What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We've Updated and are continuing repairs

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Kiwifarms Gossip & Yarring KF General 2.0

These threads cover general gossip and interacting with Kiwifarms (openly calling them out).
Subtitle
The new declines of Kiwifarms
Show me right now where “he” wanted to fuck a dog, I’ll wait.
Erp? Sure. That? Nope.
Sure here you fucking retard
1715404364927.png.jpg
1715404740631.png.jpg
1715404654853.png.jpg
1715405002124.png.jpg
1715404688917.png.jpg
1715405654454.png.jpg
1715405811712.png.jpg
1715405692718.png.jpg
doggy.PNG.jpg
snek.PNG.jpg
1715405692718-01.jpeg
1715406006449-01.jpeg

Reactions: Kan
The discord messages shown had no relation to the KF DMs and none of the people in the KF DMs are in those discord images so I'm not sure why you insist on including those.
You haven't proven anything and you really need to get over this retarded nonsense after this long.

The discord messages shown had no relation to the KF DMs and none of the people in the KF DMs are in those discord images so I'm not sure why you insist on including those.
That's strange. How would you know that the people in the Discord messages are not the same as the ones in the Kiwi Forms messages?
And how does that dispute Jethro's behavior?

That's strange. How would you know that the people in the Discord messages are not the same as the ones in the Kiwi Forms messages?
This retarded gotcha isn't going to work on me. Perhaps you should ask Omori where he even got those discord screenshots from because if I recall he's the original source of them.
Furry ERP does not equal "dog fucking".
You are so intentionally dense it hurts.

Greta does this: she'll stalk the profiles of people who negatively rate her. And I've seen people in the beauty parlor mention how they don't appreciate Moids negatively rating their posts. So, they absolutely will not only report you to the jannies, but they'll also start spamming your profile.
More obsessed than I ever could be
holy crap

You haven't proven anything and you really need to get over this retarded nonsense after this long.
This retarded gotcha isn't going to work on me. Perhaps you should ask Omori where he even got those discord screenshots from because if I recall he's the original source of them.

1726788035705.gif

You do understand it's not the age or consent of the people involved that define a paraphilia, right? Two grown men who are exclusively into going elbow deep up each other's asses are both certainly engaged in a paraphilia. As are the freaks who get off to dogs and foxes.
This big tent sodomites of all varieties welcome shit you've been doing, and that caused me to trip out on you, is coming to fruition with these dog fuckers flooding here.
Did you ever see me ever be abusive to Polonium because he's a homosexual? Of course not. He's a college educated man, involved in a big brained industry, loyally married/involved with the same partner for two decades.
And he would agree, these dog fuckers are utter faggots that need to face the wall. And yet you welcome them in, cuz love is love, even when it involves a dog apparently.
This autistic inability to understand gray instead of black/white is why I trip and continue to trip on you.
I don't know two grown men who stick their arms up other people's asses. And to be honest, I don't want to know. It probably is a paraphilia but it's still consenting behavior between two grown adults. Sexual behavior between male and female dogs isn't driven by consent like you see with humans, it's driven by instinct.

Love is Love between two consenting adults. People fucking dogs is abuse and will always be abuse. Where are these dog fuckers that are "flooding the gates"? I am sure if this was the case it would have been brought up by one of my administrators.

I mean it's understandable that you'd want to defend yourself your username "catler' it shows up in them quite a few times.
Let's be real, Furry ERP is basically pseudo-bestiality. I don't care if it's 'just fantasy' or 'creative expression', the fact is that you're fantasizing about and engaging in simulated sex acts with animals, even if they're anthropomorphic. That's not okay. It's not just a harmless hobby or interest, it's a slippery slope that blurs the lines between humans and animals. And let's not pretend like it's not related to actual bestiality - the fact that you're willing to engage in and fantasize about sex acts with animals, even in a fictional context, is a red flag.

Arkomia, you're an obnoxious retard that is retarded and obnoxious without a shred of irony or intention. That's why people a-log you.
But also (not directed at you, Arkomia, you weird seat sniffer)
View attachment 67191
Inb4 our local drunken detective @Betelgeuse continues to confuse furry shitpost accounts with something I'm doing. I've only ever socked onto this forum to ban evade. My main is unbanned, I have zero reason to continue doing it. But this retarded boomer with the pattern recognition of a cross eyed mongoloid will continue whining about muh Socky
Big respect to account spammers of socking decent
But it ain't my M.O.
Banzai!

They don't type like you do/immediately fixate on me. That's why I would be able to tell it isn't you.

It's that combo that makes you pretty easy to pick out. You'd be harder to spot if you didn't spam sticker/reply to me.

You do understand it's not the age or consent of the people involved that define a paraphilia, right? Two grown men who are exclusively into going elbow deep up each other's asses are both certainly engaged in a paraphilia. As are the freaks who get off to dogs and foxes.
This big tent sodomites of all varieties welcome shit you've been doing, and that caused me to trip out on you, is coming to fruition with these dog fuckers flooding here.
Did you ever see me ever be abusive to Polonium because he's a homosexual? Of course not. He's a college educated man, involved in a big brained industry, loyally married/involved with the same partner for two decades.
And he would agree, these dog fuckers are utter faggots that need to face the wall. And yet you welcome them in, cuz love is love, even when it involves a dog apparently.
This autistic inability to understand gray instead of black/white is why I trip and continue to trip on you.
*Reads first sentence/question*
AHEM.
Pedophilia and biastophilia.

Back