Kiwifarms Gossip KF General 2.0

General gossip about kiwifarms
Subtitle
The new declines of Kiwifarms

R9KS

Remarkable Onion
I was gonna make this edit but someone on KF beat me to it.

Zoomcelled.png

VAIDS Victim

The moon was rising and heaven burned ๐ŸŒ‘
Hellovan Onion
This is what you get for banning @Meowsolini and now Vingle will never be civilized into gay furrydom; the only way he could ever get gay online frens.
Are socks all this man has?
Remember when vingle spent a whole thread complaining because none of the other gays were pretty enough for him but then doxed himself in telegram and it turned out he had a busted face, skinnyfat potbelly, and a tiny wee-wee
I remember, he swore that that picture of him and his big belly was a hernia or a pic he stole from a rando on grindr.
yaniv, as far as i can recall, is a tranny that used to have his own board on commiefarms.
He's known for:
-Harassing and suing immigrant women who only do bikini waxes on bio females.
-Calling the fire department to get him out of his tub multiple times because he's so fat.
-Getting shitty SRS so what was left of the head of penis/fake clit rotted away.
-Abusing the Canadian Human Rights Tribunal and getting smacked down even by them.
-Being obsessed with tampons to a fetishistic degree.
Every American should go back to their home country for a visit at least once. It's an incredible feeling getting off of the plane and seeing that 99% of the population is just like you.
Why be so into interracial relationships if you know there is a benefit to being among your own people?
here is null's response to that.
1713425963708.png
Poor null is heartbroken. ๐Ÿ˜ž