thoughts.
The incels at Sanctioned Suicide promote (and sell) potassium nitrite because it's an excruciating and slow death there's no really pulling you back from with medical intervention. Supposedly because they want you to think long and hard before committing but it's to maximize the suffering of their victims