Kiwifarms Gossip KF General 2.0

General gossip about kiwifarms
Subtitle
The new declines of Kiwifarms

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident
Funny circumcision story, since we're going off topic and I am drunker than a skunk right now so I'm going to be doing a lot of off topic right now... The first time I went back home to the old country I was 19 and I got smashed in a pub in Ballina. And I was trying to get with this GORGEOUS piece of ass. She was Irish Irish, whereas I was only American Irish so it goes without saying that she was even more drunk than I was. So she tells me to pull out what I'm packing, to prove I'm not too small.

So I figure hey whatever and I whip it out. Now I'm not packing major league heat like all you guys on onion farms are, but let me tell you something: when you're 100% Irish, 7 inches is the John Holmes of the emerald Isle. So I whipped it out on her. But the funny thing was she goes WAT DE FECK and just grabs my pecker like it's something to do and basically walks me over to her homegirl and says TAKE A LOOKIT DIS and literally puts my penis in her friend's hand.

Probably about 10 minutes later, I've got basically an entire pub of sauced up micks manhandling my junk (both male and female) interrogating me about my circumcision. It's funny the things you take for granted when you're an American and circumcision is considered the status quo because I didn't realize how big of a deal a clipped pecker was over there.

Happy ending to the story though: I ended up slamming her with no rubber in the backseat of her car in the parking lot, because you know how it is baby. Níos Gaelaí ná na Gaeil féin 😂
epic.jpg

Anne Hathaway Fan

I put the "F U" in "forums"
Hellovan Onion
No fake man, I actually got a little chubbed up thinking about that little gorgeous green-eyed vixen. Every American should go back to their home country for a visit at least once. It's an incredible feeling getting off of the plane and seeing that 99% of the population is just like you.

Ireland was a trip, man. I'm so glad my family talked me into saving up for it.

AvonBird35

I met a soyjak with soy allergies.
Baby Onion
No fake man, I actually got a little chubbed up thinking about that little gorgeous green-eyed vixen. Every American should go back to their home country for a visit at least once. It's an incredible feeling getting off of the plane and seeing that 99% of the population is just like you.

Ireland was a trip, man. I'm so glad my family talked me into saving up for it.

Interesting. Did Ireland look like this?

Attachments

• african-dance.jpg
    african-dance.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 14

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion
That's the tranny guy who wanted to force some girl to wax his tranny balls and insists he can have a period. He is a whole ass lolcow. His Ed article is right here.
Can we stick to the point here please?

I mean what was the point we were talking about?

What is this thread about?

I forget but you know I'm going to do your favor... Here's some Hathaway

wxe19f9kylea1.jpg

Last edited:

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion
At least two of his socks in the correct order was a play on slim shady lyrics guess who's back drac, back drac again. I got a good laugh out of it so it was well worth the effort beyond just annoying glowie.
Oh right on

I don't listen to white people trying to be nigger music so I must have missed that reference

Here is two back-to-back haths

2943_Dl4rGutWsAMtY27_5281.jpg
65ce5beb4a1619d1_GettyImages-105304879.jpg

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Oh right on

I don't listen to white people trying to be nigger music so I must have missed that reference

Here is two back-to-back haths

View attachment 53619View attachment 53620
Neither do I, but I'm still quick enough to catch the pop culture reference. Living through the time it was popular you were basically forced to hear it whether you wanted to or not. You'd have to be younger than that generation to have never heard those lyrics.