What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Kiwifarms Gossip & Yarring KF General 2.0

These threads cover general gossip and interacting with Kiwifarms (openly calling them out).
Subtitle
The new declines of Kiwifarms
Palestine isn't even a real country.

The ancient Romans pinned the name on the Land of Israel. In 135 CE, after stamping out the province of Judea’s second insurrection, the Romans renamed the province Syria Palaestina—that is, “Palestinian Syria.” They did so resentfully, as a punishment, to obliterate the link between the Jews (in Hebrew, Y’hudim and in Latin Judaei) and the province (the Hebrew name of which was Y’hudah). “Palaestina” referred to the Philistines, whose home base had been on the Mediterranean coast.

1000003028.gif

The ancient Romans pinned JESUS CHRIST ONTO A CROSS in the Land of Israel In 30AD. After stamping out the province of Judea’s second insurrection, the Romans renamed the province Syria Palaestina—that is, “Palestinian Syria.” They did so resentfully, as a punishment, to obliterate the Jews (in Hebrew, Y’hudim and in Latin Judaei) and the province (the Hebrew name of which was Y’hudah). “Palaestina” referred to the Philistines, WHO ARE ALL DEAD.

View attachment 67472
FTFY.

Also I don't know why I need to tell people this, but wasn't it obvious that Jesus wasn't crucified for being a Jew? He was LITERALLY the first Catholic of all time, which is what caused the kikes to get him the cross.
Well he was a semite but he wasn't a practicing Hebrew but people equate them as the same thing.

Yeah, no it totally makes sense, a few random screenshots from a different website with names that aren’t associated with any of us.
All of this posted after you realized that none of us care if you see our furry ERP.
You really are what @Meowsolini called a “purateen” aren’t you? Some 19 year old that can’t stand to see adults have sex.
I hope you grow up some day bro, pussy isn’t scary, I promise.

Jesus fucking Christ have you ever considered combining your thoughts into one post instead of just quadruple-Dumbass posting constantly?
Didn't read

Reason: But you seem very defensive so it must be true that you fuck dogs.
Could you get a screengrab of that?
He might be confused.
I know Josh was spitballing some stupid app that KF users rightfully told him was ass and he should feel lame and retarded for even thinking about it much less pitching his idea to his forum.
I don't think this was the idea for an entire website or subforum. But I hadn't looked back into this topic for a while.

He might be confused.
I know Josh was spitballing some stupid app that KF users rightfully told him was ass and he should feel lame and retarded for even thinking about it much less pitching his idea to his forum.
I don't think this was the idea for an entire website or subforum. But I hadn't looked back into this topic for a while.
https://kiwifarms.st/threads/pitch-womens-only-app-enforced-by-3rd-party-id-verification.199736/ It was an app (which is much funnier than a website) and it was being talked about 2 weeks ago.

Back