Kiwifarms Gossip KF General 2.0

General gossip about kiwifarms
Subtitle
The new declines of Kiwifarms

Anne Hathaway Fan

I put the "F U" in "forums"
Hellovan Onion
Yeah ok but let's get back to your literal Rudy Coleman takes on "femboy erasure".
Do you wear skirts and dance around in the mirror during your spare time? Hard to believe such a hot take would be coming from someone who doesn't take transvestism very seriously
Not part of this topic, but speaking of transvestites, cross-dressing only works when it's funny. Like when dudes go to Halloween parties wearing a wonder woman outfit.

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident
Not part of this topic, but speaking of transvestites, cross-dressing only works when it's funny. Like when dudes go to Halloween parties wearing a wonder woman outfit.
Oh totally. That was a cornerstone of comedy for hundreds of years. The world needs to return to a time when it was acceptable to laugh at men in blackface and ladyface

Stop Socking Gaylord

SpergCage Resident
No mention of the obviously more important tomboy erasure? Do you have a guilty conscience you need to confess? #savethetomboys
Lol I have no idea what you're on about but explain where the power level was.
Why you getting weird just because I brought up Rudy and those funny videos of you pretending to be an anime girl?

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion
No mention of the obviously more important tomboy erasure? Do you have a guilty conscience you need to confess? #savethetomboys
Tomboys to me means every white trash badass country girl I ever fucked in a trailer.

God bless those beautiful bitches.

image (1).jpg

Oh totally. That was a cornerstone of comedy for hundreds of years. The world needs to return to a time when it was acceptable to laugh at men in blackface and ladyface

Not sure if you're being serious but I agree. Tropic Thunder is a perfect example of blackface that works.

The entire plot of sleepaway camp (sorry if I spoiled that for anyone who hasn't seen it but fuck you, you've had since 1980 to watch it) revolves around a boy that went crazy because he was forced to be his sister after she died, and that was a great movie.

Stop Socking Gaylord

SpergCage Resident
Not sure if you're being serious but I agree.
Lol of course I'm being serious but I guess my use of the word totally might have confused that. Dudes in dresses were a staple in comedic medieval plays because there's something inherently funny about a grown man lumbering around like he's dainty.
God damn, now I can't stop thinking about banging white trash girls. They always have the best muffs
God bless every Brandi, Kandi and Mandi out there 🫡

Stop Socking Gaylord

SpergCage Resident
Something something cognitive dissonance
Lol, yeah bro, I'm a Turkish/Mexican Muslim tranny. You've got me.
I'm basically Begemot, although xhe's a strong independent woman of chicken grease.
But back to femboy erasure and its consequences, do you have your own cute little Hello Kitty make-up bag and everything?

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
He always gets defensive when anyone questions the transgender eugenics movement pushed by rich people to trick poor people with mental illnesses into sterilizing themselves. If you force them to do it you're a monster. If you convince them to do it yourself under the disguise of woke progressivism using virtue signaling you're a hero.

Reason: It's because he's either a tranny or dating one. It's not Haram to be transgender that's why they groom little boys and force gays to get srs.

Stop Socking Gaylord

SpergCage Resident
He always gets defensive when anyone questions the transgender eugenics movement
I don't know what you mean, Rudy. I'm mostly indifferent to trannies since I think being mad about their existence is like being angry at any other mental illness. As long as the homeless crackhead stays on the opposite side of the street from me, he's free to yell at the squirrels all he likes.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Since he loves Wikipedia here's an article about little boys being raped by adult men in Islam:
Here is a news article about forcing gay people to get srs or be executed.

Reason: Muhammad sucked little boy tongues.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
I don't know what you mean, Rudy. I'm mostly indifferent to trannies since I think being mad about their existence is like being angry at any other mental illness. As long as the homeless crackhead stays on the opposite side of the street from me, he's free to yell at the squirrels all he likes.
In b4 another faildox I troll you with.

Reason: In b4 bacha bazi is transgender

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion
Since he loves Wikipedia here's an article about little boys being raped by adult men in Islam:
Hey you stole that from me when I was owning his defense of Islam over Catholicism 😂
Here is a news article about forcing gay people to get srs or be executed.

roko araneo juniora

Sheogorath is my nigger
Remarkable Onion
Am I the only one who gets sick of all these lengthy food budgeting posts? There are multiple of them in the Polissa thread and while it seems funny at first to break down how retarded with money, fat/lazy or disingenuous they are, it gets old fast. There is even a thread for "poorfag kiwis" so we don't have to hijack threads with food planning and theoretical budgeting
Nah. You can take the nonna out of Mumsnet , nut the Mumsnet mentality never uproots from the nonna.

At least the what are you reading thread usually isn't subjected to this dross.