What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

How was your vacation on Kiwifarms Ashley?

Kiwifarms Gossip & Yarring KF General 2.0

These threads cover general gossip and interacting with Kiwifarms (openly calling them out).
Subtitle
The new declines of Kiwifarms
You're just mad because I'm not defending you
I would know I had fucked up in a very deep and meaningful way if the beer bellied furfag writhing about in total twink death was defending me.
Please, fucking kill yourself, furfag. Things will never be as good as they were today as they were yesterday, let alone tomorrow. You've had your fun, sunset yourself before it gets worse

because he is one.PNG

Cause he's a faggot just like you...ya fuckin nigger!!!

View attachment 67390
Cause he's a faggot just like you...ya fuckin nigger!!!
Retard, Sprate is based.
You shouldn't (you will) get props from the brain dead fucks on here for hating on him but I'd trade 90% of you constant whiners here on Onion Farms for a single Sprate. You're trash, he's epic, it's why you're mad. But you can't admit it, because you're probably one of the freaks that would catch his attention and ire, unfunny dumbass

Retard, Sprate is based. ...based.
You shouldn't (you will) get props from the brain dead fucks on here for hating on him but I'd trade 90% of you constant whiners here on Onion Farms for a single Sprate. You're trash, he's epic, it's why you're mad. But you can't admit it, because you're probably one of the freaks that would catch his attention and ire, unfunny dumbass ...dumbass
And all this is coming from you're bitch ass, keep sperging out you nigger faggot retard
>Unfunny dumbass
Coming from a literal retarded faggot that socks 24/7 made a fatass chunk of Null A.I gifs which got old real quick, continues to whiny about us making fun of kiwifarms like the faggot you are, fuck out of here with the bullshit nigger, you're not welcome here cause you're an annoying faggot that now sucks the dick of KF for some reason, you're an unfunny worthless faggot who's disliked by generally almost everybody on here for being a faggot and that's all YOU'RE faggot ass will EVER amount, and even KF has people that dislikes you, continue to sperg out though, no one on here besides 1 or 2 people like you're retarded ass you stupid faggot. Fucking faggot freak

View attachment 67127
The BossmanJack counter is not very efficient JS.

JavaScript:
window.onload = function () {
  // Month Day, Year Hour:Minute:Second, id-of-element-container
  countUpFromTime(1726606005692, 'countup1'); // ****** Change this line!
};

function countUpFromTime(countFrom, id) {
  countFrom = new Date(countFrom).getTime();
  var now = new Date(),
    countFrom = new Date(countFrom),
    timeDifference = (now - countFrom);

var secondsInADay = 60 * 60 * 1000 * 24,
    secondsInAHour = 60 * 60 * 1000;

days = Math.floor(timeDifference / (secondsInADay) * 1);
  years = Math.floor(days / 365);
  if (years > 1) { days = days - (years * 365) }
  hours = Math.floor((timeDifference % (secondsInADay)) / (secondsInAHour) * 1);
  mins = Math.floor(((timeDifference % (secondsInADay)) % (secondsInAHour)) / (60 * 1000) * 1);
  secs = Math.floor((((timeDifference % (secondsInADay)) % (secondsInAHour)) % (60 * 1000)) / 1000 * 1);

var idEl = document.getElementById(id);
  idEl.style.removeProperty("visibility");
  idEl.getElementsByClassName('days')[0].innerHTML = days;
  idEl.getElementsByClassName('hours')[0].innerHTML = hours;
  idEl.getElementsByClassName('minutes')[0].innerHTML = mins;
  idEl.getElementsByClassName('seconds')[0].innerHTML = secs;

clearTimeout(countUpFromTime.interval);
  countUpFromTime.interval = setTimeout(function () { countUpFromTime(countFrom, id); }, 1000);
}

I was going to criticize Null for not using jquery since KF loads it, but this isn't Null original code, just a copy and paste job.

he couldn't even be arsed to use chatgpt. for fuck's sake
what's funny is shit like this is very simple to implement. like @Meowsolini said, jQuery/other js framework and it will take less than few lines of js code to do the countdown

And all this is coming from you're bitch ass, keep sperging out you nigger faggot retard
>Unfunny dumbass
Coming from a literal retarded faggot that socks 24/7 made a fatass chunk of Null A.I gifs which got old real quick, continues to whiny about us making fun of kiwifarms like the faggot you are, fuck out of here with the bullshit nigger, you're not welcome here cause you're an annoying faggot that now sucks the dick of KF for some reason, you're an unfunny worthless faggot who's disliked by generally almost everybody on here for being a faggot and that's all YOU'RE faggot ass will EVER amount, and even KF has people that dislikes you, continue to sperg out though, no one on here besides 1 or 2 people like you're retarded ass you stupid faggot. Fucking faggot freak
Damn, you sure tried, huh little guy?
Sorry, you're still a whiny faggot that has no bantz and no point to continue posting beyond the perpetual updoot machine that is complaining about a superior forum with superior users amongst the literal detritus

Damn, you sure tried, huh little guy?
Sorry, you're still a whiny faggot that has no bantz and no point to continue posting beyond the perpetual updoot machine that is complaining about a superior forum with superior users amongst the literal detritus
>"Damn you sure tried huh little guy"
Uh...faggot what kind of insult is that...lmao, what type of cartoon bully shit is this?

He's the one that got caught role-playing about wanting to fuck a dog.
holy shit, where??? the catler PM leak?

The lack of absolutely no self awareness is peak comedy.
fixed that for you.

this is the same site that calls people gooners meanwhile they harbor PMs for gooning kek

Back